Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Either anal leakage, someone is using it on a cut or incision, or someone smells like Preparation-H.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
someone else notified me, it was laying on top of an open trashcan used for throwing paper towels into...between the sink and the toilet. there is a larger individual working here, as well as an older guy. boss was in a bad mood today as well.

re-?s: just the wrapper, not the pad.

no pics, we already took the trashcan to the dumpster.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of my co-workers had a man purse. One day I put about half dozen tampons in it.

He was digging for something pulled out the tampons and like nothing had happened just put them back in the bag.

I busted out laughing, he asked why I was laughing and I told him. He thought his wife had put them in there.
View Quote
that man has lost his man card, and doesn't even know it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Or was stuck to a guys shoe or something. I can't believe how many times I've pulled a dryer sheet from a sleeve or pants leg, maybe it followed someone from home.
View Quote
One time I pulled a pair of my wife's panties out of my pants leg during a meeting.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Cleaning crew or recent Prince Albert.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Cleaning crew or recent Prince Albert.
View Quote
Beat to the punch - cleaning lady, building facilities/security.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe someone cut themselves shaving their jangle bits
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One of my co-workers had a man purse. One day I put about half dozen tampons in it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He was digging for something pulled out the tampons and like nothing had happened just put them back in the bag.

I busted out laughing, he asked why I was laughing and I told him. He thought his wife had put them in there.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hemorrhoid surgery?
View Quote
That was my first thought.  A bud of mine went through that nightmare surgery to fix that nightmare affliction.  (Stories he told about damn near dying taking just taking a shit, an hour on the pot, eating nothing that would make a solid turd, etc.)  I can only imagine what post surgical is like. I expect there'd be bleeding, so a pad sounds reasonable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#12]
We are going to need more clues to solve this mystery.

Go smell it and report back.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Someone in your office is not who they say they are.
View Quote
Someone is not who or what they appear to be.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, he couldn't even find it in that damn thing...
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Maybe someone knows that he works with the kind of people who will concern themselves with this kind of thing so he put the wrapper there, as a joke.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Go back and check later today.  You will probably find a bloody, shit and/or pus stained pad in the trash.  Take a whiff of it.  Then go sniff out your co-workers.  Then you will know who it is.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Go back and check later today.  You will probably find a bloody, shit and/or pus stained pad in the trash.  Take a whiff of it.  Then go sniff out your co-workers.  Then you will know who it is.
View Quote
If the path you're on leads you to sniffing around a bunch of dude ass looking to match the odor of a shitty, bloody, and/or puss soiled object you fished out of the trash, consider another path.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
anal fissures
View Quote
They're a real thing.  I saw it on The Office.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#19]
TV show Live PD, like Cops; there was a dude pulled over and while they were searching him they found one stuck to him.  He said he had a boil.  They all just continued on w/ the police business.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Probably a couple A-holes playing with or shooting them at each other.

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've known more than one person to use them in place of high priced medical pads and gauze for a dressing. Anyone there a cheapskate and have minor surgery lately?
View Quote
I used to keep a few in my wilderness first aid kit.  My brother was looking for a bandaids and pull one out and said "WTF IS THIS FOR ? "
We were on a Rock Climbing trip so I said " Head wound from a rock to stop the bleeding."  He laughed and mocked me hard .
Brother said " You better just let me die before you put a fucking Maxipad on my head"
I said ok
Later the next day we ran into some loose rock coming down close to us.
My brother turned to me and said " OK, I take the whole Maxi Pad thing back. You can use it but you gotta promise me you will take it off before we go into the hospital "  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Someone is manstruating.

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Someone pulled off an armed robbery?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#24]
FTM

You just think it's an all male office.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#25]
You do a lot of sitting in that office?

Somebody got 'jeep disease'

Do not google Pilonidal cyst. Probably using it as a dressing
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Do you always rummage through the restroom trashcan?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Is the OP sure it is an all male office.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
anal fissures
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Pilonidal Cyst

His tail is infected he is soaking up the pus.  

Fat, unkempt people often get them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#30]
You sure it happened at 9am?

You sure it wasn't there from the cleaning crew on the night shift?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Hemorrhoids, fistula, surgeries already mentioned.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Some folks will actually put them in their armpits to keep their shirts dry
View Quote
Huh - interesting idea.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I place a panty liner in the front of my underwear.

I work on the road and everytime i take a leak i get a few dribbles that always seem to show.

So now i put on a panty liner to absorb the few drips. A pad is way too thick from my experience and tends to "show".
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#34]
In all seriousness, those pads worked great on the incision from surgery.  The doc suggested it because they left a wick in part of the incision to drain it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#35]
1. Someone has a hemorrhoid.
2. Not everyone in your office is a perfect asshole! (Somebody had to say it!)
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've known more than one person to use them in place of high priced medical pads and gauze for a dressing. Anyone there a cheapskate and have minor surgery lately?
View Quote
This. I have a couple in one of my med kits. But the person must have a heck of a wound using it, like a bloody nose that just would not stop
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#37]
When I was 18 I had surgery for a pilonidal cyst.  They don't stitch you up, you have to heal the old fashioned way.  You bleed and ooze a lot.  I had large rectangular gauze pads that were, I'm sure, expensive.  One day my mother suggested I use a fem pad.  My reaction was no fucking way.  It could be that your coworker lost that argument?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Pee pee leakage?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone in the office wear a "Smokey the Bear" type hat? It used to be fairly common to use pads in the hatband to absorb sweat, make the hat fit better, etc.
View Quote
Called a Montana Peak.  I usually put folded paper towels, but thanks for the tip!   And no, it was not me.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Somebody there has a pussy
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I saw that in the men's bathroom where I work one time too.

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Our bathroom does not even have a trashcan anymore since the assholes kept throwing paper towels on the floor.  Now we have electric hand dryers and nowhere to toss shitty underpants Kleenex.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#43]
i am just getting over gastroenteritis. i had my first solid one in 9 days today.

one of those would have come in real handy at work last week if you know what i am saying.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Ever had a bad staph infection? You'll go though mountains of bandages before that thing eventually heals. Maybe tampons are just cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Someone in your office is not who they say they are.
View Quote
Or they are a young guy who use to do vodka tamponing in high school to get plastered.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Do you always rummage through the restroom trashcan?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pee pee leakage?
View Quote
Incontinence pads for men come wrapped like maxi pads, post prostate surgery my guess
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top