BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lay off the caffeine bro.  There are others out there, whether or not they're available is irrelevant as yours isn't available either.  Yours may be better, don't care as I prefer dedicated lowers.

The Euro one isn't available in the US, but it is out there.  One of our European members has posted pics in the past.  

View Quote
No it's not, I never said mine was ready for sale now.
But mine is tested and will be for sale shortly, we are doing the first run of 2000 , that won't even fill the back orders I have stacked up from dealers.
You said there are 3 available, they are not, you were disingenuousness either to piss on my design/post or just talking to hear/read yourself of trolling, since you posted no proof of any of the 3 for sale I call trolling BS by you.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I need to write a letter to aimless to get a determination on if this is a shill thread.
View Quote

OP's behavior on this board has pretty much convinced me that he won't see a fucking red cent from me.

Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If money is of no or little concern, then why not just get a dedicated AR-9Glock lower with LRBHO?

The only practical reason I can think of to have an AR-9 Glock magblock over a dedicated AR-9G lowers is if an individual cannot acquire more lowers and wants to get into the AR-9 game and has a lot of Glock mags.

Those of us in free states don't have the problem I underlined. Maybe the OP can sell an expensive mag block along with some pre-ban mags, featureless uppers, and the Cali-legal buffer tube pistol grip things.
View Quote
Most of my potential customers have told me that like the idea of being able to quickkly get  back to 556 in case they need/want it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had one of the Sten mag adapters that dropped in from the top of the lower and locked into the mag release. Very solid lock up.
It had an Oly upper on it. Sold the combo during the 1st Obama election panic for an absurd amount.

I have a Colt style DDLES 9mm lower. Would like a drop in Glock mag adapter equipped rifle also.
View Quote
We are redesigning our Colt pattern mag one now to be able to load and lock it in from the bottom , so in 3 seconds you will be able to go from Colt pattern to Glock mag 
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

OP's behavior on this board has pretty much convinced me that he won't see a fucking red cent from me.

View Quote
Yeah like you matter, you troll me hard on untrue BS about me writing tech branch letters to the ATF on the sig brace  , which I never did, EVER.
So you troll me and I am the one who was fucking up around here?

BS Troll
I am nice, I am courteous to everyone here who returns same, people like you who constantly piss on members posts here think you're owed respect?
Hahahahahahahahaha  get a life  
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it would be sucessful.

PCC are gaining in popularity. Our local matches have more and more PCC shooters, and 9mm AR-15s are the most common platform.
Besides the benfits to sbr owners, a lot of our competitors like to duplicate their home defense carbines, and i'd say half are running glock pistols anyways.

Me personally, i have a huge stock of regular lowers, and no desire for a dedicated lower. I've anxiously been awaiting the tork, but only because it was the only option i was aware of. I'd gladly support an arfcommer's company over another though.

If you want an honest independent review at some point, you can send me one, and i'll have some of my guys t&e it at the match i run. I also have a medium sized state level social media presence, and have wanted to get into the review game. I'll sign a non disclosure and return the unit when the review is complete.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah like you matter, you troll me hard on untrue BS about me writing tech branch letters to the ATF on the sig brace  , which I never did, EVER.

BS Troll
I am nice, I am courteous to everyone here who returns same, people like you who constantly piss on members posts here think you're owed respect?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS Troll
Nope.

Your attitude and your sig line are hilariously mis-matched.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think it would be sucessful.

PCC are gaining in popularity. Our local matches have more and more PCC shooters, and 9mm AR-15s are the most common platform.
Besides the benfits to sbr owners, a lot of our competitors like to duplicate their home defense carbines, and i'd say half are running glock pistols anyways.

Me personally, i have a huge stock of regular lowers, and no desire for a dedicated lower. I've anxiously been awaiting the tork, but only because it was the only option i was aware of. I'd gladly support an arfcommer's company over another though.

If you want an honest independent review at some point, you can send me one, and i'll have some of my guys t&e it at the match i run. I also have a medium sized state level social media presence, and have wanted to get into the review game. I'll sign a non disclosure and return the unit when the review is complete.
View Quote
So I have my own range at the shop and lucky enough to have one at my home, I put that plastic one in a full auto 9mm lower a little bit ago, except for loading the mags it was the most fun I have had shooting in a few months.
One of the 10.5" 9mm Barrels we make.
I', gonna try it tomorrow with the 3" barrel we make and a suppressor 
Ran like a sewing machine stayed on target, I have a little red dot on the receiver and I was able to keep that dot on a 10" steel target at 50 yards for the entire 32 rds (didn't load 33 , PITA)  
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Most of my potential customers have told me that like the idea of being able to quickkly get  back to 556 in case they need/want it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nope.

View Quote
Oh I don't know , my sig seems to fit you perfect, guys like you run your mouths with all kinds of BS garbage where you'd never talk shit like that in a face to face with real life guys.
Internet tough guy / internet troll 
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#11]
"Thats a bingo" 
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#12]
when will you be posting pictures of the product?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
when will you be posting pictures of the product?
View Quote
After the advertising is in place here and our provisional patent is in place.
Believe it or not if you release pics or the item you CAN lose your right to patent an item.
Our friends at a pretty well known AT MFger invented and then marketed the green set screw allowing you to take out any slop between the upper and lower .
He released it ahead of getting his patent or his attorney forgot to add the set screw to the patent , either way it ended declared in the public domain now so he could not patent it.
A patent is only worth what you are will to spend to protect it.
We will spend to protect this , it was a lot of hard work and good money spent to get it ready. 
Federal civil lawsuits are pricey but it costs more to defend then it does us to file.
Sears years ago took a buddy of mine idea , he nailed sears for 12 million plus his lawyers fees.
He sent them the drawings and also a non compete non discloser form, one of the VP's at sears signed it with notary witness.
That made it a pretty much slam dunk on the suit, 2 million in actual damages and 10 million punitive for fucking stealing his work.
+ the legal fees which amounted to about 800 K   
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Forgive me if I missed it, but will it lock back on an empty mag?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Estimated release date?

Sofa king in...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have Anderson lowers, they suck. My SBR lower is billet. I'd gladly pay $75-$100 for a magwell adapter that I could reliably use with my existing SBR lower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Depends on the cost. AR-9 Glock pattern lowers can be found online for $100.

With Anderson lowers costing $60 out the door locally, the Glock mag block would have to be delivered for less than $40.
I have Anderson lowers, they suck. My SBR lower is billet. I'd gladly pay $75-$100 for a magwell adapter that I could reliably use with my existing SBR lower.
I have four SBRed AR15 lowers and my first two were billet. After my second billet lower I realized I was paying extra for no reason.

Your situation is a perfect example of someone who might be in the market for a Glock mag well, since you only have one SBR lower.

The more thought I give it, I wonder if an AR-9 mag block would have issues with a billet lower...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Estimated release date?

Sofa king in...
View Quote
Maybe July
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:59:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Forgive me if I missed it, but will it lock back on an empty mag?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Keep us up to date it's either this or PSA Glock lower I'm getting
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quite a few dedicated Glock lowers on the market. I'm assuming the end goal here is to be able to pop it in and convert to 9mm and go back to standard magwell easily? 
View Quote
Well, yes.  

If I could swap in a Glock conversion, I could just pop it in and swap uppers.  

With a dedicated Glock lower, I have to build out a whole new gun.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe July
View Quote
Its July.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#22]
I just got my stamp for a PSA Glock 9 mm lower.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm in. Want something for my SBR lower.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Gotta be comparable in price to the TorkMag version and not require driving out the bolt catch pin. Honestly, Glock mags are cheap and notching out a piece of the plastic cover isn't a big deal, so making this cheaper/easier/notably better than the Tork needs to be the goal.
View Quote
Agreed. I'm interested in this as well.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh I don't know , my sig seems to fit you perfect, guys like you run your mouths with all kinds of BS garbage where you'd never talk shit like that in a face to face with real life guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Part of the problemis that you trigger so easily. Like your from DU or something.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'd rather get a PSA glock lower for $99 shipped.  Seems short sighted to want a mag block these days with dedicated lowers being so cheap.

You've got to remove the mag block and switch buffers everytime you want to switch calibers.  Might as well just stamp another lower and not screw with switching back and forth.
View Quote
My 9mm and 5.56mm uppers both run perfectly, using the same buffer spring (std carbine) and buffer (PSA 9mm). The only thing I have to do is remove/replace the mag block.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Gotta be comparable in price to the TorkMag version and not require driving out the bolt catch pin. Honestly, Glock mags are cheap and notching out a piece of the plastic cover isn't a big deal, so making this cheaper/easier/notably better than the Tork needs to be the goal.
View Quote
It's not going to be as cheap as tork but it will be milled from metal, as good a quality as Hahn.
Tork has draw backs i believe will make comparing us to them an easy choice.
Plastic promag colt 9mm adapters were $35 , didn't seem to knock a dent in Hahns $200 metal one?
Anyone who has used a cheap mag well adapter can tell you they suck, shooting is supposed to be a fun activity , not something that gives you more stress and pisses you off.
What is torks price point?
You willing to cut your glock mags to make it work?
Our Glock adapter will slide in from the bottom, lock into magwell by the AR mag release, the 9mm mag release will be on the bottom of the adapter, mags should drop free, all mags are not equal though are they?

Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#30]
That said.....will it hold open on an empty mag? That one always seems to get missed
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:26:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That said.....will it hold open on an empty mag? That one always seems to get missed
View Quote
I've lost count how many times this has been asked, but it's been quite a few times. It appears that the OP doesn't want to answer it, he's not missing anything before or after this specific question.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Part of the problemis that you trigger so easily. Like your from DU or something.
View Quote
To be honest In real life I don't anger easily, lotta years my wife spent making a more civilized person, a lotta legal bills staying out if jail and not pulling a felony, the ATF rep who org came to interview for one on my FFL licenses said he had never seen a record like that of violence get approved , I asked him how he was able to see expunged court records, he said the fed can see it all, but I had no convictions.
What gets me slightly burned up is people you know damn well would not talk that level of shit if they were face to face, cowards who are only brave because they are safe in their homes or moms basement.
I talk/write on here exactly what I would say if needed in real life.
I take pride in one fact of being violent when I was younger, I never hit anyone who had not harmed me or tried to harm me, never hit a women, always tried to defend weaker people to the point some of my legal troubles were from interferring where I shouldn't , but I don't like bullies or women beaters.
Outside a club one night a guy was smacking the shit out of his wife, I looked at the two bookends bouncers 10 feet away like "what the fuck man", They shrugged and said not out business, I got them separated , the guy takes a swing at me, I ducked , back handed his jaw and he fell down, I helped him up, put him in a very painful wrist lock and made him stand there while I told his wife to punch him in the face.
She was scared , I said close your fist as hard as you can and hit him in the face.
The guy was telling her what he was going to do to her if she hit him, every time he spoke I applied more pressure to his wrist, right before she cracked him one he was crying for her not to hit him like that, really crying tears (fucking pussy, I wonder how many women he made cry and beg for mercy)
She let a right hook fly and caught his jaw picture perfect, he went limp and I lowered him to the parking lot pavement there was about 20 people outside clapping after she decked him, she never knew she could fight back.

I saw here a few weeks later , she had filed for divorce and kept a baseball bat near her at all times while home.
I also saw the asshole a few times after that, he would sneer at me but kept clear.

I'm not trying to portray myself as a BS hero, One of my Sisters was battered for years and we never know it, I could have helped her if she would have just told me, she said she didn't tell me or our Father because she thought we'd get locked up , she's probably right but I wouldn't have cared.     
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't have an answer as we are still tweaking it.
Exactly how important is LRBHO to everyone?

Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#34]
It is important to me. Price is going to be important as well. We want it all for a fair price

I actually don't care if I had to cut my factory glock mags, but would rather not...the pics I have seen of their block looks a little cheesy though, so I understand wanting a quality piece.

I have an AR pistol with a dedicated glock mag lower, but also have 2 SBRs, that may get your block dropped into now and then.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good job OP for finally answering the question. I would think that everyone would want this, maybe add a poll to this thread.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
LRBHO never seems that important UNTIL I'm shooting without one and then it's annoying. Every. Single. Time.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:  I don't have an answer as we are still tweaking it.
View Quote
If you come up w/ a dead nuts reliable LRBHO you'll sell a million of these.  If it is 95% reliable you will be driven crazy w/ customer support & returns.  If you leave it off, everyone will bitch and sales will drop like a rock when the Chinese copy w/ LRBHO comes in, then slowly trickle back once everyone realizes LRBHO in a Glock AR is damn near impossible, and certainly not on a Chinese mag block.

Your best route is to leave it off entirely, but allow room for the lever from the RunnerRunner/othername I don't remember upper to work.  Then there's a LRBHO option, but if it doesn't work it's not your fault.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If you come up w/ a dead nuts reliable LRBHO you'll sell a million of these.  If it is 95% reliable you will be driven crazy w/ customer support & returns.  If you leave it off, everyone will bitch and sales will drop like a rock when the Chinese copy w/ LRBHO comes in, then slowly trickle back once everyone realizes LRBHO in a Glock AR is damn near impossible, and certainly not on a Chinese mag block.

Your best route is to leave it off entirely, but allow room for the lever from the RunnerRunner/othername I don't remember upper to work.  Then there's a LRBHO option, but if it doesn't work it's not your fault.
View Quote
We have a patent coming very shortly, I spent a lot of time and money on R&D.
I can promise you if the Chinese knock ours off I will make sure the container is seized at the port.
I had a paten on a security chip some years back, I saw a trickle of knock offs in popular science, Hired a Private detective who does this type work and we had 2 whole containers of those chips seized at port Newark, the co taking delivery got hammered by us in Federal court , they got fined 1/2 million and we won that much in damages , the chinese screamed to the state dept and got no where.
The private detective was good at his job, he called the American co and asked if they had 200 K of the chips, the kid working there said no but they would have that many and more in 10 days coming in at port newark, from there is was not hard to track down the co that shipped them and find out what ship and what containers , the private detective had contacts in china and got the factory shut down too and the owner arrested.

Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:30:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
When I tested the plastic prototype the other day it ran over 200 rds , not one failure.
The milled aluminum one will be better 
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's important to me if it doesnt double the price.

I like the fact that you're doing this.

Unlike most Arfcommers, I dont have unlimited funds, and a warehouse full of AR's. I do have 5 lowers with the expectation of giving 3 of them away to the kids when they get older. The idea of having a reasonably priced drop in 9mm magwell adaptor that is reliable is appealing as long as it doesnt cost significantly more than a new dedicated lower with the same features. If it does cost significantly more than a dedicated lower with the same features, why wouldnt I just buy the dedicated lower?

Please keep working and refining this. Even if I end up not being a customer, someone down the line likely will to the point that you can recoup your costs and make money on it. And more options are always good in this hobby.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 3:44:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's important to me if it doesnt double the price.

I like the fact that you're doing this.

Unlike most Arfcommers, I dont have unlimited funds, and a warehouse full of AR's. I do have 5 lowers with the expectation of giving 3 of them away to the kids when they get older. The idea of having a reasonably priced drop in 9mm magwell adaptor that is reliable is appealing as long as it doesnt cost significantly more than a new dedicated lower with the same features. If it does cost significantly more than a dedicated lower with the same features, why wouldnt I just buy the dedicated lower?

Please keep working and refining this. Even if I end up not being a customer, someone down the line likely will to the point that you can recoup your costs and make money on it. And more options are always good in this hobby.
View Quote
Cause you cannot go back to 556?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 4:09:19 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm in for one.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 5:50:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We are redesigning our Colt pattern mag one now to be able to load and lock it in from the bottom , so in 3 seconds you will be able to go from Colt pattern to Glock mag 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had one of the Sten mag adapters that dropped in from the top of the lower and locked into the mag release. Very solid lock up.
It had an Oly upper on it. Sold the combo during the 1st Obama election panic for an absurd amount.

I have a Colt style DDLES 9mm lower. Would like a drop in Glock mag adapter equipped rifle also.
Awesome sounding set up. Can't wait to see video of it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:  Cause you cannot go back to 556?
View Quote
When 5.56x45mm compatible lowers are $30, that's not much of an issue.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

With a dedicated Glock lower, I have to build out a whole new gun.  
View Quote
The thing is, you still need a Glock compatible 9mm upper.  And at that point you're almost in to the cost of a new gun anyway, so you may as well finish it and not have to worry about hassling with a conversion.

The pistol brace has put a serious dent in the logic for an SBR.  Combined with the fact you can get a dedicated Glock 9mm lower for $100 at PSA (and whats the cost of the adapter going to be compared to that?), the utility and cost effectiveness seems to be diminished significantly..at least to me.  

I will say that if you've got a registered M16 lower, however, there's still a good argument for it if you want to use G mags.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe I missed this but what uppers will these work with.?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Depends on the cost. AR-9 Glock pattern lowers can be found online for $100.

With Anderson lowers costing $60 out the door locally, the Glock mag block would have to be delivered for less than $40.
Please teach me why Anderson lowers suck? (they might not be perfect cosmetically) but they hardly "SUCK"
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The thing is, you still need a Glock compatible 9mm upper.  And at that point you're almost in to the cost of a new gun anyway, so you may as well finish it and not have to worry about hassling with a conversion.

The pistol brace has put a serious dent in the logic for an SBR.  Combined with the fact you can get a dedicated Glock 9mm lower for $100 at PSA (and whats the cost of the adapter going to be compared to that?), the utility and cost effectiveness seems to be diminished significantly..at least to me.  

I will say that if you've got a registered M16 lower, however, there's still a good argument for it if you want to use G mags.
View Quote
If I was looking for a pistol caliber accessory to go along with a M16 lower, it would be an FM-9 upper instead of a Glock mag block.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Please teach me why Anderson lowers suck? (they might not be perfect cosmetically) but they hardly "SUCK"
View Quote
I've had several where the pin holes were improperly sized and required oversized KNS pins for starters. Yeah, they suck considering you can get a PSA lower for not much more.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top