BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He knows what he's talking about, he's pre-law.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reply back to her with the numbers and letters of 3 random license plates

I thought he was pre-med?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Found this (one extra W but who knows)

DWWWI  = Surfing (driving) the World Wide Web while intoxicated

Can't find the rest (SFMF)

ETA: http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Disco Wanking-Wand Instructor Screwing Fat manly Females?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Found this (one extra W but who knows)

DWWWI  = Surfing (driving) the World Wide Web while intoxicated

Can't find the rest (SFMF)

ETA: http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
View Quote

DWWISFMF
Driving Web While Intoxicated Stupid Fing Mother F'er?
or
Driving Web While Intoxicated Sh!t  Faced Mother F'er?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:35:32 PM EDT
[#5]
You all think this is an acronym? I think its just the bitch cant spell kitchen right.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Dem
White
Wimmenz
Is
Some
Fine
Mother
Fuckers

?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, indeed. Here is my opinion on this matter and proposed official response.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eu finibus diam. Nulla at urna elementum, ultricies urna tempus, dictum dolor. Vivamus bibendum odio sit amet lorem gravida, scelerisque placerat diam elementum. Fusce interdum aliquam diam eu pulvinar. Nunc nec libero euismod, semper ante sit amet, blandit sapien. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam sodales est in malesuada cursus. In efficitur pulvinar nisl in auctor. Nulla scelerisque porttitor libero, non imperdiet nisl viverra at. Cras nec ultricies est. Maecenas pretium commodo velit, vitae suscipit nisi volutpat ac. Aenean sagittis volutpat quam, eu semper leo blandit eget. Vivamus congue lectus ut ultricies lobortis. In fringilla lectus dolor, sit amet sagittis ante sollicitudin at.

Vivamus sollicitudin odio nulla, vel viverra massa consequat ac. Nulla finibus porta sem sit amet rhoncus. Aliquam venenatis elit non enim mattis ornare. Vivamus molestie fermentum odio, ac rutrum lectus imperdiet non. Integer ac vulputate nisi. Sed id risus nibh. Etiam in auctor turpis. Nullam ornare turpis odio, vitae auctor quam placerat in. Nam nec nibh nec odio efficitur pharetra sed sollicitudin sapien. Cras facilisis quam eget arcu euismod fringilla. Vivamus at aliquet orci, sed consequat libero.

Donec pharetra, lorem id molestie consectetur, odio magna finibus mi, a posuere diam quam sit amet augue. Nullam non massa ut massa sollicitudin ultrices. Aenean a viverra metus. Praesent sit amet congue arcu, eu blandit nisi. Donec dignissim ex quis felis tempor, vitae consectetur leo finibus. Sed non lobortis justo. Suspendisse faucibus, urna vitae iaculis posuere, augue erat porta sem, a elementum nulla metus et elit. Sed lectus nunc, posuere nec orci vel, sagittis faucibus orci. Nam pellentesque massa et odio luctus, vel tempor nunc aliquet. Sed et rhoncus orci, in pharetra felis. Nullam tempus sem est, eu commodo ex vehicula non.

Duis id lobortis nibh, a semper lacus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vestibulum rhoncus sed est ac porttitor. Etiam ut ex sed tortor auctor rutrum. Vivamus eget quam vitae arcu sagittis volutpat nec vitae ante. Curabitur vitae ligula eget sapien fringilla sagittis. Ut eget justo suscipit, laoreet quam imperdiet, facilisis leo. Curabitur sit amet augue justo.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

same thing
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Just tell her to get back into the kitchen and then ask her to post boob pics. That ought to trigger her.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Report for racial slur.

View Quote
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations.

The report button on facebook is my friend, and I use it liberally.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]
DumbWhiteWhaleInSanFranciscoMuslimFriendly?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#12]
reply with either

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

or

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
reply with either

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

or

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

View Quote

How did it take until page 2 for this to come up?  I think GD has lost its edge!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How did it take until page 2 for this to come up?  I think GD has lost its edge!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
reply with either

or

For once we felt like being semi-helpful.  The momentum is lost.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Make up Urban Dictionary entry with the definition being hugely offensive.

File complaint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Report for racial slur.

File complaint.

That's awesome.  Here's one that will likely get her a FB timeout:

Dirty
White
Whore
IS
Fat
Muslim
Fucker
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

reply with either

or

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Personally, I like the earlier idea to respond with "lorem ipsum etc...".

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#18]
That doesn't mean anything, just respond with a pile of letters to trigger her.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
divorced white woman in search of female muff fluffer?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pre-op
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Doggystyle wild women in sexy female male female.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I took the advice of someone here and told her to shave her mustache and now her wife is on there attacking me as well.

Suggestions for random anachronism to confuse her?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Divorced
White
Women
Iron
Shirts
For
Minimal
Fees

Don't forget to say:
"Careful with the starch, hon.  I like my shirts CRISP, not FLAKY."
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Reply to it with either "lol"  or "no u"
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What does this mean?

I got this crazy bitch wound up on FB about guns and she keeps calling me (and others) "DWWISFMF" or in plural form "DWWISFMFs". I tried urban dictionary and a few other places but i cant find the explanation of this anacronym.

Dirty White Wack Idiot Single Fat Mother Fucker?
Dumb White Wasteful Idiot Slacker Fucking Mother Fucker?

Im lost. She keeps repeating like some slogan.

Ohhhh, EDIT: I remeber this lady now. She is the sister of my friend. She left her husband one day out of the blue two years and took their two kids. Shes is now raising them in her lesbian relationship. Both the kids are "gender fluid" too, about 7 and 9 years old.
View Quote

just make up your own Acronym and use it on her... I fucking GUARANTEE you it will drive her 100x crazier than it does you...
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eu finibus diam. Nulla at urna elementum, ultricies urna tempus, dictum dolor. Vivamus bibendum odio sit amet lorem gravida, scelerisque placerat diam elementum. Fusce interdum aliquam diam eu pulvinar. Nunc nec libero euismod, semper ante sit amet, blandit sapien. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam sodales est in malesuada cursus. In efficitur pulvinar nisl in auctor. Nulla scelerisque porttitor libero, non imperdiet nisl viverra at. Cras nec ultricies est. Maecenas pretium commodo velit, vitae suscipit nisi volutpat ac. Aenean sagittis volutpat quam, eu semper leo blandit eget. Vivamus congue lectus ut ultricies lobortis. In fringilla lectus dolor, sit amet sagittis ante sollicitudin at.

<snip>.
View Quote

Gosh, Mr. Lamarr, you use yer tongue purty'er than a twenny-dollar whore!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>.

I'm looking at some lorem ipsum right now.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Tell her to use all that energy and time wasted on facebook calling people names and focus it on her kids before they wind up being a compete hopeless loss and useless to the world?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She is calling you that because she wants you to ask her what it means.  Then she will insult you and feel smug about how you had to ask her about the insult that she just called you.

The best thing you can do is just to ignore it and that will frustrate her.  Or if you want, you can make up some nonsensical series of letters and call her that and then refuse to tell her what it means when she asks.

She will spend the next hours Googling and you will have beat her at her own game.

View Quote

id say.... FLGBTQFALW     would do it.  best part is, you don't have to explain what it means, and it could be interpreted 100 different ways...
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Drowning
Worthless
Whores
Is
So
Fun
My
Friends

Hit her with: You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Or maybe:

LOLWTFBBQLESSQQMOREPEWPEWKTKSBY
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

File complaint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Report for racial slur.

File complaint.

Genius.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I took the advice of someone here and told her to shave her mustache and now her wife is on there attacking me as well.

Suggestions for random anachronism to confuse her?
View Quote

lol strong work
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Remind her that she can't possibly offend or shame you, because you're a higher social ranking than her.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#36]
You're overthinking all this.  Your correct response is, "I know you are, but what am I?"
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You're overthinking all this.  Your correct response is, "I know you are, but what am I?"
View Quote

You know, he looks kind of like a lesbian...

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I have seen that before. It means she wants to suck your dick. I don't remember all of it but it is something like WIOMF  - Whip It Out MotherFucker.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#39]
She's tracking you down by getting you to post an acronym-looking character string of sufficient uniqueness that she can search for that string, and if you've asked what it means in a public forum she can track you down.

In other words, if she now Googles it, she knows the location of the rebel base.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She's tracking you down by getting you to post an acronym-looking character string of sufficient uniqueness that she can search for that string, and if you've asked what it means in a public forum she can track you down.

In other words, if she now Googles it, she knows the location of the rebel base.
View Quote

So, wurst case scenario, that's no moon?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
seriously dude you shouldn't worry about what some liberal POS is calling you !!!!  Fuck her and the left ....
View Quote

Do you want aids? Because that's how you get aids.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I thought he was pre-med?!!?"

Damn! Beat twice already!
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:33:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Ich habbe et ein punerhaner.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:43:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Reply with something along lines of "Okay, listen up Sweetie, I'll explain to you how this works . . . "
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:44:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Delusional

Women

Waging

Institutionalized

Sexism

From

Multiple

Fronts

She will trigger.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:53:19 AM EDT
[#47]
desperate walmart whales investigating sources for more fat

Best I got.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Post this to her wall.  Late at night so it stays up a while:

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:14:23 AM EDT
[#49]
reply with this:SEYFCM

*speak English you fucking carpet muncher
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Share a bunch of stuff from pink pistols and operation blazing sword and post "#shootback" gifs at least once a day.
View Quote

Brilliant.

Link to her FB?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top