Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I like them and I also like the glow effects you put underneath the car, but they are too expensive and since my Four-by goes off road I don't think either would last long.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:26:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in pucker brush country and have only seen them on some of the bikes built by the Teutles on American Chopper.  Looked cool on the motorcycles.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I love spinners, but hate those damned moving rims!  

Another vote for spinners.....

It seems certain elements of society are like birds who collect useless, shiny trinkets.  The rims are stupid (especially stupid at the $$$$ they sell for) but I don't think bad taste, tacky junk should be illegal.  All that ghetto 'bling bling'crap annoys me to no end but somebody is making $$$$$$ off of it so a +1 for capitalism.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
It has nothing to do with age - people have different taste.  Spinners are just one more thing to make me go .
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Price some out some day and then tell me how f***ing stupid you think they are.

www.truckxpressions.com/spinners/5spoke.htm

Holly Shit!  $200 - $300 each!

I want all my money back from those welfare bangers.

More like $225-$575 and that's just for a spinning thing that bolts onto a wheel that you already must have.

$575 and it's not even the damn wheel?  

I can get Momo and OZ wheels + tires for about that much!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Ignorant natives have been duped out of their valuables throughout history by presenting them with shiney novelties. Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

The bone through the nose has been replaced by the sagging pants.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Maybe I am just becoming an old fart, but I hate those damn spinning rims that the bangers are driving around with now.  I was just driving down the street and one of those asshats is stopped at an intersection waiting to turn onto the street I am on.  I almost hit the brakes because for a second I thought he was pulling right out in front of me.

Am I becoming the youngest old fart at the age of 27, or should these things be illegal?

Poll coming.

yes but I think im a contender for youngest old fart at 22.

Im like damn it back in my day on alot of things.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top