User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As comparison, I browse CalGuns.net and it has an iPhone version that's easy to read, easy to navigate, and all the buttons are easy to reach and click.  
I can't say the same about the Mobile version here.
View Quote

Yeah, but Calguns just has Cal DOJ monitoring it.

Arfcom has the Fedgov monitoring it, so it's a bit archaic.   (look up rebel gray)

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The new site will be responsive (automatically resizes to your phone/table/web) and we are looking at an iphone and android app, although that's moving slower than we had hoped.
View Quote

Thank you for the update and no offense intended.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Its worked great for me until  recently, now when I make a reply the text I type stops showing up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I search the full site on my android phone...no issues at all.

iPhone.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The new site will be responsive (automatically resizes to your phone/table/web) and we are looking at an iphone and android app, although that's moving slower than we had hoped.
View Quote

The full site works OK on both my Nexus 7 and my Galaxy S5, but I still prefer Tapatalk by a large margin.  And since I do most of my forum browsing these days on the tablet, I'm spending less and less time on Arf.  

So yea, either Tapatalk support or a dedicated app would be an improvement.  Hell, I'd probably even buy another membership.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top