Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am more worried about how many people are:

-Giving up
-Predicting gloom and doom
-Act like a president REALLY affects your life
-Don't do anything but vote on occasion but think the sky is falling if the guy they want doesn't get the nomination.

QFT

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm not worried about him he won't even get moved in, I'm still waiting to see who he picks for VP since they will be the one in the white house.

Cya, Enjoy the visitors that are on their way to your house right now.  Come on back in 15 years and tell us how the food was..............
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Believe me, I want change.  I just don't want Obama's version of it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
This is his type change

"I'm not denouncing the church and I'm not interested in people who want me to denounce the church," he said, adding that the new pastor at Trinity and "the church have been suffering from the attention my campaign has focused on them."

Get the spot light off the church so they can go back to their rants, with nobody watching
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top