Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

He smiled and said that I would get killed quickly against some Iraq campaign vets; I replied that I had hoped that if it came to that, I would be fighting against the government WITH those vets.

What was his reply to that?

He would definitely be tasked with taking guns from fellow vets if a confiscation order came up.

One thing about MOUT training, it sure as hell taught me how to make my house difficult to raid safely.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Incorrect.

Some light reading for you

It is important to remember. The military is the muscle of the federal government first and foremost. Allegiance to any etherial concepts is quite far down the line.

OK, here is a question for the guy who are/were in the military, esp the enlisted ones.

You were trained to follow orders right.  Did the drill sergeant ever explicitly say: except when ordered to perform door to door confiscations on US citizens in the United States?

Also, withstanding the people here, do most 18-22 year olds think about such an issue? I fear that they are brain washed to do what they are told and dammit, they will do it.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Those in the .mil who know enough about the 2nd amendment to stand up for it will all be on the outside of the .gov looking in if that order ever came. Now all you've got are the "guns are bad" crowd in the .mil trying to enforce something they have no heart for. Good f'ing luck!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Incorrect.

It is important to remember. The military is the muscle of the federal government first and foremost. Allegiance to any etherial concepts is quite far down the line.

OK, here is a question for the guy who are/were in the military, esp the enlisted ones.

You were trained to follow orders right.  Did the drill sergeant ever explicitly say: except when ordered to perform door to door confiscations on US citizens in the United States?

Also, withstanding the people here, do most 18-22 year olds think about such an issue? I fear that they are brain washed to do what they are told and dammit, they will do it.

Yeah, in boot camp we were given an extensive list of every single possible illegal order
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Incorrect.

Says another civilian
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Incorrect.

Enlist and find out
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, in boot camp we were given an extensive list of every single possible illegal order

Dammit, the whole point of me phrasing my question that way was to avoid exactly the type of response I got from you.  I have succeeded in accomplishing what I wanted to not accomplish! Either I can't write san inflection or you can't read san inflection.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
These threads are always fucking ignorant, and pointless.  

US troops would not go door to door, ever, to confiscate guns for a ton of reasons.  IF anyone were to, it would be federal and local LEO.

I was simply posting to impart how this young man sees his duty to obey orders.  

This is not an "OMG! They are coming to get our guns!!!" thread.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Incorrect.

If they are brainwashed they will do what their Officers and NCOs tell them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#10]
There's a few co-workers in my ANG unit that I would absolutely expect to be on the opposite side of me in a second U.S. Civil War. It freaks me out.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

US troops would not go door to door, ever, to confiscate guns for a ton of reasons.  IF anyone were to, it would be federal and local LEO.

I was simply posting to impart how this young man sees his duty to obey orders.  

This is not an "OMG! They are coming to get our guns!!!" thread.

No matter your intentions, it is what it has (or will) become.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was just following orders . . .

Be a damn shame to die in your own country "following orders".
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#13]
The Milgram Experiments came to a conclusion, pretty scary. From Wiki, not the best source but accurate.

Milgram summarized the experiment in his 1974 article, "The Perils of Obedience", writing:

The legal and philosophic aspects of obedience are of enormous importance, but they say very little about how most people behave in concrete situations. I set up a simple experiment at Yale University to test how much pain an ordinary citizen would inflict on another person simply because he was ordered to by an experimental scientist. Stark authority was pitted against the subjects' [participants'] strongest moral imperatives against hurting others, and, with the subjects' [participants'] ears ringing with the screams of the victims, authority won more often than not. The extreme willingness of adults to go to almost any lengths on the command of an authority constitutes the chief finding of the study and the fact most urgently demanding explanation.

Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:35:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
US Service members have a duty to disobey illegal orders.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING AGREE WITH DLOKEN FOR ONCE.....................

The irony here is that certain groups in power could make it so taking weapons is legal
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#15]
This thread will turn into the usual shitstorm of military haters bashing AD personnel at every fucking turn.

Its been done 1000x times, nothing new.

On one hand we have a proud ARFCOM, proud of its military.

The other is the ARFCOM that thinks every AD troop is a JBT just salivating at the thought of doing door to door ops in suburban America.

Same bullshit different day.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I tell you what. Before that happens the government will have the public so scared of us that the millitary will have no problem kicking in your door.
Nationalized tobacco industry now??????
When are we goin to have enough folks. I see alot of smoke and spit on the pages but how many contact their reps and are willing to hit the street?

Dave C
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING AGREE WITH DLOKEN FOR ONCE.....................

The irony here is that certain groups in power could make it so taking weapons is legal

Fat chance since it would require amending the Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plus 1 sound the alarms!!!!

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was just following orders . . .

Quoted:
Paging Dave A.

These posts seemed worthy of quotation for some reason.  

Oh, like a mechanic is going to be sent door to door confiscating guns.

No, he'll sit safely on base, smugly telling us he told us so.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This thread will turn into the usual shitstorm of military haters bashing AD personnel at every fucking turn.

The other is the ARFCOM that thinks every AD troop is a JBT just salivating at the thought of doing door to door ops in suburban America.

What a crock! This site bends over backwards to support the US military. JBT's are known by their ACTIONS. They come from both the LE and the military community. But are not indicative of those communities as a whole. And much less in the military community IMO. I have seen the posts of many officers on this very site proclaiming their intention to refuse such illegal orders. For that I salute them. To any who admit they'd "just follow orders", I also salute them (but only need one finger). That doesn't make me or ANYONE else here a "military hater". Your post is FULL OF FAIL...

To those AD and retired military members who may be confused about their role in UPHOLDING the Constitution, I respectfully suggest they get themselves an education. The day they think that they or their orders are somehow above that document, will be the day this country no longer exists PERIOD.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fat chance Obama gives a shit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People will generally do what they're told.  That's just the way it is.

Sheeple.

The Milgram experiment and it's variations should scare the crap out of everyone.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Given the size of this country, the huge number of people possessing the requisite skills, and the availability of materials, it is more likely that resistance would take the form of bombs and sniping rather than militias and door-to-door resistance.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't think LEOs are going to be going door to door.  They can't catch the dopers, illegals, or all of the speeders.  How many cops do you think there are?  Staffing is usually 1 cop per 1000 people.  Most agencies don't even meet those minimum standards.   By most ARFCOMERS opinion, most cops don't even know what a gun looks like.  I think you are safe from the door to door scenario.  More than likely, it will be a voluntary surrender with you getting a ticket to your favorite concert.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Its amazing how many people on this sight would like to go join that American citizen and hose down a private smoking a cigerete outside a recruiting office.  Alex Jones much?...

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm confused on the smiley do you look forward to that?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Paging Dave A.

Hahaha, no fucking shit.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Door to door confiscation is too severe, it would jump start many people into resistance.  They will simply ban certain categories of guns, eventually most will be voluntarily turned in.  No one revolted in 1934, 1968, 1989, 1994, etc., so no one will revolt when they pass the next slight infringement.  

What you have to do, is oppose every single restriction, no matter how minor.

In 1934, 1968, 1989 it was largely procedural or taxing, should gun owners have drawn a line in the sand, HELL YES, but most didn't really understand the risks and went along with the program.  In 1994 everyone knew that there was an sunset date, so it was a waiting game. But an outright bank and/or confiscation will lead to VERY BAD THINGS.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheeple.

The Milgram experiment and it's variations should scare the crap out of everyone.

Yep, that's all that most of the Nazi's were doing, just following orders..

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Here is some videos people was asking for from you tube about gun confiscation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5PC7z79-8
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Here is some videos people was asking for from you tube about gun confiscation.

Sigh!!! Cops and swat cops with NG doing police call. Look lester that soldier boy is picking up our litter!!!!!!! "FIRE when you see the whites of his trash bags!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#33]
OBEY AND DO NOT QUESTION!!!!

ZICH HEIL!! ZICH HEIL!! ZICH HEIL!!

Err wait what country are we in??
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am an RN at a military hospital in the Emergency Department.  Last night, during a lull in triage, I was talking to a medic about guns, the 2nd amendment, and how Obama is destroying America.

This is a great kid, a good medic, and a Springfield XD-45 owner.

The conversation turned to confiscation and I asked him: "so, if your unit was suddenly tasked to confiscate guns from private citizens, would you comply?  What would you do if the next house on your list was mine?".

His reply: "well, it would be a lot like a house-to-house in Iraq, but we would get it done; when I got to your house, I would leave you some of your guns and just tell them this was all you had" –– clearly, by leaving me "some of my guns" he was thinking he was doing me a favor.

I told him "bad news guy, if you bust in my door to take my guns at the behest of a confiscatory edict then you are going to get wounded at best".  I told him that I am clearly not in shape to win against the US Army, and I can only hope that I would find the courage to resist, but likely it would get nasty".

He smiled and said that I would get killed quickly against some Iraq campaign vets; I replied that I had hoped that if it came to that, I would be fighting against the government WITH those vets.

I then tried to explain why it would be his duty to refuse such a task ––  FOREIGN and DOMESTIC dude –– FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.

ETA: grammar fix.

This is the mindset of a vast majority of ouor service men, look at the Katrina video's, They were walking the streets and taking guns from neibourhoods
the floods were no where near.
I truely believe this was a test case for our said goverment.
They will attempt this, mark my words.

tin foil? post link to said vids

Ask bama-shooter who was confiscating firearms during Katrina. National Guard from other states, including southern states like Oklahoma.

I for one have no delusions about the military rebelling in great numbers and refusing to go door-to-door to confiscate privately owned firearms if they were told to. I also have no delusions that an instant revolution would begin and that the people would take to the streets fighting the military to keep them from taking their guns away. IF such a thing were to happen on a national level then some people would fight back independently and be killed in their living rooms. A small number of people would in certain places try and fight back like the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan do, but they would be insignificant in number and stamped out quite quickly.

In my opinion the factors preventing door to door confiscation of firearms are much more practical:

1. It would be the instant death of the delusion of democratic government in this country. The government would be openly acknowledging that America had become a police state and that the Republic was gone forever. Whoever made the decision to do so would need to have eliminated the courts, eliminated the legislature, eliminated state government and eliminated free elections.

2. The enormity of the task. Sending people to search every home in this country for weapons would be an enormous task that would take years to complete. The entire US military is only 4 million people and there are only something like 850,000 police officers in this country (according to the US Justice Department). Conversely, there are approximately 120,000,000 single family houses in the United States. That figure does not include apartments, mobile homes (there are another 9,000,000 mobile home in the US according to the US Census Bureau), sheds, cabins, barns and vehicles. Consider the fact that the Katrina firearms confiscation only collected somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000 firearms. Consider also that the United States has had in excess of 100,000 trained soldiers in Iraq for nearly 7 years now, in large part searching for weapons on a daily basis and they STILL have not confiscated anywhere near all of the privately owned weapons in that country.

3. The cost to deploy that force, ship the confiscated weapons, store the weapons, catalog the weapons and destroy the more than 350,000,000 firearms in this country would be astronomical.

IF privately owned firearms were ever banned in the United States then the strategy for enforcement would be exactly the same as the strategy used in the past. Ban the guns, offer an amnesty for citizens to surrender their guns and then prosecute people caught with guns after the amnesty date has passed, set up tip lines to allow people to report their neighbors who have not complied, conduct raids when they have actionable information, etc. Look at California. They have had a ban on "semi-automatic assault weapons" in place for about 20 years now. Compliance with that ban is estimated to be at about 15%. They have vigorously sought to end the presence of illegal firearms in California and there are still guns everywhere. Same thing for Chicago, same thing for New York City, same for Washington DC.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#35]
I would say the military would be much the same as the general populace.  

Some see things as a matter of patriotic duty and the defense of one's nation.  Some are just there to suck off of the .gov teat.

Those who have considered these issues beforehand will generally be more prepared to refuse unlawful orders.  The rest will just think ".gov provides me with everything I need, I will do anything it asks of me."

As for me, I swore to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and I take every opportunity I can to teach and mentor my Soldiers to think likewise.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Second guy often takes more fire

Quoted:
I know a reservist that thinks the same way.  

When the rubber meets the road, very often the first guy in the door will be the first one to die.  

Eventually, after many streets and many houses, every one involved with the operation will have the opportunity to be the first one in the door.

The tide will change when that guy decides that he doesn't want to be the next one to die.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ask bama-shooter who was confiscating firearms during Katrina. National Guard from other states, including southern states like Oklahoma.

I for one have no delusions about the military rebelling in great numbers and refusing to go door-to-door to confiscate privately owned firearms if they were told to. I also have no delusions that an instant revolution would begin and that the people would take to the streets fighting the military to keep them from taking their guns away. IF such a thing were to happen on a national level then some people would fight back independently and be killed in their living rooms. A small number of people would in certain places try and fight back like the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan do, but they would be insignificant in number and stamped out quite quickly.

In my opinion the factors preventing door to door confiscation of firearms are much more practical:

1. It would be the instant death of the delusion of democratic government in this country. The government would be openly acknowledging that America had become a police state and that the Republic was gone forever. Whoever made the decision to do so would need to have eliminated the courts (mostly Democrats), eliminated the legislature(mostly Democrats) , eliminated state government (Democrats are working on it) and eliminated free elections.  
(Acorn ,Obama worshippers running the census ,Democrats redetermining district lines,illegal aliens getting amnesty for more democratic votes )

2. The enormity of the task. Sending people to search every home in this country for weapons would be an enormous task that would take years to complete. The entire US military is only 4 million people and there are only something like 850,000 police officers in this country (according to the US Justice Department). Conversely, there are approximately 120,000,000 single family houses in the United States. That figure does not include apartments, mobile homes (there are another 9,000,000 mobile home in the US according to the US Census Bureau), sheds, cabins, barns and vehicles. Consider the fact that the Katrina firearms confiscation only collected somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000 firearms. Consider also that the United States has had in excess of 100,000 trained soldiers in Iraq for nearly 7 years now, in large part searching for weapons on a daily basis and they STILL have not confiscated anywhere near all of the privately owned weapons in that country.

(More government jobs and more centralized power is EXACTLY what they want )

3. The cost to deploy that force, ship the confiscated weapons, store the weapons, catalog the weapons and destroy the more than 350,000,000 firearms in this country would be astronomical.

IF privately owned firearms were ever banned in the United States then the strategy for enforcement would be exactly the same as the strategy used in the past. Ban the guns, offer an amnesty for citizens to surrender their guns and then prosecute people caught with guns after the amnesty date has passed, set up tip lines to allow people to report their neighbors who have not complied, conduct raids when they have actionable information, etc. Look at California. They have had a ban on "semi-automatic assault weapons" in place for about 20 years now. Compliance with that ban is estimated to be at about 15%. They have vigorously sought to end the presence of illegal firearms in California and there are still guns everywhere. Same thing for Chicago, same thing for New York City]same for Washington DC.

Breaking them economically through costly resistance would be the only chance .
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#38]
It will most likely start in the big cities first.

Edit: No inside information, just a gut feeling.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]
When these discussions come up, a lot of the optimistically naive people like to imagine that our Military personnel would somehow resist the idea of confiscating our guns.  They fail to realize that most Military people don't know any more about our Constitution than the average person.   To put it in perspective: Dave A is probably in the top 1% as far as education and intelligence.  

Our Military was able to condition it's troops to attack in the face almost certain death in the Civil War, WWI and WWII.  It's what any Military does, and ours is the best in history.    

To speculate that some wouldn't follow orders is to engage in the worst kind of wishful thinking.  Our battle is going to be won politically, or not at all.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am an RN at a military hospital in the Emergency Department.  Last night, during a lull in triage, I was talking to a medic about guns, the 2nd amendment, and how Obama is destroying America.

The conversation turned to confiscation and I asked him: "so, if your unit was suddenly tasked to confiscate guns from private citizens, would you comply?  What would you do if the next house on your list was mine?".

His reply: "well, it would be a lot like a house-to-house in Iraq, but we would get it done; when I got to your house, I would leave you some of your guns and just tell them this was all you had" –– clearly, by leaving me "some of my guns" he was thinking he was doing me a favor.

I told him "bad news guy, if you bust in my door to take my guns at the behest of a confiscatory edict then you are going to get wounded at best".  I told him that I am clearly not in shape to win against the US Army, and I can only hope that I would find the courage to resist, but likely it would get nasty".

I then tried to explain why it would be his duty to refuse such a task ––  FOREIGN and DOMESTIC dude –– FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.

This is the mindset of a vast majority of our service men, look at the Katrina video's, They were walking the streets and taking guns from neibourhoods

I think you are correct. Ding Dong just needs a big event to get the job done. I only hope people stand up in mass, if not it will be bad...... very bad.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

tin foil? post link to said vids

Make this hot for the uninformed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:42:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
NG count?

Dude are you serious??????? The swat team was a out of line all I saw soldiers doing was evacuating people and cleaning shit up. I gurantee they had been shot at by thugs as well.

dude are you serious, they beat that old lady down! was she a thug?!?!?!? and the piont is someone told them to do it and they did.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheeple.

Incorrect.

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would only require compliant judges to legislate from the bench.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

To speculate that some wouldn't follow orders is to engage in the worst kind of wishful thinking.  

Agreed.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the mindset of a vast majority of our service men, look at the Katrina video's, They were walking the streets and taking guns from neibourhoods

That was National Guard, Oklahoma NG to be specific.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Meh, it depends on the unit/mentality.  There are tons of gun guys in the Infantry and I know quite a few that would have no problem telling command units to fuck themselves if given illegal orders to confiscate other people's guns.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#48]
No man can make a good soldier unless he obeys his superior's orders.

That taken into account when does a soldier decide to dissobey his orders.? does that no longer make him a soldier.?

I have no idea, I just thought it strange that we need disciplined soldiers to follow only orders "we" agree with. ?

My 2cents

Cheers
Taffy
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I know a reservist that thinks the same way.  

When the rubber meets the road, very often the first guy in the door will be the first one to die.  

Eventually, after many streets and many houses, every one involved with the operation will have the opportunity to be the first one in the door.

The tide will change when that guy decides that he doesn't want to be the next one to die.

When soldiers start dying, the gloves come off and the flashbangs get switched out for HE.
But I think it's irrelevant, any confiscation would fall on LEO's, as in New Orleans. Don't remember anyone there going out in a blaze of glory pool of blood.

Like Washington said, "Men just dragged from the tender scenes of domestick life; unaccustomed to the din of Arms; totally unacquainted with every kind of military skill, which being followed by a want of confidence in themselves, when opposed to Troops regularly train'd, disciplined, and appointed, superior in knowledge and superior in Arms, makes them timid, and ready to fly from their own shadows." (— 6 The Writings of George Washington 110, 112, J. Fitzpatrick, ed., 1931-44)
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Door to door confiscation is too severe, it would jump start many people into resistance.  They will simply ban certain categories of guns, eventually most will be voluntarily turned in.  No one revolted in 1934, 1968, 1989, 1994, etc., so no one will revolt when they pass the next slight infringement.  

What you have to do, is oppose every single restriction, no matter how minor.

Absolutely right.  There is far more reason to fear the 'piece at a time' approach than outright banning or confiscation.

Also, I have no little faith in the majority many, if not most, ... LE ... to refuse to follow orders if " the law " and their superiors ordered confiscation ...

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top