Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 7:50:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oddly enough, I googled the phone # in that pic, and this popped up:

https://www.scribd.com/document/520521259/US-DIS-FLMD-6-21cv1245-NOTICE-by-Bureau-of-Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms-and-E

Some interesting reading..... apologies to the dupe police if it's already been posted
View Quote
It's been posted before but it's always good to see how science is applied at BATFE.

ETA: Len is in the thread which is awesome as always.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's been posted before but it's always good to see how science is applied at BATFE.

View Quote

Wait, they apply science at the ATF?
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, their ego won't allow that. They believe they're even above the laws of science.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

in the eyes of BATFE we are all criminals.
Ya'll boomers need to cut the shit with Muh gangbangerz.

Twice now I've seen this bullshit drivel spewed here.
Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

Pro Tip-Nobody. Literally. Not one soul in this nation. Gives. A. Flying. Fuck. About. Gangbangerz.
Not their "elected representatives" that stand atop soap boxes cunting and crying for more resources to "better help them".
Not their "baby sitters" (that's local law enforcement) that are constantly called trigger happy racist fascist pigs and ironically used to obtain more tax dollars and resources in one breath, then "defunded"/"overhauled" sued into oblivion in the next.
Not their "community leaders" who also stand atop soap boxes cunting and crying for somebody to do something.
Not their mediaphiles that record and broadcast to the world their "woes" they often bring upon themselves on the daily.

Let me be very blunt and clear in case you old timers can't seem to understand this trend.
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GANGBANGERS

Why do you and the elder lemmings concern yourselves with gangbangers? Why is it ya'll let miscreants dictate law and whether something should be legal or not?

They use vehicles in drivebys... I don't see ya'll clutching pearls over high capacity gas tanks... Oh... they used a burner, a throw away firearm? Clutches pearls. A machine gun!? That's it. Ban that. And anyone who associates with that thing shall be conflate and falsely equated with that thing that scares me. Don't you dare fuck with Muh vehiclez!

For the record.
Gangbangers represent less than 1% of the population, in a nation of 330 million.
And yet. Ya'll let liberty and freedom erode, for that?

Back in Muh dayz a joint was a life sentence! Gangbangerz had uzis!, AKs!, sawed offs!

So what? Fuck em. Nobody cares.
Does anybody care about gang bangers doing gangbanger things? No.
Not 1 soul gives a rats ass.
It's accepted and well known, they do not follow any sort of law, believe in behaving and functioning in society.
Yet.
We allow infringements upon our rights...while being taxed for it simultaneously...taxed to throw more fellow pro2A individuals in jail, taxed to throw more resources at a bunch of shit heels that will not shape up and function like a normal human being.

We let freedoms erode into subjective privileges at best...
Based off of the actions of an insignificant portion of the population.
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

Ya'll need to cut the shit with Muh gangbangerz. Yesterday.
That "boogieman" of Muh gangbangerz. Is why we can't have nice things.

Open a history book and read about the time this nation went full retard in the 20s by banning the consumption of alcohol.
Same retarded logic existed back then, as it does today.
MUH GANGBANGERZ! REEEEE! TOMMYGUNS! BARS! OH NOES!
MUH BLOODZ IN DAH STREETZ!
So booze became legal again. And machine guns were banned via cost prohibitive tax/registration scheme.
And guess who could afford to keep their machine guns...
That former gangbanger that ran shine/ran a speak easy.
@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.
Stop lending credibility to the left. Stop lending credibility to grabbers.
Stop doing their hard work and heavy lifting for them.
Stop being their useful idiots.

Literally. Nobody cares.
Fuck gangbangers. Nobody cares.

Suppressed belt feds for everybody.
If freedom is scary or offensive...
There's Canada the UK and China...

Muh gangbangerz! Muh criminalz!

I know for a fact I'm half your age based off of your college days.
No shit, criminals engaged in criminal enterprise, are going to do criminal things.

I'm getting really sick of the excuses to infringe upon liberties and freedoms by your generations retard logic of clutching pearls based off of Muh gangbangerz. But Muh unwanted troublez! Gonna go join john_burns in a nyquil fueled 1,000 yard sniping spree on Bumpstock owners/supporters? Might as well. Muh unwanted troublez! Way to undermine the efforts of someone like @HistoricArmsLLC because boohoo Muh troublez!

Seriously. Stop. Cut the shit with Muh gangbangerz/Muh criminalz!
It's pathetic. Weak. And lends further credibility to fuel petty tyrants that want to further run this nation into the fucking ground at our expense in BOTH rights and taxes. And like the lemming retards you are, you will vote for them and their policies. And since ya'll lack foresight? Said policies will come back and bite you in the ass and be used against you. Patriot act ring a bell? Muh terroristz! Guess who the terrorists are now?
How about redflag laws? Like the time that boomer was shot dead when he answered the door armed at 4am, because his own sister was "concerned", reported under redflag, and redflag search/seizure was carried out pre-dawn.
Hell, look at this place for an even better example. Cunting crying lots of herr derr millennial snowflake...yet it's the OG early 00s accounts cunting and crying for more moderation, getting it, then getting the hammer.
@Extorris

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/468326/Screenshot_20190625-212912_jpg-2070362.JPG

Machine guns were banned before I was born. Ya'll let that happen because too busy chasing poofy haired office broads, wearing pants suits with should pads looking like office line backers, snorting coke in DeLoreans and Corvettes.
And for what? FOPA?   Yeah go drive through NY with a normal A2/A1 rifle and pmags. See how well FOPA protects your ass from Cuomos goons.

Shame on you all for being lemmings and thinking you know best.

Muh gang bangerz! Oh noes... whatever will we do...
Please daddy .gov... save us from the evil boogiemen! So what, if you falsely equate a few of us with the likes of them! Muh fearz! I'll gladly surrender rights of current and future generations for a false sense of security! So what if you whittle rights away to be subjective privileges at best! Muh fearz! The TV sayz criminalz and gangbangerz....
@beitodesstrafe

Like a bunch of liberal cityiot sheep. Always with the conflating and false equivalencies, and false dichotomy arguments.
If machine guns. Then-REEEEE! BLOOD IN MUH STREETZ!
Riiigggghhhhttttttt.... because inanimate objects have motive, incentive, and intent...
Surely they'll up and do harm all on their own...

BUT MUH GANGBANGERZ! MUH CRIMINALZ!
Then repeal laws that protect them! Christ, you'll allow your property valuez to skyrocket to float their ass on welfare. Why not better use tax dollars with bounties placed upon them? Everybody wanna be a gangster until it's time to do gangster things... be a supplement to law enforcement. Can't be defunded if you're not deputized and sworn in...

Kill the incentive to engage in criminal enterprise?
Motive and intent to engage in criminal enterprise will follow.
Coddle them, shelter them, protect them? Enables them. STOP ENABLING THEM!
Conflate and falsely equate things with actions? Whew lad. That's some cityiot liberal, and suburbanite soccer moms mental gymnastics.
Prime example-argument I had with both varieties of cosmopolitan retards forcing them to explain their feeble sheep minded logic.
If a kid on a playground hits another kid with a stick, then you take the stick away because they can't behave with a stick! Same with guns!

AND when they pick up rocks?
THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
And when they throw sand in anothers eyes?
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!
And when you've taken the sand, the rocks, and more have succumbed to injury as the crushed gravel/stone bedding around the swings have been removed, the sand pits have been removed, the playground is now harmful to your cherubz?
THEN WE PUT DOWN MATTING!
And who exactly will pay for all of this?
WE WILL, WE ALL WILL, THROUGH PROPERTY/SCHOOL TAXES!
And when the little bastards use their fists and feet?
...THEN WE WILL PUT THEM IN TIME OUT!!!

Why not... just... take the little bastards that can't behave out of recess, since they can't behave, and paddle their ass? Or hit them with the stick? Throw rocks at them? Throw sand in their eyes?
THATS CHILD ABUSE! REEEEEE!
No, that's giving them a dose of their own medicine and pain is quite a deterrence... Rather than simply allowing the innocent to defend themselves as they see fit. You stupid cunts would rather punish all the kids based on the actions of a few. More will succumb to injury. Thus driving up MY fucking property taxes so they can have "soft protective mats" as cushioning around playgrounds.
You will have solved nothing except burned more of MY money, and ENABLED the miscreants, at the harm of the INNOCENT who rightly, as Americans have a natural Inalienable right to self defense. Yet you stupid daft fucks think you know best and want to circumvent that right and at best make it a subjective privilege, creating generations reliant upon an adult in the room for every life woe... ironically when they become adults, you want them to "call the police" in one breath, call for the police to be defunded in the next breath.
You brainlet fucks can't be serious, and that oblivious to see the "weapon" will merely change, behaviors will still continue! Stop focusing on the inanimate object! Focus on MOTIVE INCENTIVE AND INTENT!

With cityiot liberals? They banned hunting where I grew up. They banned the ability to shoot in your back yard too.
With the help of the fudd curmudgeons who had to show their ass to us "damn kids" with loud exhaust, dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles.
Muh noise ordinancez! Maybe, insulate that chintzy built mcmansion? Exercise that personal responsibility you want to hammer liberals with, and focus on REAL EQUITY not arbitrary inflation based off of tax man hearsay, and insulate that fucker?
Muzzle blast is louder than the damn kids dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles, straight piped silverados...
Nope. Be useful idiots for the left.

Poetic justice-When fudd curmudgeons were getting popped for sighting in their 30-30/30-06.
What is foresight? That thing you elder lemmings lack.

To further kill hunting? They decided to ban the discharge of a firearm within town limits.
They expanded upon that by extending it to, within "X many feet of a residential zoned area"
Guess what your lack of foresight brought forth?
Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Sucked to be ya'll. I had 1,500 acres to do as I please. Paid to do their hard work and heavy lifting now didn't it...paid to be useful idiots for leftist gun grabbers from NYC-LawngIsland, didn't it?
And where were you elder lemmings and useful idiots for the left, when I was in town hall arguing with them, making utter fools of them?
That's right. Hiding behind that convienent pedantic excuse of Muh Jobz Muh familyz! They don't have jobs or families! That'll never happen here, boy cries wolf!-Until it did. No thanks to you retards.
What? They don't have jobs?
Let me guess...
That weekend/summer home and the Escalade, European luxury sedan was a gift from daddy Soros?
Their wives Weinstein film rejects?
Their kids, refugees from Epstiens island?
They do have jobs. They do have families. Difference is. Those shit heels do work and you elder lemmings won't because thats too much like work, or a politicians job. I guess telling the ol lady to skip cooking dinner, bring the kids, tonight we will dine out after town hall. And use your wife and kids as props no different than they did. Instead you lazy dumb complacent bastards lacking foresight did their hard work, heavy lifting, and lend credibility to further fuel their tyranny! Wrote me off as a fringe vocal minority. Didn't listen or heed my warnings as to what was coming, and how to stop it.

Too much like hard work. "Not your job". Like a cuckservative will actively defend your freedoms and low cost of living, over making a shady backroom deal under the false guise of "an economic success for local businesses" (which later folded and went permanently out of business, just like the local police department did)

Town hall parking lot was filled with euro trash/escalades/navigators with dealer plate frames from the NYC-NJ-LawngIsland areas. They even had their over priced shit parked up the road and around the corner, on the shoulder, every Tuesday night, so they could cunt and cry and kill a once conservative thriving rural area. And transform it into a suburban version of "back home"
You old retards did more damage than they did. Way to make an uphill battle go vertical by supporting their draconian degeneracy, just to spite us "damn kids".

Who's the snowflake, really?
Cut. The. Shit. With. Muh. Gangbangerz. Muh. Criminalz. The left thanks you for your hard work and heavy lifting and lending credibility to their cause to erode freedom into subjective privileges to lost rights wholesale and at the expense of WE THE PEOPLE in Taxation.
@SBR_Slut.

I'm done being nice about this shit.
Ya'll need a lesson in learning the errors of your short sighted simpleton authoritarian enabling ways.
Seems the only way to get it through your skulls is by shattering your glass feels and cause you to think more and feel less. Like the time Clinton called us all deplorable and ya'll went ape shit, while we meme'd and mocked them to death using that as a compliment considering the source.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

10/10
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Badass image is badass.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like at the CDC.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think were you and I different is that I believe in risk benefit balancing.  You seem to be ready to just go all in.
View Quote

Yes.
There is nothing that supports gun control but irrelevant emotion.

Every argument I have held both in person and online with grabbers and "I support the 2nd but..." types, pure irrelevant feelz.

If you want to call it logic...use theirs against them.

Their approach is to simply address the inanimate object-firearm.
CDC and FBI UCR hosts the data.

Shit hole cities gonna shit hole.
Think of the childrenz! Kids and guns don't mix!
Strange... I was a child once. I didn't die. Succumb to any injuries... I wonder if having real parents, doing parent things, played a role in that opposed to a Darwin parenting award with the forbidden fruit approach that creates allure...

And if they were genuinely concerned about the childrenz.
They'd be calling for the Ban of high capacity bodies of water, pools, and bath tubs.
Per their beloved bureaucracy of the CDC-#1 killer of kids is drowning. Last I looked... firearms related deaths, both accidental and intentional (homicide) weren't even in the top 20 leading causes of death in children.

If you want to call it "logic" apply theirs to say... DWI.
REEE! NO! You can't ban automobiles! MUH RIGHT TO TRAVELZ!
Proceeds to vote for Potatus and fuel prices skyrocket.
REEE! NO! YOU CAN'T BAN ALCOHOL! MOLON BOOZE! Muh prohibitionz!

They do not have 1 relevant logical argument For gun control of any sort.
Not. A. 1.
All irrelevant emotion. All of it. When all of it fails?
They bring up 3 things.
School shootings
Vegas
The San Bernardino bank robbery of the 90s/inner cities everywhere.

All 3 again, easily beat.

I can solve school shootings easily.
Matter of fact, ran the idea by cuckservative Congress critter, and sheriff.
Leftists love "community service" and volunteering.

Allow (they always confuse allow with force, why I have no idea) school faculty to exercise their right to keep and bear arms.
From the 20 something substitute, to the janitor, to the principal.
To help bridge the gap of "us vs them" allow armed volunteers as a form of community service, to act as a supplement to law enforcement, volunteering their time, training, plates, weapon and ammo to stand as armed guards.
To create further incentive, make it a tax decrease for hours served towards their property tax/school tax bill.
Whether 1 day per week or all days per week. It wouldn't cost tax payers a fucking dime.

It shouldn't be parents, kids, and lemmings in fear of wolves. Should be wolves that fear fucking around with committing heinous acts against innocent kids.

NOPE won't fly.
Why-easy.
That irrelevant feelz shit again.
Even here of all places. REEE!  NO! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TRAINING IS! BACKGROUND IS! PYSCHOLOGICAL CHECKS!
Really? Everyone wants to stop that shit. Until it's time to stop that shit. Then its, descend into leftist tirade of how guns and kids don't mix.
Followed by hyperbolic "what ifs" galore.

I once floated the idea here, it's been lost to the archives and AWS fuckery.
Met the same irrelevant emotion based arguments against it HERE as I did with the sheriff and Congress critter.
One argument I recall, Have you seen the size of kids these days! Ever think of that!
What does that have to do with anything?
What currently is stopping a 15-17 year old standing 6'0 200lbs plays football leads in most tackles/sacks from squaring up against a current SRO?
Surely, the kid is bigger, faster, stronger, more agile than the about to retire coward from Broward that stood hiding in the bushes when parkland happened...yet, said "big kid" didn't strong arm and beat down a deputy for their pistol... so size of Muh kids these days argument-irrelevant feelz.
Otherwise, that would be a thing we all would read about and watch on the news. It's not a thing. So. Again. What does the size of kids these days whether athletic or butter golem have to do with anything?

But. But. MUH TRAININGZ!
Says a cola warrior competitor.
Left argues the exact, same, thing.
Muh trainingz/educationz!
I recently destroyed one on the whole Law enforcement and Military only-Muh trainingz!
Understand this-The left does not see men and women in uniform, as men and women in uniform. Whether military, or law enforcement or EMS/Fire/Search and Rescue.
Once you really listen, really read, they tell you just exactly how they view law enforcement and military.
There isn't a flesh and bone, sentient, soul in uniform. They view law enforcement and military as property/drones of the state.
In a way, they are right. Afterall. NYSP swore an oath and gladly enforce the safeact. You would think if they took that oath serious, they'd have all turned in their badges. Nope. Worry what the hicks in the sticks of upstate keep and bear. Never see them go into shit holes of Arbor Hill, Schenectady, Troy, etc where like shitcago, they stab/shoot each other doing hood rat things... that's for the local PDs...

Do not lend credibility to their bullshit logic

In their eyes. From their mouth, and their keyboards.
Law enforcement and military training produces the only individuals that are competent and trust worthy with ANY type of firearm.
Also, they believe bases allow open loaded carry of all the things... Fort Hood ring a bell?
(So much for Muh physcological background check, shit heel was a physchiatrist)
Because Muh trainingz.
They don't know what their training consists of.

And when vets speak to their perceived Muh trainingz in basic? Johnny law chimes in with qualifying annually for sidearm/rifle...
Phew... hang on tight, those fuckers lose their shit fast.
In their feeble pedantic feelz based minds...Law enforcement training produces the equivalent of-Robocop. Straight bullseyes, perfect determination of perp/suspect vs friendly/bystander within fractions of a second.
In their feeble brain, the military produces the equivalent of the Terminator, and carries sniper like accuracy at all ranges.

Muh trainingz indeed.
Last "argument" if you want to call it that, I call it a battle of the wits with the unarmed.
They pulled the Muh military/law enforcement trainingz.
To which I scorched their ass.
What? You want the armed volunteer populace to follow the military? So you mean to tell me... when adversity strikes...You want armed volunteers to lay down pallets worth of rifles/sidearms/ammo, cash, Wizard eyes, plates/carriers...for the attackers...and retreat?
Surely you jest...

The LOLs that followed with their fellow lemmings even saying-Well...He does have a point there...

They were dumb enough to try with Muh law enforcementz argument.
Again. Easy to destroy that argument.
Wait, I thought you fuckers wanted law enforcement defunded...afterall, racist trigger happy, fascist jack booted thug pigs... your words for the last... oh... 4 years? Think of the minority childrenz you monster!

Again. Their fellow lemmings with some sense about them, LOL he does have a point...

This is how you win against these retards. You get in their irrelevant feelz based heads. Use their "logic" against them. Watch the smoke roll out of their ears because they can't CNN/Share_Blue talking point their way out of that.

They are easily rendered into a corner they painted themselves into. Their hypocrisy and lack of consistency is profound. They are among the dumbest sacks of shit I've had the misfortune of fighting with since I was a teenager. And to this fucking day... ya'll wonder why they win and we lose...
Stop letting them frame the argument/debate and follow a blind false dichotomy of One or the other. You can have BOTH.

Vegas.
They love using Vegas now.
Follow the hypocrisy.
Chants on social media-Magats! Trump Tards! Deplorables! Etc feeble "insults" and how they can't wait to "get even"
Remind them, Vegas happened at a country concert. That literally 90% in attendance lean heavily conservative. Even if Nashville pop.
Now you can turn their half assed "get even" against them. Remind them, through screen shots of their words, their prior "arguments" how thrilled they'd be if we all up and disappeared. Uh oh. Can't have their cake and eat it too... lots of-I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

So they ask how to prevent another Vegas. Some of their fellow cohorts will surely mental gymnastics their way through with suggesting all mega hotels have law enforcement (again with Muh trainingz) to act like TSA and search all luggage/baggage, and have weapons checked/locked up.
Funded wholly with yet again, our tax dollars.

You sit back and watch them stroke each other's ego of Muh tax fundz! Taxpayer provided services all the things. Because these retards mostly reside in shit hole cities and not much better suburbs.
Where everything to maintain daily life is in fact a tax payer funded, socialized service.

Once they've thoroughly one upped each other thinking Ahh haa! Got em!
Destroy them with.
NO. Wrong.

Even IF you wanted a "compromise" it is not law enforcements duty to satisfy your feelz.
See Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock v Gonzales and ruling in parkland.

Feelz boys. They run on feelz. Present to them the facts, that law enforcement does not have a duty to protect. They shit.
Uh oh.
So much for Muh tax fundz and Muh pohleece! You don't need, because cop on every street corner! Until you hit them with-law enforcement does not have a duty to protect ruled by the Supreme Court.

So insist if you were even open to their goofy assed idea of, TSA levels of "security" and checked/stored/locked weapons brought into hotel, that it would be upon owner/management policy, not tax payers.
Their blood boils because they can not dictate policy when it's their business, their rulez. Hence why they view politics like religion.
Only government knows best... and if .gov can dictate policy through "law"...

This doesn't solely apply to firearms and the right to keep and bear arms...
Literally every form of degeneracy they enacted since before I was born-feelz. Irrelevant feelz. Doubled, tripled, quadrupled down with dumb.
Hence. We can't have nice things.

Propose backyard nuke reactors to power your house? REEEE! MUH CHERNOBYLZ! MUH 3 MILE ISLANDZ! REEE! MUH TERRORISTZ BUILDING BOMBZ!
Riiiigggghhhtttt.... because someone is retarded enough to breech a reactor core bare handed and pull globs of bomb grade plutonium/uranium yes.

Then the whole melt down and uninhabitable radioactive waste land.
Riighhhttt...
Because that's productive and conducive. Surely reactors would be melting down left and right  
But once again, their irrelevant feelz > factz and sciencez!

And their gangs argument.
Again. They have 0 consistency. 0 intelligence and logic.
They view the whole gangbangerz shit with this "they have rightz and due process!" "You can't just spy on them, intervene, and arrest wantonly!"
Once again, they do not have rights, they forfeited their rights when they committed acts of violence against the communities they reside in, they surrendered their rights peddling poison.
They get whacked with a felony, they get whacked with distribution, get picked up as a felon in possession, and that charge never sticks.
Yet. They want You, Me, every swinging dick here, to be felons worse than that of a child molester (see NY Safeact) for exercising their rights to keep and bear arms, as they see fit.

No. Fuck them. Their day of having their cake and eating it too ends when the rest of you cut the shit with hiding behind Muh Jobz Muh familyz, get up off your dead lazy asses, and go argue their degeneracy and hypocrisy from the small town/local level on up to national level.
Keep letting them frame the debates/arguments.
Keep letting them control the narrative unopposed.
Keep letting them go with false dichotomy and Muh compromisez!
They are petty children and mentally ill at that. Tell them no, and why? Deal in specifics and not broad brush strokes like they want you to? They'll shut the fuck up and slink away into irrelevancy and we can have nice things again.

But noooooooo....
That's a politicians job!
Muh jobz Muh familyz!
Muh lesser of two evilz!
Muh decorumz!

anything to justify complacency and laziness.

*sighs* Boys... consider what we lose to...
Ask yourselves, how did it come to this.
Answer: by not using your words and spine and telling those fuckers No and why not.
Too worried about Muh high roadz. How well has that worked for us? It hasn't?
Fuck decorumz. Fuck feelz.
Get in that mud. Wrestle with that pig. Exploit it's weaknesses and stupidity. Hog tie that fucker. And reduce it to screaming wailing embarrassment pissing itself.
Contrary to that whole, don't jump in the mud and Wrestle with pigs, you'll only get dirty and it'll have fun at your expense, drivel...
You absolutely can have fun at the hogs expense. Takes effort. Takes patience. Takes work. You'd know if you ever had to wrestle/rope a pig. Something suburbanites and cityiots know nothing about.

All it takes is your words. Facts. And a fucking spine. But no. Be Fat dumb and happy with what is. Don't go demanding or wanting better. That's too much like hard work. Doesn't take shots fired in anger. A ground assault. Muh 1776z!
Grow a pair of balls. Don't be afraid to be that guy. Use your words. Hurt their feelz. Destroy their lemming logic.
Or dont. Don't bitch if you chose complacency.

This is America. Freedom > feelz. America wasn't born on feelz. Washington didn't feel his way to get the limeys to dip out.

Now look at us.
A despicable shameful embarrassment of what once was.
Half fags worried about masks and vaccines.
Simpletons lacking foresight because fuck current and future generations I gotz mine.
Lazy apathetic fucks reliant on tax payer funded all the things to maintain daily life.
Urban sprawl.
Muh noise ordinancez. Etc etc etc...

There's a ton of problems that absolutely are solveable and it doesn't take getting kitted up and booging out. They want that by the way. That's more fuel for their feelz.
It literally is that easy to grow a pair and use your words.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes.
There is nothing that supports gun control but irrelevant emotion.

Every argument I have held both in person and online with grabbers and "I support the 2nd but..." types, pure irrelevant feelz.

If you want to call it logic...use theirs against them.

Their approach is to simply address the inanimate object-firearm.
CDC and FBI UCR hosts the data.

Shit hole cities gonna shit hole.
Think of the childrenz! Kids and guns don't mix!
Strange... I was a child once. I didn't die. Succumb to any injuries... I wonder if having real parents, doing parent things, played a role in that opposed to a Darwin parenting award with the forbidden fruit approach that creates allure...

And if they were genuinely concerned about the childrenz.
They'd be calling for the Ban of high capacity bodies of water, pools, and bath tubs.
Per their beloved bureaucracy of the CDC-#1 killer of kids is drowning. Last I looked... firearms related deaths, both accidental and intentional (homicide) weren't even in the top 20 leading causes of death in children.

If you want to call it "logic" apply theirs to say... DWI.
REEE! NO! You can't ban automobiles! MUH RIGHT TO TRAVELZ!
Proceeds to vote for Potatus and fuel prices skyrocket.
REEE! NO! YOU CAN'T BAN ALCOHOL! MOLON BOOZE! Muh prohibitionz!

They do not have 1 relevant logical argument For gun control of any sort.
Not. A. 1.
All irrelevant emotion. All of it. When all of it fails?
They bring up 3 things.
School shootings
Vegas
The San Bernardino bank robbery of the 90s/inner cities everywhere.

All 3 again, easily beat.

I can solve school shootings easily.
Matter of fact, ran the idea by cuckservative Congress critter, and sheriff.
Leftists love "community service" and volunteering.

Allow (they always confuse allow with force, why I have no idea) school faculty to exercise their right to keep and bear arms.
From the 20 something substitute, to the janitor, to the principal.
To help bridge the gap of "us vs them" allow armed volunteers as a form of community service, to act as a supplement to law enforcement, volunteering their time, training, plates, weapon and ammo to stand as armed guards.
To create further incentive, make it a tax decrease for hours served towards their property tax/school tax bill.
Whether 1 day per week or all days per week. It wouldn't cost tax payers a fucking dime.

It shouldn't be parents, kids, and lemmings in fear of wolves. Should be wolves that fear fucking around with committing heinous acts against innocent kids.

NOPE won't fly.
Why-easy.
That irrelevant feelz shit again.
Even here of all places. REEE!  NO! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TRAINING IS! BACKGROUND IS! PYSCHOLOGICAL CHECKS!
Really? Everyone wants to stop that shit. Until it's time to stop that shit. Then its, descend into leftist tirade of how guns and kids don't mix.
Followed by hyperbolic "what ifs" galore.

I once floated the idea here, it's been lost to the archives and AWS fuckery.
Met the same irrelevant emotion based arguments against it HERE as I did with the sheriff and Congress critter.
One argument I recall, Have you seen the size of kids these days! Ever think of that!
What does that have to do with anything?
What currently is stopping a 15-17 year old standing 6'0 200lbs plays football leads in most tackles/sacks from squaring up against a current SRO?
Surely, the kid is bigger, faster, stronger, more agile than the about to retire coward from Broward that stood hiding in the bushes when parkland happened...yet, said "big kid" didn't strong arm and beat down a deputy for their pistol... so size of Muh kids these days argument-irrelevant feelz.
Otherwise, that would be a thing we all would read about and watch on the news. It's not a thing. So. Again. What does the size of kids these days whether athletic or butter golem have to do with anything?

But. But. MUH TRAININGZ!
Says a cola warrior competitor.
Left argues the exact, same, thing.
Muh trainingz/educationz!
I recently destroyed one on the whole Law enforcement and Military only-Muh trainingz!
Understand this-The left does not see men and women in uniform, as men and women in uniform. Whether military, or law enforcement or EMS/Fire/Search and Rescue.
Once you really listen, really read, they tell you just exactly how they view law enforcement and military.
There isn't a flesh and bone, sentient, soul in uniform. They view law enforcement and military as property/drones of the state.
In a way, they are right. Afterall. NYSP swore an oath and gladly enforce the safeact. You would think if they took that oath serious, they'd have all turned in their badges. Nope. Worry what the hicks in the sticks of upstate keep and bear. Never see them go into shit holes of Arbor Hill, Schenectady, Troy, etc where like shitcago, they stab/shoot each other doing hood rat things... that's for the local PDs...

Do not lend credibility to their bullshit logic

In their eyes. From their mouth, and their keyboards.
Law enforcement and military training produces the only individuals that are competent and trust worthy with ANY type of firearm.
Also, they believe bases allow open loaded carry of all the things... Fort Hood ring a bell?
(So much for Muh physcological background check, shit heel was a physchiatrist)
Because Muh trainingz.
They don't know what their training consists of.

And when vets speak to their perceived Muh trainingz in basic? Johnny law chimes in with qualifying annually for sidearm/rifle...
Phew... hang on tight, those fuckers lose their shit fast.
In their feeble pedantic feelz based minds...Law enforcement training produces the equivalent of-Robocop. Straight bullseyes, perfect determination of perp/suspect vs friendly/bystander within fractions of a second.
In their feeble brain, the military produces the equivalent of the Terminator, and carries sniper like accuracy at all ranges.

Muh trainingz indeed.
Last "argument" if you want to call it that, I call it a battle of the wits with the unarmed.
They pulled the Muh military/law enforcement trainingz.
To which I scorched their ass.
What? You want the armed volunteer populace to follow the military? So you mean to tell me... when adversity strikes...You want armed volunteers to lay down pallets worth of rifles/sidearms/ammo, cash, Wizard eyes, plates/carriers...for the attackers...and retreat?
Surely you jest...

The LOLs that followed with their fellow lemmings even saying-Well...He does have a point there...

They were dumb enough to try with Muh law enforcementz argument.
Again. Easy to destroy that argument.
Wait, I thought you fuckers wanted law enforcement defunded...afterall, racist trigger happy, fascist jack booted thug pigs... your words for the last... oh... 4 years? Think of the minority childrenz you monster!

Again. Their fellow lemmings with some sense about them, LOL he does have a point...

This is how you win against these retards. You get in their irrelevant feelz based heads. Use their "logic" against them. Watch the smoke roll out of their ears because they can't CNN/Share_Blue talking point their way out of that.

They are easily rendered into a corner they painted themselves into. Their hypocrisy and lack of consistency is profound. They are among the dumbest sacks of shit I've had the misfortune of fighting with since I was a teenager. And to this fucking day... ya'll wonder why they win and we lose...
Stop letting them frame the argument/debate and follow a blind false dichotomy of One or the other. You can have BOTH.

Vegas.
They love using Vegas now.
Follow the hypocrisy.
Chants on social media-Magats! Trump Tards! Deplorables! Etc feeble "insults" and how they can't wait to "get even"
Remind them, Vegas happened at a country concert. That literally 90% in attendance lean heavily conservative. Even if Nashville pop.
Now you can turn their half assed "get even" against them. Remind them, through screen shots of their words, their prior "arguments" how thrilled they'd be if we all up and disappeared. Uh oh. Can't have their cake and eat it too... lots of-I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

So they ask how to prevent another Vegas. Some of their fellow cohorts will surely mental gymnastics their way through with suggesting all mega hotels have law enforcement (again with Muh trainingz) to act like TSA and search all luggage/baggage, and have weapons checked/locked up.
Funded wholly with yet again, our tax dollars.

You sit back and watch them stroke each other's ego of Muh tax fundz! Taxpayer provided services all the things. Because these retards mostly reside in shit hole cities and not much better suburbs.
Where everything to maintain daily life is in fact a tax payer funded, socialized service.

Once they've thoroughly one upped each other thinking Ahh haa! Got em!
Destroy them with.
NO. Wrong.

Even IF you wanted a "compromise" it is not law enforcements duty to satisfy your feelz.
See Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock v Gonzales and ruling in parkland.

Feelz boys. They run on feelz. Present to them the facts, that law enforcement does not have a duty to protect. They shit.
Uh oh.
So much for Muh tax fundz and Muh pohleece! You don't need, because cop on every street corner! Until you hit them with-law enforcement does not have a duty to protect ruled by the Supreme Court.

So insist if you were even open to their goofy assed idea of, TSA levels of "security" and checked/stored/locked weapons brought into hotel, that it would be upon owner/management policy, not tax payers.
Their blood boils because they can not dictate policy when it's their business, their rulez. Hence why they view politics like religion.
Only government knows best... and if .gov can dictate policy through "law"...

This doesn't solely apply to firearms and the right to keep and bear arms...
Literally every form of degeneracy they enacted since before I was born-feelz. Irrelevant feelz. Doubled, tripled, quadrupled down with dumb.
Hence. We can't have nice things.

Propose backyard nuke reactors to power your house? REEEE! MUH CHERNOBYLZ! MUH 3 MILE ISLANDZ! REEE! MUH TERRORISTZ BUILDING BOMBZ!
Riiiigggghhhtttt.... because someone is retarded enough to breech a reactor core bare handed and pull globs of bomb grade plutonium/uranium yes.

Then the whole melt down and uninhabitable radioactive waste land.
Riighhhttt...
Because that's productive and conducive. Surely reactors would be melting down left and right  
But once again, their irrelevant feelz > factz and sciencez!

And their gangs argument.
Again. They have 0 consistency. 0 intelligence and logic.
They view the whole gangbangerz shit with this "they have rightz and due process!" "You can't just spy on them, intervene, and arrest wantonly!"
Once again, they do not have rights, they forfeited their rights when they committed acts of violence against the communities they reside in, they surrendered their rights peddling poison.
They get whacked with a felony, they get whacked with distribution, get picked up as a felon in possession, and that charge never sticks.
Yet. They want You, Me, every swinging dick here, to be felons worse than that of a child molester (see NY Safeact) for exercising their rights to keep and bear arms, as they see fit.

No. Fuck them. Their day of having their cake and eating it too ends when the rest of you cut the shit with hiding behind Muh Jobz Muh familyz, get up off your dead lazy asses, and go argue their degeneracy and hypocrisy from the small town/local level on up to national level.
Keep letting them frame the debates/arguments.
Keep letting them control the narrative unopposed.
Keep letting them go with false dichotomy and Muh compromisez!
They are petty children and mentally ill at that. Tell them no, and why? Deal in specifics and not broad brush strokes like they want you to? They'll shut the fuck up and slink away into irrelevancy and we can have nice things again.

But noooooooo....
That's a politicians job!
Muh jobz Muh familyz!
Muh lesser of two evilz!
Muh decorumz!

anything to justify complacency and laziness.

*sighs* Boys... consider what we lose to...
Ask yourselves, how did it come to this.
Answer: by not using your words and spine and telling those fuckers No and why not.
Too worried about Muh high roadz. How well has that worked for us? It hasn't?
Fuck decorumz. Fuck feelz.
Get in that mud. Wrestle with that pig. Exploit it's weaknesses and stupidity. Hog tie that fucker. And reduce it to screaming wailing embarrassment pissing itself.
Contrary to that whole, don't jump in the mud and Wrestle with pigs, you'll only get dirty and it'll have fun at your expense, drivel...
You absolutely can have fun at the hogs expense. Takes effort. Takes patience. Takes work. You'd know if you ever had to wrestle/rope a pig. Something suburbanites and cityiots know nothing about.

All it takes is your words. Facts. And a fucking spine. But no. Be Fat dumb and happy with what is. Don't go demanding or wanting better. That's too much like hard work. Doesn't take shots fired in anger. A ground assault. Muh 1776z!
Grow a pair of balls. Don't be afraid to be that guy. Use your words. Hurt their feelz. Destroy their lemming logic.
Or dont. Don't bitch if you chose complacency.

This is America. Freedom > feelz. America wasn't born on feelz. Washington didn't feel his way to get the limeys to dip out.

Now look at us.
A despicable shameful embarrassment of what once was.
Half fags worried about masks and vaccines.
Simpletons lacking foresight because fuck current and future generations I gotz mine.
Lazy apathetic fucks reliant on tax payer funded all the things to maintain daily life.
Urban sprawl.
Muh noise ordinancez. Etc etc etc...

There's a ton of problems that absolutely are solveable and it doesn't take getting kitted up and booging out. They want that by the way. That's more fuel for their feelz.
It literally is that easy to grow a pair and use your words.
View Quote

Again, run for office.

Any updates from RBTs?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top