BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Blah, Blah, Blah.   So many people whining about the "killing of innocents."  I've got news for you, governments always have, and always will, kill innocents.  By the logic of the 100% No Exceptions, Pro-Life, Morality Police . . . we should never have fought in Japan, or Germany, or Korea, or the Middle East, or Vietnam.  We should never have dropped bombs or fired shots in the fight against Nazis and Fascists and Commies because an innocent might have been killed.  

The anti-abortion crowd, when it comes to politics, reminds me of the leftist, pro-Palestinian sympathizers.  "But . . . but . . . the children," they say. "We must stop attacking the monsters, least we murder innocents and become just as bad as them."

You say those wars, or at least some of them, were for a greater good?  That they were needed to protect freedom and human rights?  Guess what?  The same is true in terms of abortions. You don't have to like it, but if you insist on "dying upon the abortion hill," you are permitting a greater evil to rule.  Abortions will still take place - more than ever - and you will have helped facilitate them

Of course abortion is murder; I agree with that 100%.  And . . . we frequently allow murders (and all sorts of atrocities) in order to avoid worse atrocities.

Get real.  All government is immoral, always.  We cherry pick which immoralities we find acceptable
View Quote

Just logout and stay logged out.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get real.  All government is immoral, always.  We cherry pick which immoralities we find acceptable

Of course we cherry pick.  Abortion is immoral?  So is the death penalty in the face of a 1-in-8 death row exoneration rate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Now there's a brilliant riposte.  

Pretty much reflects your logic on the abortion debate though, so at least you're consistent.  Very much the hands over ears approach of a small child screaming "I'm not listening!" when you try to explain that life isn't always fair.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Now there's a brilliant riposte.  

Pretty much reflects your logic on the abortion debate though, so at least you're consistent.  Very much the hands over ears approach of a small child screaming "I'm not listening!" when you try to explain that life isn't always fair.
View Quote

I’m sure i’ll lose sleep over your opinion of me
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Why is baby murder rights an issue to "save" the republican party? Who gives a crap about the R after their name! Take away this single issue and just step back and look at how broke all parties are in the country. D.C. is full of RINOs and at state levels it is all about climbing the political ladder and how much $ you make. Debating this issue through the lens of political party is ludicrous.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why is baby murder rights an issue to "save" the republican party? Who gives a crap about the R after their name! Take away this single issue and just step back and look at how broke all parties are in the country. D.C. is full of RINOs and at state levels it is all about climbing the political ladder and how much $ you make. Debating this issue through the lens of political party is ludicrous.
View Quote

Well one party is pushing for one set of laws and the other party is pushing for another set. Boom bat-ta boom, its a political party battle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well one party is pushing for one set of laws and the other party is pushing for another set. Boom bat-ta boom, its a political party battle.
View Quote

Oh you came back in...anything else you want to push being a liberal progressive?

Where do you stand on drag queen hour in schools?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Never underestimate some women's desire to murder their own child.

Or their perception that she is a "strong, independent woman" for doing so.
View Quote

If the majority of the Republic supports this mass murder, then the Republic deserves to die too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:04:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Of course we cherry pick.  Abortion is immoral?  So is the death penalty in the face of a 1-in-8 death row exoneration rate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you see 1 in 8? Older studies had that number at 1 in 25. Nevertheless, wouldn’t the number of exonerations and the lengthy process be evidence that the “innocent” rarely get executed?  Those that are executed at the least had an opportunity to defend themselves and went through a lengthy process prior to their death. What defense does the baby in the wound present? Who defends them?

Also scale matters here. Dozens of adults are executed each year vs a million babies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Once Republicans change all their values to be identical to Democrats “to win elections”, why should I vote for Republicans?

Does a Republican holding a seat have any value if they vote the same way, and hold the same values as a Democrat?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh you came back in...anything else you want to push being a liberal progressive?

Where do you stand on drag queen hour in schools?
View Quote

I am indifferent on the topic. On the topic of schools, where do you stand on bullet proof glass in schools?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We've murdered over 70 million babies the last 50 years. How many more should we murder before Republicans start winning again?
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I am indifferent on the topic. On the topic of schools, where do you stand on bullet proof glass in schools?
View Quote

No such thing as bullet "proof" glass. So.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No such thing as bullet "proof" glass. So.....
View Quote

Sweet dodge bro.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If the majority of the Republic supports this mass murder, then the Republic deserves to die too.
View Quote

*looks around*

Our country is an immoral, disgusting disgrace waiting to take its last breath.

We squandered the best thing this planet has ever seen.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sweet dodge bro.
View Quote

Oh I have no need to "dodge" anything liberal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Abortion is the hill Republicans are going to die on.

It cost them 2022 and it's going to cost them in 2024
View Quote

Duh...The worst thing the Repubs ever did for votes, courting the religious right and Abortion Politics
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I am VEHEMENTLY opposed to abortion in every way a person can be - morally, religiously, etc...

That said, if we had the chance to outright ban abortions except in the case of incest or rape I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

You can either keep allowing millions of babies to be murdered by taking a zero tolerance stance, or you can probably save 99.9% of those babies by making this one concession, yet it is considered unthinkable by many on the right.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No  woman  wants to be told what they can or cant do  when a completely life changing event happens like a pregnancy .   Im not agreeing with it or disagreeing with it.  Im sure Ill get flamed for it but thats the facts.     I like the idea of the morning after pill myself and even its being threatened.
View Quote

What women don't seem to realize and take seriously is that having sex when you are not prepared to have a baby is the "completely life changing event".

The nonchalance with which most people approach sex these days, is really the problem. Abortions are just a symptom.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ah, so roll over like a bitch and hope something happens . . . .

We need to talk about it constantly. Never stop talking about it. Confront the culture. Let the gutless Republicans lose. They weren't going to do anything anyways. Winnow the chaff from the wheat.
View Quote

So you think 12 Holocausts worth of murdered babies have happened in your lifetime and your solution to that is to talk about it?  And you think doing that is you not rolling over like a bitch?  

This is how I know that none of you actually believe the murdered babies schtick you push out there online constantly.  No one is that big of a coward to witness 70 million babies get murdered right in front of them and do absolutely nothing about it.  FFS we are on a gun forum and you are talking about words to combat 70 million murdered babies.  What kind of next level pussy shit is that?  At least you know the Muslims believe the shit they say cause they back it up with actions.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#21]
The Madison election was not well known and the republican was too far right even for Alabama.  When you have scientists say you are wrong maybe listen.  The problem is they are using the old playbook.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What women don't seem to realize and take seriously is that having sex when you are not prepared to have a baby is the "completely life changing event".

The nonchalance with which most people approach sex these days, is really the problem. Abortions are just a symptom.
View Quote

The puritans have arrived
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So you think 12 Holocausts worth of murdered babies have happened in your lifetime and your solution to that is to talk about it?  And you think doing that is you not rolling over like a bitch?  

This is how I know that none of you actually believe the murdered babies schtick you push out there online constantly.  No one is that big of a coward to witness 70 million babies get murdered right in front of them and do absolutely nothing about it.  FFS we are on a gun forum and you are talking about words to combat 70 million murdered babies.  What kind of next level pussy shit is that?  At least you know the Muslims believe the shit they say cause they back it up with actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need to talk about it constantly. Never stop talking about it. Confront the culture. Let the gutless Republicans lose. They weren't going to do anything anyways. Winnow the chaff from the wheat.

What’s your other screen name?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Personal responsibility is a trait of Puritans?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure he’s just been lurking for years until this thread motivated him to open an account.

Welcome fellow firearm enthusiast.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Conservatives are too dumb to realize that losing an election means liberal absolutism will cause way more children to be aborted than winning by being sensible.  I mean, when you have people campaigning on all out bans without exceptions you're poisoning the rest of the ticket.  It's how we ended up with our governor and Frankenstein the last election.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sex only for procreation is
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I’m sure he’s just been lurking for years until this thread motivated him to open an account.

Welcome fellow firearm enthusiast.
View Quote

Why don't you both actually respond to the comment I made?  If you actually think 70 million babies have been murdered, why have you done nothing about it?  If 70 million murdered babies has occured in some Muslim country there would be bombs and public hangings and shootings and people thrown off rooftops.  That's how you know that they actually believe the nonsense they are indoctrinated with.  What actions have you guys taken to stop the Holocausts?  Not willing to risk anything to stop 70 million murdered babies?  If there was 70 million murdered puppies, animal rights groups wouldn't be talking about using our words to combat it.  Why are the anti abortionists so soft?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I read it as having sex without having to deal with potential consequences. But, I’ll let him clarify/defend his point.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Why don't you both actually respond to the comment I made?  If you actually think 70 million babies have been murdered, why have you done nothing about it?  If 70 million murdered babies has occured in some Muslim country there would be bombs and public hangings and shootings and people thrown off rooftops.  That's how you know that they actually believe the nonsense they are indoctrinated with.  What actions have you guys taken to stop the Holocausts?  Not willing to risk anything to stop 70 million murdered babies?
View Quote

retread.gif
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome post 1!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Some of you declaring baby murder are so full of it.   You say that if we don't stop abortions the country deserves to fall into tyrannical rule that will oppress and probably even mass murder our descendants.  If you really believed it was this level of evil and mass murder of babies you'd do more than complain on the internet and vote for something you know isn't gonna work.   You guys are no better than the left trying to look virtuous.   In the next breathe most of you will be okay with mass murder of innocent foreign children because the government told you some Boogeyman bullshit about some other country that isn't a threat to us at all.  Fucking hypocrites.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This,

I know plenty of conservative women who voted Democrat in the 2022 election specifically because of abortion. One tole me "I would probably never do it, but i want to have the ability to do it"
View Quote

Heck, I know a very hard far far right woman who has had multiple abortions and I guess she’ll probably continue to do so going forward based on her past.

The Republican Party has been taken over by the party of religious zealots. Religious nutjobs and corporatists have done more damage to this country than any other groups on the right, perhaps even to the total detriment of the GOP. Anyone remember the Whig Party?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please, do tell us what we should do. Be as descriptive and specific as possible.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Conservatives are too dumb to realize that losing an election means liberal absolutism will cause way more children to be aborted than winning by being sensible.  I mean, when you have people campaigning on all out bans without exceptions you're poisoning the rest of the ticket.  It's how we ended up with our governor and Frankenstein the last election.
View Quote

Either dumb or stubborn. The clear majority in America wants abortion access.  So asking people to vote for you when you campaign heavily on removing access is a losing strategy.  It mattered less in the past because of Roe.  Now people view that position as a legitimate threat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmmmnnnn

Quoted:
Some of you declaring baby murder are so full of it.   You say that if we don't stop abortions the country deserves to fall into tyrannical rule that will oppress and probably even mass murder our descendants.  If you really believed it was this level of evil and mass murder of babies you'd do more than complain on the internet and vote for something you know isn't gonna work.   You guys are no better than the left trying to look virtuous.   In the next breathe most of you will be okay with mass murder of innocent foreign children because the government told you some Boogeyman bullshit about some other country that isn't a threat to us at all.  Fucking hypocrites.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Adapt or die.

Just like gun control.  If you don’t like guns, fine. Don’t own one.  If you don’t like abortion, fine.  Don’t get one.   Just don’t micromanage what I can do and own.
View Quote

It’s about pushing someone’s morals on someone else. Do with that statement what you will.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#39]
i'm sure it's too late after 7 pages of hysteria, but the uniparty media is unsurprisingly full of shit on this.  this election had the dem successfully conflating IVF with abortion which are completely opposite.  this was not a real referendum on killing babies.  

>>“I believe not just as a political consultant, that as a woman, that the issues of IVF and abortion are completely unrelated,” said Republican strategist Angi Horn, who said she’s faced fertility struggles herself.

“IVF is about individuals who are unable to — through other avenues — have children, and IVF is a way for them to conceive. Abortion is quite the opposite,” she said.

Republicans also argue that the state Supreme Court’s case has been misunderstood and politicized.

That’s “something that the mainstream media for the large part has forgotten — Democrats have absolutely forgotten — and trying to turn it and twist it into something that’s anti-in vitro fertilization. It’s quite the opposite,” Alabama GOP Chair John Wahl told The Hill.

For all of the national attention that this single state House election has received, Gray, the Republican strategist, emphasized that this seat was unlike that of many others in the state.

The state House race will do little immediately to change Republican dominance in the state Legislature, much less Alabama’s red trifecta. State legislative races, particularly when scheduled during off-cycle dates, also tend to see lower voter turnout.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4554570-alabama-special-election-ivf-abortion-teddy-powell-marilyn-lands/
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#40]
If someone won't vote Republican because they wanna be able to murder babies at will ...fuck em anyway.  I'll die on this hill.  Abortions and men pretending to be women and open borders ...lol.  clown world
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Heck, I know a very hard far far right woman who has had multiple abortions and I guess she’ll probably continue to do so going forward based on her past.

The Republican Party has been taken over by the party of religious zealots. Religious nutjobs and corporatists have done more damage to this country than any other groups on the right, perhaps even to the total detriment of the GOP. Anyone remember the Whig Party?
View Quote

Here's a hint: if she murders her own kids, she's not "hard far far right". She's a Leftist in sheep's clothing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree 100% but better they die on that hill then claim they have changed their mind, get elected and then screw over their voters saying "just kidding". Trump was right on the point that Republican's still need to get elected.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Huntsville is full of transplanted white liberals.

No big surprise.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Please, do tell us what we should do. Be as descriptive and specific as possible.
View Quote

I'm not telling you what to do or believe.  I'm just pointing out that you are lying when you say you believe that 70 million babies have been murdered, because no human being who truly believes that would do nothing about it for 50 years other than lightly bitch about it on the Internet.  You are using provocative language like when libs call everyone they disagree with a Nazi.  It maybe annoys you that there have been so many abortions.  That would explain why your solution is to post comments about it instead of doing something.  Otherwise I don't know how I'd live with the shame that a bunch of pussy liberals who care about whales have done more about it through Greenpeace and their Whale Wars TV show than me sitting here crying about 70 million dead babies online on a gun forum.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

“These days”. lol

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

And only missionary position while fully clothed in long johns with the light off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And only missionary position while fully clothed in long johns with the light off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Here's a hint: if she murders her own kids, she's not "hard far far right". She's a Leftist in sheep's clothing.
View Quote

“Leftists in sheep’s clothing” don’t wait hours in line in all trumped out clothing at trump rallies to be front of the podium. Leftists also don’t hold public office as a tea party candidate or maga candidate. You’re wrong on this one which further exemplifies the fact that abortion as a matter of politics is pure religious zealousy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hmmmmmnnnn

View Quote
What? I have been here forever and met several members  in  person.  Someone else noticing the hypocrisy and virtue signaling of the abortion banners here isnt unusual.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

“Leftists in sheep’s clothing” don’t wait hours in line in all trumped out clothing at trump rallies to be front of the podium. Leftists also don’t hold public office as a tea party candidate or maga candidate. You’re wrong on this one which further exemplifies the fact that abortion as a matter of politics is pure religious zealousy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those things make someone a hard far far Right person? Sounds more like idolatry to me. Stood in line for hours to see a New York liberal? Oof, you're not helping your case.

Ones beliefs, convictions, and actions describes who they are, and to murder one's own kids for convenience isn't the action of a far Right person. "You will know them by their fruits."
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top