BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Time for YOUR ass whoopin, more like it.  

Yeah, now it becomes clear.  Your own life is a disaster, and you're too scared to actually do anything about it, so not only do you get to blame it all on "the gummint" but you get to use the coming "reckoning" to threaten anyone with whom you disagree.
Yep, classic psychological case there...
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Sounds like a threat to me.  It's a good thing your average Alex Jones fruitcake is a whole lot more mouth than action. The very few that aren't get shot by the "Gubmint" while participating in something outstandingly stupid.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
You're right, government's have never been bad or evil to their people!  

Just go on living your lives oblivious, the government loves you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You going to hit me with mommies keyboard? I am soooooo scared.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He is the guy who is always jabbering about FEMA's powers right?  

I admit I was curious after stumbling across his show on a late night local broadcast a few years back.  Then I actually got to watch FEMA wargame a scenario.  I am not very worried about FEMA taking over the country any more.

Heck, I even heard Art Bell (I catch his final 10 minutes when I first wake up in the AM) say that he was tired of the "US Government made/allowed/encouraged 9-11" conspiracy theorists.  Alex is serious for Turner Diaries folks and entertainment to everyone else.

I'm against FEMA because the whole premise behind it is unconstitutional...

Where in the constitution does it give the Federal government the power to send your tax money to other states for disaster relief?  If the state government wants to help people or if (gasp) private individuals wish to donate thats fine.  Just don't redistribute our wealth as if we were a commie nation.

Not to mention, as we've seen, FEMA is exceptionally adept at being ripped off by scam artists.

I didn't defend FEMA although their role is greater than hurricane relief.  They are the LFA for a CBRNE event.  What cracks me up though, is the tremendous capability that Alex Jones credits FEMA with.  From the wargaming I know of, FEMA would have trouble planning a birthday party for a 6th grade class, let alone taking over all functions of a city or state government.  Secret detention camps??  Come on, even DoD and CIA haven't been able to keep their outCONUS facilities from the public eye.  FEMA can do it on a larger scale in the country.  

If this is who Alex Jones is truly afraid of, then I hope he never sees his own shadow - it might kill him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You're right, government's have never been bad or evil to their people!  

No, they haven't.  PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT have been evil.  Governments have no life or intention.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Alex Jones is a patriot for awakening folks to the New World Order.  I have several of his videos and they are all very informative.

I fully agree.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Alex Jones is a patriot for awakening folks to the New World Order.  I have several of his videos and they are all very informative.

I fully agree.

So, you fully agree with his statements about the concentration camps being built in Austin?  If so, you're a gullible, gullible man.  Or a fellow nutcase.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#9]
You're a gullible man for trusting your government.  Esp if you think they care about you one bit!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#10]
the government cares about you lol.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I fully agree.

Does your screen name indicate the type of alloy from which you fabricated your foil hat? If so, you have got an industrial strength one, and it is cutting off the blood flow.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like its time for Juan to do some more housecleaning...
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You're a gullible man for trusting your government.  Esp if you think they care about you one bit!

I don't trust anyone I don't know except as far as they prove themselves trustworthy.  I also don't automatically DIStrust everyone.  Unlike you, I don't put everyone and everything into monolithic blocs for easier labelling.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
the government cares about you lol.

Try not paying your taxes and see how much they care about you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top