User Panel

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You said, numerous times, that exterminating black babies is desirable in order to prevent future crimes against you, and justified it by asking if we would kill baby Hitler given the opportunity.
View Quote

Where did I say black babies? I said people who vote left, are you saying only blacks vote left?

Again, I wanna a screen shot.
Quoted:

You compared going back in time to kill baby Hitler, as a means to stop him from growing up to be your enemy, with supporting aborting black babies, as a means to stop them from growing up to become your enemy.

We all read it.  Explain your purpose in the discussion about advocating Abortion in bringing up the idea of time traveling to kill baby Hitler.

CLEARLY you were making the case that it’s okay to kill enemies before they are born, or as babies.  Who were these “enemies” you wish to abort?
View Quote

Great, they have ZERO problems taking a screen shot of said posts.

And this is where people like you give some excuse to not follow through, which is fine, your song and dance are exposed.

Yeah, I do not drink, some of us do not need to crawl into a bottle to escape reality.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where did I say black babies? I said people who vote left, are you saying only blacks vote left?

And this is where people like you give some excuse to not follow through, which is fine, your song and dance are exposed.

Yeah, I do not drink, some of us do not need to crawl into a bottle to escape reality.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said, numerous times, that exterminating black babies is desirable in order to prevent future crimes against you, and justified it by asking if we would kill baby Hitler given the opportunity.

Quoted:

You compared going back in time to kill baby Hitler, as a means to stop him from growing up to be your enemy, with supporting aborting black babies, as a means to stop them from growing up to become your enemy.

We all read it.  Explain your purpose in the discussion about advocating Abortion in bringing up the idea of time traveling to kill baby Hitler.

CLEARLY you were making the case that it’s okay to kill enemies before they are born, or as babies.  Who were these “enemies” you wish to abort?

You might think you're clever, and you may well be. But there are people on this board who have been clever longer. Nobody's fooled by your "I never said blacks were the problem" schtick.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You see International Bankers and Zionists hiding behind every tree.  You see enemies lurking inside every non-white womb, ACTUALLY comparing them to baby "Hitler." Oblivious to the irony, you advocate genocide.  When pressed to answer whether the Holocaust ever happened -you deflect the question, thinking no one will notice.

Your recommendation for avoiding wars in Muslim countries is to go back in time and tighten our border control policies.

The decisions you've made in your life have resulted in your current, sad state.

Your "track record" is superb!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a weird thread when I agree with @Cincinnatus

and I don't like it

Seeing the man’s track record of being wrong, maybe you wanna avoid agreeing with him.

You see International Bankers and Zionists hiding behind every tree.  You see enemies lurking inside every non-white womb, ACTUALLY comparing them to baby "Hitler." Oblivious to the irony, you advocate genocide.  When pressed to answer whether the Holocaust ever happened -you deflect the question, thinking no one will notice.

Your recommendation for avoiding wars in Muslim countries is to go back in time and tighten our border control policies.

The decisions you've made in your life have resulted in your current, sad state.

Your "track record" is superb!
"When the world hates you, and brings all manner of false accusations against you, do not be afraid, for the world hated Me first."
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
. Everyone here who read THIS thread, read you blathering on about Time Traveling Hitler Killers, as your lame attempt to make an analogy about WHY it’s good for black babies to be aborted.  You can deny it, but we all read it.

Speaking of usefulness…

What are you going to do when you grow up, other than blame others for why you can’t get your shit together?

View Quote

Lucky for usn's Uncle Tom Sowell didn't get aborted, eh?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:52:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You might think you're clever, and you may well be. But there are people on this board who have been clever longer. Nobody's fooled by your "I never said blacks were the problem" schtick.
View Quote

Great, than you can provide the screenshot of what you think I said. You do know computers have that ability, right.

Quoted:
Hey Rusty, did the Nazis MURDER millions of Jews and others during the Holocaust?
View Quote

Did the Communist murder tens of thousands of Poles and then Blame the Nazis for it?

Quoted:
"When the world hates you, and brings all manner of false accusations against you, do not be afraid, for the world hated Me first."
View Quote

Yes, it did hate HIM first. That is the price one pays for accepting truth rather then living in lies.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:35:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Great, then you can provide the screenshot of what you think I said. You do know computers have that ability, right.

Did the Communist murder tens of thousands of Poles and then Blame the Nazis for it?

Yes, it did hate HIM first. That is the price one pays for accepting truth rather then living in lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great, then you can provide the screenshot of what you think I said. You do know computers have that ability, right.

Quoted:
Hey Rusty, did the Nazis MURDER millions of Jews and others during the Holocaust?

Quoted:

*than
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:42:08 AM EDT
[#9]
God hates poor grammar, in 1 Parsing 3:11.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 6:47:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

Asked this SAME question multiple times, you just can’t say it, can you?
View Quote

Answer the questions commie sympathizer.

Did the communist starve 6 million Ukrainians to death in the holodomor?

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I didn't realize anybody was forced to be a bad parent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arguing that it's economically beneficial to murder people sidesteps the issue of murdering people.  Assuming the argument is correct, economic growth won't matter when nihilism destroys civilization itself.

I'm not interested in your emotion based evaluation. I am however interested in the real world effects of forcing people to do a bad job raising children they do not want and/or are incapable of caring for. We aren't talking about murder, we are talking about ending unwanted pregnancies. Your need to see the world burn so you can feel pious is why your ilk should never be allowed to hold positions of authority.

I didn't realize anybody was forced to be a bad parent.

You always get more of whatever the gov't rewards.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You always get more of whatever the gov't rewards.  
View Quote

Surely the government would never create a totally dependent underclass that needs its for basic survival, right/s
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He was a re-tread of a banned account with anti-immigrant, anti-Jewish and Holocaust denying posts.  

View Quote

GabrielShear1 or that fellow before him Dmxxsomething?

Pretty sure those were the same dude and rusty’s posting style was similar
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Excuse me!!??

That's my primary solution to the Twilight Zone reality I am in currently.

ETA:  Oops.........I see no response will ever be forthcoming.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No need to reply to him any longer.  He will not be posting any more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

You're a Holocaust denier!  OMG that's so funny.  Of course you are...

Can either of you two explain to me why someone can't believe that both the Soviets and Nazis murdered millions of people???

I have never quite understood that defense some people use to, in essence, give Nazis a pass on the Holocaust.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The Soviets AND the Nazis killed millions.

It's a not a mutually exclusive thing.  BUT... the Holocaust Deniers deflect the accusations against the Nazis, and use innuendo to suggest that the Soviets were responsible, AND that it was all Jewish propaganda.

They are repugnant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

Can either of you two explain to me why someone can't believe that both the Soviets and Nazis murdered millions of people???

I have never quite understood that defense some people use to, in essence, give Nazis a pass on the Holocaust.

It's a not a mutually exclusive thing.  BUT... the Holocaust Deniers deflect the accusations against the Nazis, and use innuendo to suggest that the Soviets were responsible, AND that it was all Jewish propaganda.

They are repugnant.

Understood and I do know that but WHY do they think the Jews gave a fuck about who murdered millions of them rather than just go with the Nazis for god's sake???

In other words, WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make???  And since it makes no real difference, why the accused differentiation on the part of the Jews???  THey think Jews are commies and are defending the Soviets even though they "believe" the Soviets murdered millions of them???

Both are totalitarian regimes.  I always get foggy when they argue that shit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Babies are like pets. They’re wonderful when they’re wanted, but the extras can just be disposed of. Maybe we should extend that to adults too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

I called it!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Understood and I do know that but WHY do they think the Jews gave a fuck about who murdered millions of them rather than just go with the Nazis for god's sake???

In other words, WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make???  And since it makes no real difference, why the accused differentiation on the part of the Jews???  THey think Jews are commies and are defending the Soviets even though they "believe" the Soviets murdered millions of them???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

They aren't defending the Soviets. They are suggesting that anyone who calls out the Nazis is defending the Soviets.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They aren't defending the Soviets. They are suggesting that anyone who calls out the Nazis is defending the Soviets.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

Pants. On. Head.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Holocaust deniers are not smart.

They just repeat rote drivel that other idiots have told them to say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

Pants. On. Head.

God Bless the Allied brass for marching troops through those camps. That was some seriously far sighted thinking to make sure the truth was exposed to as many of ours as possible.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m still not convinced he wasn’t a troll account.

Lots of his posts were hardcore bait into “Look I screenshotted these right wingers who agreed with my post that I designed to be able to construe it as nazi stuff. ZOMG arf is full of nazis”
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lots of his posts were hardcore bait into “Look I screenshotted these right wingers who agreed with my post that I designed to be able to construe it as nazi stuff. ZOMG arf is full of nazis”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The good Professor mentioned he was a retread. I'm very curious which previous accounts he's held. There's certainly that style. Hyper inflammatory, pretending to use step by step logic, trying to bait responses.

END MESSAGE
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

God Bless the Allied brass for marching troops through those camps. That was some seriously far sighted thinking to make sure the truth was exposed to as many of ours as possible.
View Quote

What is even odder about their position is that Hitler didn’t JUST kill 6million Jews he killed by some estimates 13 million people’s including blacks, the mentally ill, Catholics, political dissidents, etc

It is kind of sad to me that many nowadays repeat the 6million number when it wasn’t just the Jews he killed he killed a lot of people, twice as many in fact. The Jews were just his main focus.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

Pants. On. Head.

Problem is the Soviets liberated Auschwitz, Treblinka, etc.

When some Americans play up the role of Dachau (which was never really part of the "final solution" system), it often plays into the hands of the more sophisticated deniers. This is due in part to how little the role of the Soviets in WW2 is remembered in the American narrative.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What is even odder about their position is that Hitler didn’t JUST kill 6million Jews he killed by some estimates 13 million people’s including blacks, the mentally ill, Catholics, political dissidents, etc

It is kind of sad to me that many nowadays repeat the 6million number when it wasn’t just the Jews he killed he killed a lot of people, twice as many in fact. The Jews were just his main focus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, unfortunately it seems to have reached a point where if you point out that the man you're (not you PF, the general you) stating is a genocidal maniac is even more of a genocidal maniac than you thought, it seems to come across as "minimizing" the Jewish Holocaust victims.

Hitler was a genocidal maniac. He executed 10M or more civilians and undertook actions which indirectly killed millions more.

Stalin was a genocidal maniac. He caused to be killed unknown tens of millions between forced starvations and political witch hunts.

Mau was a genocidal maniac. His incompetence and cruelty lead to the deaths of a minimum of 50 million, perhaps up to 90 million.

Fuck. Them. All.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

When some Americans play up the role of Dachau (which was never really part of the "final solution" system), it often plays into the hands of the more sophisticated deniers. This is due in part to how little the role of the Soviets in WW2 is remembered in the American narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

Pants. On. Head.

That's a fair criticism of the way WW2 is portrayed in popular American culture and to low effort history 'enthusiasts'. But the truth is there plainly for anyone who does a modicum of research.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep, unfortunately it seems to have reached a point where if you point out that the man you're (not you PF, the general you) stating is a genocidal maniac is even more of a genocidal maniac than you thought, it seems to come across as "minimizing" the Jewish Holocaust victims.

Hitler was a genocidal maniac. He executed 10M or more civilians and undertook actions which indirectly killed millions more.

Stalin was a genocidal maniac. He caused to be killed unknown tens of millions between forced starvations and political witch hunts.

Mau was a genocidal maniac. His incompetence and cruelty lead to the deaths of a minimum of 50 million, perhaps up to 90 million.

Fuck. Them. All.
View Quote

Can’t forget this piece of shit either. Some in this thread would have likely supported this action since he was killing undesirable babies would would have had a bad life. Good thing he spared them from it. /s

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Can’t forget this piece of shit either. Some in this thread would have likely supported this action since he was killing undesirable babies would would have had a bad life. Good thing he spared them from it. /s

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/498570/F171E5B0-4E23-44C2-9356-BE62BA805C3B_jpe-2038868.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck. Them. All.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/498570/F171E5B0-4E23-44C2-9356-BE62BA805C3B_jpe-2038868.JPG

Pol Pot? I don't recognize the script. He was actually next on my list, but it was getting long.

Killed a quarter of his fucking population.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's a fair criticism of the way WW2 is portrayed in popular American culture and to low effort history 'enthusiasts'. But the truth is there plainly for anyone who does a modicum of research.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

Pants. On. Head.

Holocaust denier rhetoric is designed to pull in those without that modicum of research.

It's fundamentally no different than religious proselytizing, "lost cause" recruiting, or vaccine conspiracies.

If you can get someone's attention and get them to start questioning their default, poorly developed opinions, you make them susceptible to taking in your larger narrative.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pol Pot? I don't recognize the script. He was actually next on my list, but it was getting long.

View Quote

Yep, Pol Pot

I may be misremembering but I recall hearing that when they would beat the kids against the tree they were told to smile, after all they were doing the glorious work of the state.

Sickening
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep, Pol Pot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, Pol Pot

Well fuck him too.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

They are repugnant.

Maybe I didn't word it properly.........that's what I meant.

Example, a Jewish guy believes the Soviets murdered millions of Jews in WWII but blames the Nazis falsely because that Jewish guy wants to defend communist Russia.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

Did the communist starve 6 million Ukrainians to death in the holodomor?See

See that was my whole thing from the beginning when it went off the thread rails on Nazi V commies shit. It's some kind of false dichotomy thing, apparently, when actually it's pretty much a valid equivalency, as I see it. Wedding cake frosted turds are just turds.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I called it!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

I called it!!!

Do I get any street cred for making a thread that exposed a site resource waster, even though I thought it was pretty simple question, originally, I. E. "Would the world have been better without me because my birth prospectus was poor?" or words to that effect.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The good Professor mentioned he was a retread. I'm very curious which previous accounts he's held. There's certainly that style. Hyper inflammatory, pretending to use step by step logic, trying to bait responses.

END MESSAGE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

END MESSAGE

They aren't as clever as they think they are, but they're clever enough to get a sufficient response from the reactives.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

See that was my whole thing from the beginning when it went off the thread rails on Nazi V commies shit. It's some kind of false dichotomy thing, apparently, when actually it's pretty much a valid equivalency, as I see it. Wedding cake frosted turds are just turds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re Holocaust denier!

Did the communist starve 6 million Ukrainians to death in the holodomor?See

Gotcha.
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top