Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
SIGH

to be younger again
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tallahassee man. There is soooo much wool there. Unbelievable. Just show up and don't act like an ass and you'll get some hole.

TRUE!  Where in GA you at? Tallahassee is mine.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You'da man!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well I missed the MRNICEGUY thing, but in the spirit of gals with guns I'll post this. Hooked up with this chick a few months ago. She licking a MP5SD6. She was a goddamn champion in the sack! I mean UN-B-LIEVABLE! Florida State chicks rock!

Enjoy! And don't say I never submitted anything worthy of ARFCOM beothces!

What year is she? She still go there? What's her major? I go to florida state, I should look for her
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
OK DO THIS!

GOTO

www.usc45.com...

Go into the site and click on the PMOY's crotch (Brunette on the main page). That's a hiden button. The unedited picture is there...

O MY
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh yeah...daddy like.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Assuming she's unaware that you posted her pic, I guess I'm the only one here that finds this thread tasteless. I like the BOTD threads as much as the next guy, but the hit and tell thing is a bit much to me and shows a complete lack of class and respect on your part. IMHO

Gimme a fucking break dude!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:52:27 AM EDT
[#9]
deleted.

Heheheheh.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top