BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats how I found this guy w/ AMEX, was refered by someone who THOUGHT their accounts were in order.

Ouch! Did you talk to your friend and tell him to shop around?

Oh yes!  My friend is still trying to live it down.  I keep it above his head to remind him that he refered me to this guy.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't even have to read thru all the replies to tell you anything "Life Insurance" related is a pathetic retirement investment. Buy term and invest in a Roth or the like. MET and all the rest are out only for their own retirement, not yours. I'm not even a fan of 401Ks unless they are matching funds as you will be taxed on them. You won't get what you think you will out of them. There are better investments out there. DIVERSIFY for petes sake.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top