User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you ask for a taste?
View Quote
"Excuse me. Excuse me mam, may I have a taste"?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Op that's pretty creepy

View Quote
OP should have kept it real and had his dick out and jerking by the third pass.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Vids?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I didn't mean to reference a picture to be creepy, just because I figured that it would be asked for for proof. Which I now realize wouldn't be required, since it being at a water park would be sufficient enough
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tits have literally one purpose and that is to feed babies
View Quote
You can't be serious.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, maybe you need to move to some Amish community.

GD: usually you’re full of puritanical nonsense, it’s refreshing to see some level heads.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Rodney Carrington - Titties & Beer
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GD always delivers.... Blade at 45, NUT COAL, my mom has a medical condition, to now: dirty inky lazy river tities.

Top Notch
View Quote

Don't forget about parking lots you don't own.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

While at the same time, the woman would be ticketed or arrested for walking around topless.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How bout you not be a fucking creeper.

I sure wouldn't have my tits hanging out for everyone but it's much more common now and there are laws protecting it.

While at the same time, the woman would be ticketed or arrested for walking around topless.

Which is completely a strawman argument. She wasn’t topless. She was wearing an infant as a pasty.

Nudity isn’t inherently sexual or vulgar. This puritanical streak in our country has really done generations of disservice. It’s made a culture where men and women alike vapor lock if they see more skin than their chosen religion labels as acceptable. I was raised in a conservative religion that’s just as complicit as others in contributing to that shame and fear-based messaging.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:20:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don't care about the average woman breastfeeding, but when you are walking laps around the whole waterpark with your kid hanging off of your tit, yeah, you're getting all of the attention you want
View Quote

By creepers who sexualize breastfeeding
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So a woman, feeding her infant breast milk which is the staple of being the best mother feeding the best food possible to her baby should be ashamed, but you a middle aged voyeur should not? Yeah, NO. You are a pig.
View Quote
You did catch the part where she was in a public park, out in the open? Personally, I don't give a rats ass. But if she has nice tits, I'm going to be watching.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if I agree with what your sayin… it’s still two reasons.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Women's bodies are amazing. Stop being jackasses, every fucking one of you drank from a tit. It's not a sexual thing and it's not inappropriate.
View Quote

So, why don't we squat and poop/pee in the streets? Why not have sex on the sidewalk?

We humans were designed to rise above the level of ANIMALS....

Scenes from The African Queen
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#15]
So you’re cool with swimming in other people’s shit and piss and cool with everything but those couple square inches hanging out, but a baby latched onto a nipple and the potential for a couple stray drops of breast milk getting into the water are a bridge too far?

You have strange priorities.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:24:49 PM EDT
[#16]
This post has ruined lazy rivers for me forever!
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:26:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So you’re cool with swimming in other people’s shit and piss and cool with everything but those couple square inches hanging out, but a baby latched onto a nipple and the potential for a couple stray drops of breast milk getting into the water are a bridge too far?

You have strange priorities.
View Quote

Exactly...

I even stopped my gym membership cuz of all the nasty farts in the pool...

I miss swimming...
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:28:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So, why don't we squat and poop/pee in the streets? Why not have sex on the sidewalk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7_vnpQUZkE
View Quote
I don't think it's particularly barbaric. I like when businesses provide a designated area for it, but in lieu of that, I'm not offended if the needful must be done in the open. Again, doing it inside of a water feature probably is a bad idea for multiple reasons, but we need to be encouraging reproduction, not reprimanding it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
GD always delivers.... Blade at 45, NUT COAL, my mom has a medical condition, to now: dirty inky lazy river tities.

Top Notch
View Quote

GD, so cosmopolitan
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't think it's particularly barbaric. I like when businesses provide a designated area for it, but in lieu of that, I'm not offended if the needful must be done in the open. Again, doing it inside of a water feature probably is a bad idea for multiple reasons, but we need to be encouraging reproduction, not reprimanding it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Equating eliminating waste with feeding a baby...
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
level of filth? the hell are you on about? she was feeding her kid.....and you're trying to take pictures? fuck is wrong with you?
View Quote

There is nothing more natural than breastfeeding a baby.

That is actually what breasts on women are for.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Equating eliminating waste with feeding a baby...
View Quote
No? I don't know how you got that from my post.

ETA: Yes I do. I was talking about breast feeding, not street shitting.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women's bodies are amazing. Stop being jackasses, every fucking one of you drank from a tit. It's not a sexual thing and it's not inappropriate.

Is your case then that no one should eat or drink anything in public?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
level of filth? the hell are you on about? she was feeding her kid.....and you're trying to take pictures? fuck is wrong with you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree, they are for playing with. They feel like..like a bag of sand.

The 40 Year Old Virgin - Bag Of Sand (HD)

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:41:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Remember that topic where the poster wondered why people went out of their way to attack religious people?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:43:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So I'm at a kid's birthday party. My son's friend's party, a couple of their buddies, my girls, too, my wife and I and the birthday boy's parents. Kids hitting the water park, us parents on the side having a couple beers. I see this woman, carrying a couple month old baby, Breast Feeding as she walks by in the "lazy river".

First time by I don't really believe what I saw, second time she goes by I alert the other adults and we share a laugh. 3rd time by, she sneaks by the inside of the river, doesn't give me an angle for a picture, and as I'm waiting for her fourth pass with my phone at the ready, I realize the little bastard is finally full, and she has stopped the trek.

Yes she was a dirty inky, no I am not surprised by that level of filth at a water park,, and I hope the level of chlorine in the pool was adequate.

We will be hitting the park in the morning, I will have the phone handy, and will rede this thread if given the opportunity.
View Quote

Grow up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:44:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Men only "won" the right to go topless in the 30's. We forget to teach silly history, because it makes us look silly.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/01/05/men-were-once-arrested-baring-their-chests-beach/
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#31]
OP -- you were going to secretly take a photo of a woman breastfeeding?

That's creepy as fuck.

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I guess I didn't mean to reference a picture to be creepy, just because I figured that it would be asked for for proof. Which I now realize wouldn't be required, since it being at a water park would be sufficient enough
View Quote

@loon_138

GD is never happy.  Had you not said anything about trying to take a picture, the thread would be about how much of a shitty human being you were for not trying to get us pictures.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:46:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh and get over having a problem with anyone feeding their baby, even in a pool. Chlorine is a thing.

Oh yeah, you are crotchfruit too, you are you probably a lot closer to the expiration date than that baby.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Which is completely a strawman argument. She wasn’t topless. She was wearing an infant as a pasty.

Nudity isn’t inherently sexual or vulgar. This puritanical streak in our country has really done generations of disservice. It’s made a culture where men and women alike vapor lock if they see more skin than their chosen religion labels as acceptable. I was raised in a conservative religion that’s just as complicit as others in contributing to that shame and fear-based messaging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How bout you not be a fucking creeper.

I sure wouldn't have my tits hanging out for everyone but it's much more common now and there are laws protecting it.

+1

Go to the French or Italian Riviera and the women go topless to the beach.  The men too for all you closet homos!
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How dare someone feed their kid.
View Quote

What if that kid was baby Hitler 2?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh My God you were outdoors and saw nature?!
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
She was walking in the  lazy river? Or was she laying on a tube?

You were sitting  right next to this river so that you could get voyeur shots of a woman breastfeeding a child.?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#39]
OP is creepy as fuck, his post comes off creepy as fuck, and he expects accolade for it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#40]
It’s a virtue signaling bonanza in here!  Almost like a gay thread.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes she was a dirty inky, no I am not surprised by that level of filth at a water park,, and I hope the level of chlorine in the pool was adequate.

View Quote

User name checks out.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:03:32 AM EDT
[#42]
I like big breasts and I cannot lie.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
OP, maybe you need to move to some Amish community.

GD: usually you’re full of puritanical nonsense, it’s refreshing to see some level heads.
View Quote

I wouldn't do it, I would probably ask my wife to cover up but beyond that none of my damn business and doesn't really promote promiscuity and is not overtly sexual.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's never the titties you want to see.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:15:08 AM EDT
[#46]
OP is just sad that no one takes pictures of his moobs at the water park.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#47]
I guess I’m desensitized?
I just don’t care. Babies need to eat, moms need to feed them.
Some semblance of modesty is best, but it’s the most natural thing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's never the titties you want to see.
View Quote

There were some pics floating around of a woman breastfeeding while speaking to the nevada schoolboard. She had a pretty nice body that i would have enjoyed viewing in a more provocative manner. Once you stick a baby on there though it pretty much loses most of it's appeal and becomes  non sexual.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:20:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Grow up.
View Quote
Are you eating chips in pee stained underwear?

Are you deej?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've always said that if some woman feels she has the right to flop her titties out and feed her crotchfruit in public, I have the right to stare at them.
View Quote
"I'll have what he's having" has never failed me.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top