BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

No need to write a letter because there is nothing you can do. The problem if you have not noticed is:

Texans

Yeah, how's the state of CA doing lately?   You know, with the total leaching off the rest of the country and crushing the freedoms of its residents....

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Let me hijack this thread for a bit,

Years ago when I was working Field Crew (Mobile Maintenance) I stopped to help a lady that had a car sitting in her office parking lot, the car had four flat tires. I had an air compressor on my truck so I did her a favor and aired her tires up. I checked the tires all over and couldn't find any leaks

The next day I drove by the office and I was surprised to see her car sitting on four flat tires again. I filled the tires up and really looked every thing over and still couldn't find any leaks. By chance I happened to look at one of the valve stem caps before I put it back on. To my surprise I found a BB glued inside the cap. I check the other caps and sure enough; BBs glued in each of the caps.

Apparently the BBs would depress the valve stem core just enough to cause a very small (but hard to detect) air leak that would slowly deflate the tires.

It's amazing the useful information you can pick up on arfcom at any given moment.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of cars I have a quick question. Is it true that they don't work very well if the oil is drained out of them? Someone told me it could wreck the engine but I just don't see how it would.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do they live with their parents?

most likely. this isnt the type of neighborhood where kids would live alone

So take the piece and go up to their house and give it to their parents.
Then hide in your bushes and wait for them to vandalize your house.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Speaking of cars I have a quick question. Is it true that they don't work very well if the oil is drained out of them? Someone told me it could wreck the engine but I just don't see how it would.

SERIOUSLY?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No need to write a letter because there is nothing you can do. The problem if you have not noticed is:

Texans

Yeah, how's the state of CA doing lately? You know, with the total leaching off the rest of the country and crushing the freedoms of its residents....

We can drive just fine here.

You guys can stop eating our food as well if you think WE are leaches.

I suggest you guys keep the plastic parts pre-emptively duct taped to the Texan ricers over there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Let me hijack this thread for a bit,

Years ago when I was working Field Crew (Mobile Maintenance)  I stopped to help a lady that had a car sitting in her office parking lot, the car had four flat tires. I had an air compressor on my truck so I did her a favor and aired her tires up. I checked the tires all over and couldn't find any leaks

The next day I drove by the office and I was surprised to see her car sitting on four flat tires again. I filled the tires up and really looked every thing over and still couldn't find any leaks. By chance I happened to look at one of the valve stem caps before I put it back on. To my surprise I found a BB glued inside the cap. I check the other caps and sure enough; BBs glued in each of the caps.

Apparently the BBs would depress the valve stem core just enough to cause a very small (but hard to detect) air leak that would slowly deflate the tires.

Works well for someone you dont necisarilly hate but just want to fuck with

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:08:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Texans

Yeah, how's the state of CA doing lately? You know, with the total leaching off the rest of the country and crushing the freedoms of its residents....

I suggest you guys keep the plastic parts pre-emptively duct taped to the Texan ricers over there.

Wait what? How much of the country's food is grown in California again?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should make a movie about all the times you've almost died while walking your dog.

I know right. Coyote encounter, creepy man in the woods, and now bad teenage drivers.

Maybe I should walk her during the day

yup, probably your best bet.

But when the Zombie apocalypse starts you know which "Zombies" to dispatch first.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:21:16 PM EDT
[#11]
pour bleach in their gas tank
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

SERIOUSLY?

first your vavles would start to chatter, then you engine would lock up
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Texans

Make you a deal.....  you can keep your food.  Why don't you keep, as well, your tax policies, liberal white escapees, illegals, gays, pollution, water thieves, crime, bangers, etc., etc.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Texans

You seem to go out of your way to stir up trouble by posting something ignorant about the people in any state that you don't live in.
You know it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Scoop a handful of Iron III oxide mixed with Powdered ALuminum on their car, Use a blow torch on that powdery mixture while its placed on the hood. Light it and walk off.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Texans

You seem to go out of your way to stir up trouble by posting something ignorant about the people in any state that you don't live in.

You know it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Settle down I used the
smiley dont take yourself so seriously Its GD and a OP almost got killed thread.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Scoop a handful of Iron III oxide mixed with Powdered ALuminum on their car, Use a blow torch on that powdery mixture while its placed on the hood. Light it and walk off.

Win!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Settle down I used the smiley dont take yourself so seriously Its GD and a OP almost got killed thread.[/div]

................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry I forgot to put the 's.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:44:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SERIOUSLY?

OH................So it would be a bad idea NOT TO HAVE OIL IN A CAR, or am I mistaken?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SERIOUSLY?

OH................So it would be a bad idea NOT TO HAVE OIL IN A CAR, or am I mistaken?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Could allways report it to the po - leece
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:07:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Did you know that brake fluid is bad for paint?

Did you also know that brake fluid will shoot from a watergun?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:29:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SERIOUSLY?

I believe there are two people here that don't understand sarcasm.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#24]
well you would be surprised of the amount of people that dont realize you need to check fluids.
Or that fluids even exist.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:35:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Go knock on their door and tell them that you are very angry. Also, tell them if they do it again that you will write them a letter expressing your anger.

Ah, the UN approach.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:37:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Ziptie roadkill to the underside?

I know a coworker once found half eaten chicken bones in the bottom drawer of his toolbox once.......many months after pulling a prank on me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:38:52 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd go knock on the door and speak with the parents of the idiots.  Hand them a chunk of the car and tell them why you have it and the problem will most likely fix itself.  

I drive a modded out import and hate seeing crap like this.  It's like when irresponsible gun videos show up on youtube.  It gives everyone a bad name.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#28]
take off their valve caps super glue a small rock or a piece of shot inside put the caps back on .  it will take them forever to figure out why their tires keep going flat.  fyi very old ems trick
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#29]
How old?

Bring the piece to their parents and let them know what happened
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd leave it alone it were me. Possibly carry a small camera (and pack) with ya next time and film it, or don't.  Oooops I musta lost that new box of 1.5" galvanized roofing nails somewhere between my house and the job!  

Someone told me once how to mess with someone else, but not cause any damage only an inconvience, is to break off match sticks just long enough to fit the tire valve stems- wedge them in there and keep them open to allow the air to escape.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#31]
sss
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I would be consulting the local LE and notifying them of the teenagers' reckless driving. Its better them getting a warning or whatever now rather than after they hit someone, which could very well be you or a friend, or some child playing. I have VERY LOW tolerance for this kind of driving in neighborhoods
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:41:38 AM EDT
[#33]

they work
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
well you would be surprised of the amount of people that dont realize you need to check fluids.
Or that fluids even exist.

I top off my fuel injector fluid at least once a week!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:49:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Take a dump (or leave your dog's) in his air-conditioning intake vent, maybe with a note taped to his windsheild explaining that if he really wants to get his car that close to your ass, you'll oblige him.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Poor gasoline on the car and light it on fire?

I prefer upper class gas.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top