Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm hoping PE Trump will recognize there is enough smoke there to wire tap a long list of people, Clintons included.  Just bust one and he/she will sing like a nightingale to make any deal they can get.  

And hopefully Trump will not take kindly to that jug-eared POS spewing his commie lies and getting airtime from his partners in crime the msm.   I sure would like to hear he is lining up the special prosecutors as we await the fumigation of the white house.
View Quote

Trump could be in on it. You can't just be president without knowing these things on day one. These people had decades to build their secret pedophile organization.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy hell! I just had a disturbing thought, almost as much as the whole wide spread pedo/human sacrifice ring.
What happened to the bodies?
Please I pray do not let it come out that these sick pig demons found it pleasurable and funny to serve the bodies as food and toppings on pizza that was served to unwitting customers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Result of searching "pizzagate" on Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/search/?q=pizzagate

In short, nothing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Smacks of trolling to me.

Because it is.

So debunk it then. You're the smartest man alive , why does this come off as trolling to you?
Sure there is a long explanation of this nonsense on snopes but "snopes is liberal!"

Why bother "fake news is the liberals trying to oppress the truth"

In short, nothing.

According to wikileaks, Snopes has a policy not to cover stuff that is embarrassing to the left, and if it does it uses DNC talking points,  and Obfuscates information at the direction of same///

Politifact does the same.

Sources from the Snopes peice sources:

Hayes, Laura.   "The Consequences Of 'Pizza Gate' Are Real At Comet Ping Pong."
   Washington City Paper.   15 November 2016.

Peterson, Eric.   "This Salt Lake City Day Care Has Become a Magnet for Conspiracy Theories."
   Vice.   23 February 2016.

Sommer, Will.   "Alt Right Conspiracy Theorists Obsess Over Comet Ping Pong."
   Washington City Paper.   6 November 2016.

Might ort to google  Kim LaCapria Marina Abramovic
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In short, nothing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it is.

So debunk it then. You're the smartest man alive , why does this come off as trolling to you?
Sure there is a long explanation of this nonsense on snopes but "snopes is liberal!"

In short, nothing.

Um, your link turns up this page.
http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Holy hell! I just had a disturbing thought, almost as much as the whole wide spread pedo/human sacrifice ring.
Please I pray do not let it come out that these sick pig demons found it pleasurable and funny to serve the bodies as food and toppings on pizza that was served to unwitting customers.
View Quote

Do you have any idea how many young women turn up dead every year just in Ciudad Juarez?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
According to wikileaks, Snopes has a policy not to cover stuff that is embarrassing to the left, and if it does it uses DNC talking points,  and Obfuscates information at the direction of same///

Politifact does the same.
View Quote

Guess they went against their own policy then.   Click his link.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Interesting choice.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump could be in on it. You can't just be president without knowing these things on day one. These people had decades to build their secret pedophile organization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm hoping PE Trump will recognize there is enough smoke there to wire tap a long list of people, Clintons included.  Just bust one and he/she will sing like a nightingale to make any deal they can get.  

And hopefully Trump will not take kindly to that jug-eared POS spewing his commie lies and getting airtime from his partners in crime the msm.   I sure would like to hear he is lining up the special prosecutors as we await the fumigation of the white house.

Most likely Trump is aware of it.  Coin flip he's in on it.  We'll know soon if he was trying to bring it down.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, maybe not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A whole lot to read but worth it.

Lots of smoke ... billowing pillars of smoke miles wide smoke.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you keep that many people quiet about something so heinous. Many/most are guilty of the same crimes but surely some of the victims of the abuse escape at least sometimes.

Well, maybe not.

What you guys don't get is that people who do this don't think its heinous.  They don't think its a crime.

I spent a year living in a society where the rape of boys was considered healthy and normal.  You people have been ensconced in a society that almost entirely shields from the horrific nature of man.  

Our values, our norms and taboos are exceptional and, because of this, so is our country.  Ours are not universal values.  On the contrary, they are rare.

The normalization of pedophilia is an objective for many of the same folks who thought gay marriage was the most important cause in our lifetime.  And how long from "I just want to visit the person I love in the hospital" to "gender reassignment surgery MUST be taxpayer funded and men can use the little girls locker room if they want to"  4 years?

There is sickness out there.  And don't be surprised when the powerful think they are not held to the same moral standards as "the uneducated, irredeemable deplorables"
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet trump knows about it.

In on it?  You don't think that would have come out?

That might be why both parties and the media are so apocalyptic about him becoming president.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#13]

You are really gonna trust someone who wishes she could suck Bill Clinton off? You really want to trust someone who is vehemently anti-second amendment and anti-conservatism?

It's like asking Himmler at the Nuremberg Trials to sentence himself.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That might be why both parties and the media are so apocalyptic about him becoming president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump knows, without a doubt. It would explain his language towards Hillary and her cronies. It would also explain why he was campaigning so hard during the election.

Nobody ever puts that much fucking effort into something without a damn good reason.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My theory about the woman who accused him of raping her at 13 is that her story is true, but she has been brainwashed into believing Trump was her attacker.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Do you have any idea how many young women turn up dead every year just in Ciudad Juarez?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Between the soup makers, the cartel death cults with their mass sacrifices in the desert?  Thousands most likely.
But in DC I do not see a whole ton of open spaces to bury bodies.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I love pizza. I eat pizza all the fucking time, and I do not send emails talking about pizza to people the way they talk about "pizza."
View Quote
Have you tried Papa Johns?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Between the soup makers, the cartel death cults with their mass sacrifices in the desert?  Thousands most likely.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your final statement in the original post, read more into the idea. You'll both surprise and shock yourself.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In short, nothing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it is.

In short, nothing.

Friendly reminder, Snopes is a website run by a weird couple and their cat.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Lolololol snopes
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lolololol snopes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lolololol snopes

here is some more "top notch" snopes reporting

http://www.snopes.com/harvard-flaw-review/

At this point anyone quoting Snopes as a legitimate source is more of a joke than quoting 4chan.

4chan has the possibility of being correct, at least.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
One "research" I picked at random.  Besta pizza's logo change.

It has triangles on it.   Pizza slices are shaped like a triangle.   Rumors surface on the internet about besta pizza being involved with child rape.  Triangles bear resemblance to symbol of child rape subculture.

So they changed their logo.

Therefore... they must have been involved in child rape conspiracy?   If they hadn't changed their logo, what would that mean?   Would that mean they weren't involved in a child rape conspiracy?

Seriously???

And no, a multitude of "evidence" of this caliber does not make any of it more credible.   Quantity is not a substitute for quality.

Note, I'm not saying nothing happened or that the people mentioned aren't shitbags or that they're incapable of inhuman monstrosities.    I'm saying that the quality of "evidence" presented so far is less compelling than the vaxxers.
View Quote

Did you see the old design? WTH and how is a part of a pizza slice design?  Are you that dense?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Did you see the old design? WTH and how is a part of a pizza slice design?  Are you that dense?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has triangles on it.   Pizza slices are shaped like a triangle.   Rumors surface on the internet about besta pizza being involved with child rape.  Triangles bear resemblance to symbol of child rape subculture.

Therefore... they must have been involved in child rape conspiracy?   If they hadn't changed their logo, what would that mean?   Would that mean they weren't involved in a child rape conspiracy?

Seriously???

And no, a multitude of "evidence" of this caliber does not make any of it more credible.   Quantity is not a substitute for quality.

Note, I'm not saying nothing happened or that the people mentioned aren't shitbags or that they're incapable of inhuman monstrosities.    I'm saying that the quality of "evidence" presented so far is less compelling than the vaxxers.

It looks like two triangles on top of eachother.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously???

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Aimless quotes Snopes.  Its totally legit.
and aimless does his research.
Shit, Hillary is up by double digits 2 weeks before the election.  Trump is gonna lose in a blowout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told my wife and gave her a very brief synopsis.

She goes to Snopes and tells me its a hoax.

Soros owns Snopes

Shit, Hillary is up by double digits 2 weeks before the election.  Trump is gonna lose in a blowout.

This coming from the guy that called Salon and National Enquirer reliable sources?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not buying all of it.  The ties to Epstein and his island also seem to hit Trump from what I have read.

I know a person right now that is under investigation right now for child porn and has a trial date.  I used to ride bikes with him during lunchtime workouts, no codes you fools, I am a cyclist and he is a trigeek.

I don't want any contact with him now.  I can't understand why anyone would want contact with Epstein given his history, birds of a feather and all.
View Quote

Trump seemingly dropped contact with Epstein after conviction and never visited the owl kissers island.

I am more worried about Trump ties to Soros.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously???

https://wikileaks.org/w/images/a/a1/FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg  

It bore some resemblance to the one on the far left.   I imagine that's why they changed it.   Having a company logo that resembles something like that probably isn't a good thing when your company is being accused of being part of a child rape conspiracy on the internet.

I'm still not seeing what this is evidence of.   Is the implication that Besta Pizza is advertising to local child rapists and slave traders?   I thought they catered to elites and that's why the FBI and local authorities couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it?  

This is on part with the "Illuminati symbols" crap that's been floating around for years.   Why would a secret society of ruling elites display secret codes and symbols for you to decipher?

The human brain is wired to find patterns and connections with missing data.   Either these are coincidences that seem to bear significance because of how our brains work... or there's a secret cabal of child rapists prominently displaying known child rape symbols.   Except when they stop because they were called out on the internet.   Because internet is serious business.

Note that I'm not saying there's no conspiracy.   I'm just saying this kind of evidence isn't evidence of one.   And it's embarrassing as hell that so many on the right think it is.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Trump seemingly dropped contact with Epstein after conviction and never visited the owl kissers island.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not buying all of it.  The ties to Epstein and his island also seem to hit Trump from what I have read.

I know a person right now that is under investigation right now for child porn and has a trial date.  I used to ride bikes with him during lunchtime workouts, no codes you fools, I am a cyclist and he is a trigeek.

I don't want any contact with him now.  I can't understand why anyone would want contact with Epstein given his history, birds of a feather and all.

He name dropped him in front of 80+million folks watching the debate. How hilldog was linked to him. I'm not worried about it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:00:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously???

...okay.  Keep eyes closed

Really?  wow
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This coming from the guy that called Salon and National Enquirer reliable sources?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told my wife and gave her a very brief synopsis.

She goes to Snopes and tells me its a hoax.

Soros owns Snopes

salon?  No

National Enquirer?  I won't discount it.

Of course, this coming from the guy who swore Trump cannot and will not win.

so, you are consistently stupid.  I applaud that much, at least.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

not me.  I ran away from the east coast because it disgusts me.

I ain't in Kansas because I hate mountains and oceans.  

So child sacrifice is the strawman now?  we can't simply accept child prostitution?

You are categorically denying, based upon your monochromatic, flightless instincts that there is no child abuse or underage prostitution going on with Jeffrey Epstein, the Pedestas or people associated with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If anyone can uncover this secret child sacrifice ring with secret tunnels to the nearby adoption center it's you! Get going

So child sacrifice is the strawman now?  we can't simply accept child prostitution?

You are categorically denying, based upon your monochromatic, flightless instincts that there is no child abuse or underage prostitution going on with Jeffrey Epstein, the Pedestas or people associated with them.

200,000 posts and suddenly he can't answer a question.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Snopes denies there is a Bigfoot therefore there must be a Bigfoot

http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/bigfoot2014.asp
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lolololol snopes

At this point anyone quoting Snopes as a legitimate source is more of a joke than quoting 4chan.

You have a clear and firm grasp of how IO actually works.

I applaud you.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You've lost your mind, corn poisoning maybe. I used to think you were joking when you posted stuff like claiming I was paid by hillary Clinton and going to get a DOJ position.

Good luck uncovering the secret tunnels under the pizza shop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If anyone can uncover this secret child sacrifice ring with secret tunnels to the nearby adoption center it's you! Get going

You've lost your mind, corn poisoning maybe. I used to think you were joking when you posted stuff like claiming I was paid by hillary Clinton and going to get a DOJ position.

Wow
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#37]
For some reason, the Jeffrey Dahmer headless victim artwork creeps me out the most.  It's their way of showing off without hiding behing code words and innuendo.  I really don't see a lot of room for artistic interpretation with someone who knows its true origin other than to glorify evil.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#38]

What he's talking about:

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and still not answering the question.

You are a tribute to your profession.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I applaud you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lolololol snopes

I applaud you.

It's funny, because it is the exact logic people are displaying here.

Snopes rebuts some claims.   Therefore the claims must be true, because snopes rebutted them.

Nevermind that we just claimed a few moments ago that they must be true because snopes DIDN'T attempt to rebut them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Snopes rebuts some claims.   Therefore the claims must be true, because snopes rebutted them.

Nevermind that we just claimed a few moments ago that they must be true because snopes DIDN'T attempt to rebut them.
View Quote

Which is a cornerstone of IO.

You discredit things that are actually true by lumping them in with obvious fabrications.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

you using the term "logic" is funny in this instance.

Snopes is a paid democratic party operative at this point.

so while they can discount, with a vague amount of validity, non political nonsense anything to do with politics they are absolutely worthless AT BEST  and a source of disinformation in the most likely scenario.

I have given up on Aimless for self-evident reasons, but you as well?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Any rational explanation of why there is not a secret pizza shop lair dungeon full of Nigerian boys being buggered by Democrats will be met with irrational Bigfoot conspiracy nonsense like "snopes lol they're in on it" and "you're formNew York!"

So sounds like fun, have at it

"If it's fake news it must be true!"
View Quote

The question, once more, since you are incapable of answering it directly

Are you categorically denying, based upon your monochromatic, flightless instincts that there is no child abuse or underage prostitution going on with Jeffrey Epstein, the Pedestas or people associated with them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Don't blame me because you, or soemone on your behalf, hired a shitty lawyer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and still not answering the question.

You are a tribute to your profession.
Don't blame me because you, or soemone on your behalf, hired a shitty lawyer

and, still, not answering the question.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're either too simplistic or naive to dig.  Stick to Dinner Pic threads.

When you're ready to think and analyze critically, hop back in.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A whole lot to read but worth it.

Lots of smoke ... billowing pillars of smoke miles wide smoke.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you keep that many people quiet about something so heinous. Many/most are guilty of the same crimes but surely some of the victims of the abuse escape at least sometimes.
View Quote

well here's my take. it reads like a movie script. someone mentioned true detective for instance.

it would seem to me is all it would take would be one victim getting enough attention to get an investigation going or at least to get folks paying attention. and no conspiracy of this size in real life is so tight that not a single peep is ever heard if enough time goes by. one victim or one person feeling regret and wanting to come clean. then you have the story of the century. would make watergate look like bedtime for bonzo. would win multiple folks pulitzers. i mean its like about half of the government are secret pedophiles and satanists in league with evil doers with private islands and hidden compounds where perhaps hundreds if not thousands of children are abused.

people love conspiracies and mysteries, from the nazies escaping to antartica in flying saucers, to the ark of the covenant along with holy grail being buried on oak island by knights templar, to yetis and bigfoot, alien abductions, loc nes monster.

and the interweb is the best thing that ever happened to folks  loving a good yarn or mystery.

if this stuff is true its time for haleys' comet to hit the yellowstone caldera and return all life on earth back to primordial slime. america would be the whore of babylon, worse than sodom and gomorrah.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Incineration. The Nazis learnt them. It sucks when you have to go back and dig up the dead, rotting bodies to get rid of the evidence.  
A pizza oven might be the perfect oven for cremation of little girl bodies. The bigger cheese you can cut up. Into 14 pieces.....
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top