BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We can stop it at Arnolds desk, email, snail-mail, call, fax every  today!

To send an Electronic Mail please visit:
www.govmail.ca.gov

Done. And used Paul's paragraph, too.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
HAHAHA FUCK CALIFORNIA! ! !

The goings on in that shithole is like watching a dog slowly choking to death on a turd. FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

I wish they would just secede from the rest of the country so we wouldn't have to claim them as one of the  United States.  FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

Did  I mention that I would like to say FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

If this offends you and you live in California, that's too bad. FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

Your moniker is quite appropriate.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I only hope that the rats running from California don't try to make Nevada another shitty liberal state.

It floors me that liberals moving out of SOCAL can't understand that it was their bullshit that created the whole mess.

Southern Nevada now has many of the yuppy amenities like malls and fine dining only without all the gun restrictions.  No state income tax either!

+1 for AZ
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I only hope that the rats running from California don't try to make Nevada another shitty liberal state.

It floors me that liberals moving out of SOCAL can't understand that it was their bullshit that created the whole mess.

Southern Nevada now has many of the yuppy amenities like malls and fine dining only without all the gun restrictions.  No state income tax either!

+1 for AZ

+1 for dumbasses
Dont lump all of Cali. into the same batch.
Arguably the most beautiful geography around, I live in a very conservative area. Get to shoot all the time. Have a CCW. 1 hour to the Sierras, 2 hours ot the coast.  Barring a few stupid laws, I love it here.
Sometimes family is the strongest thing in our lives.  I wont leave them
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:07:13 AM EDT
[#5]
You poor fools...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:00:59 AM EDT
[#6]
After hearing this shit I am thinking long and hard about moving out of this shithole. Problem is there are only about four places where I can get a job in my profession and two of them happen to be in the PRK. Fuck I am so pissed
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#7]
the more restrictive the gunlaws get the more Im starting to lose interest in the gun hobby, too much red tape these days. I will probably get out of the hobby when they start requiring gun licensing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#8]
HAHAHAHA makes me happy that I live in...........  oh no, wait it doesn't.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
GET OUT

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
the more restrictive the gunlaws get the more Im starting to lose interest in the gun hobby, too much red tape these days. I will probably get out of the hobby when they start requiring gun licensing.

Then the liberals have won in there cause.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GET OUT

+1

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#13]
No FOPA just eliminated it as a Federal requirement.

States can do what they want.

CRC
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#14]
i'll just buy 10000 rounds........screw  em, they want to turn me into a crazed lunatic and its working.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HAHAHA FUCK CALIFORNIA! ! !

The goings on in that shithole is like watching a dog slowly choking to death on a turd. FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

I wish they would just secede from the rest of the country so we wouldn't have to claim them as one of the  United States.  FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

Did  I mention that I would like to say FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

If this offends you and you live in California, that's too bad. FUCK CALIFORNIA ! !

Your moniker is quite appropriate.

And I didn't even have to look at what state you are in to know where that comment was coming from.

P.S. FUCK CALIFORNIA !
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#16]
So how are they going to know if the ammo you buy will be used in a handgun or a long gun?  This bill doesn't make any sence at all. Let's say you've got a Marlin Lever Action Carbine in .357Mag and need ammo, do you sign and give a thumb print?  The ammo isn't for a handgun so what do you do.  OK, shoe on the other foot.  You pick up a box of 30/30 Winchester, that's Rifle ammo so you won't have to sign or give a thumb print but what if you're going to use it in your T/C Contender w/10" barrel to hunt deer with. Now that ammo IS going to be used in a handgun but you didn't have to sign or give a thumb print.  This is one FUCKED UP LAW.  The sooner you guys move from Calif. and take away their money in the form of taxes that they're spending to pass such stupid laws the sooner it'll end.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top