Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
wait, is that part directed at me?  

Nope............this pic:

Funny as hell............BUT....It would just be in bad taste dropping it in a serious religious thread.

Even worse would be an aborted fetus pic in a thread talking about someones wife in her third trimester..............bad timing,horrible taste........but again.....someones opinion.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its no more or less appropriate then the pic of the kids doing the YMCA pose being inserted into a religious thread.

wait, is that part directed at me?  

i didn't think the thread i posted that in was about religion.  everyone was doing silly things with signs, and i jumped on the bandwagon.  definitely wasn't trying to troll with it.  

eta: re: above

Was that you?

No......not directed at you, but at that pic inserted into a religious thread. (And I havent said it was)

And BTW............I laughed my ass of at that pic........still do.

It would just be in bad taste dropping it in a serious religious thread.

Even worse would be an aborted fetus pic in a thread talking about someones wife in her third trimester..............bad timing,horrible taste........but again.....someones opinion.

ETA..........wrong YMCA pic.
Im talking about the Christ on the Cross painting in theart museum

heh, ok, you had me pretty confused there for a sec!  

agreed with every point you made though.  as they say, there's no accounting for taste...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
God strike me down (and I own dogs, love them, and cats) but THAT made me laugh my ass off.  Yeah, I'm a sick MFer, but come one - that was a pretty funny and fast come-back.

If you laughed and thought that was funny then you are correct about the part in Red.

Everyone has things that make them laugh that others may find offensive or not understand.  Sort of like the people who laugh at guys getting "racked" in the nuts, or people who laugh at retarded people.

Meh, I can take being called a sick MF-er.  But at least I'm laughing and not getting all butt-hurt over some annonymous person on the internet laughing at a sick, cruel, but to me all-too-ironically funny picture.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Never trust anyone who doesn't like children.

I fucking hate kids, but I'm trustworthy and a good friend

(please be friends with me)

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Personally, I never trust anyone my dog doesnt like.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I personally do not trust anyone who refuses to fucking curse.

"Fuck you Captain, fuck you very much"

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
the dead dog is a coyote

Not a coyote or any other wild animal.
That is a Domesticated dog right there.
Someones pet? Maybe
Gunshot wound? Maybe
Hit by car? Possible

Funny? Absolutely not!

It (the dead dog)does look like its got a collar on..........but kinda looks like this guy too:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/ultramagbrion/coyotewinter.jpg

It looks nothing like a coyote.
I do not care to look again but you can feel free.  That is a domesticated dog. 100% certain.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Personally, I never trust anyone my dog doesnt like.

As much as I love dogs I disagree with that.

Never put your dog in a situation where it's making a decision for you.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top