Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No they're not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the end politicians today are cut from the same cloth.   Only the names of their political parties are different.

No they're not.

Keep telling yourself that
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Bushes and the Clintons have some things in common.  the Bushes and the OBAMAS have NOTHING in common.
View Quote

Can you list these things? I can't think of any.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Interesting stuff.

Makes me wonder sometimes if we're all frothing at the mouth over what basically amounts to an elaborate screenplay.
View Quote

It's a big club.

...but we're not in it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]
First, Bush is no longer POTUS, his actions aren't taken to a great extent anymore as a reflection on the US as is the case with the Kenyan,

The photo he took with Bono was not taken during the service as was the case with the Kenyan,

Excusing the Kenyan's antics based on the assertion that Bush did the same thing is weak sauce indeed. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Bush was an incompetent neocon RINO, why am I not surprised that he enjoys hanging out with the Kenyan and Clintoon.

Recall how Dubya said he'd sign a new AWB if it reached his desk?

The USA would be vastly better off if none of these three stooges had managed to get themselves nominated. Both parties had much better people who could have run and made a positive impact as POTUS, unlike Clintoon, Dubya, and the Kenyan.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
A table full of incompetence.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the end politicians today are cut from the same cloth.   Only the names of their political parties are different.

No they're not.

Yeah, I take it back.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I think a lot of you guys are missing the most important aspect of that picture.  You're focusing too much on the fact that Bush is in it.  Take a good look at the women sitting around the table(excluding Laura).  THAT is who is running the country right now.  A lot of us have suspected it for years and that picture pretty much confirms it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#8]

I bet that Clarence Bodiger would have something to say upon entering that room.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Most of these pics were shown on the NBC nightly news tonite as well as ones of GW showing the group his paintings he has done on his ipad...fwiw.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They gonna wife swap or something?!?!
View Quote

I want to see that show!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same goals only different marketing.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

First, Bush is no longer POTUS, his actions aren't taken to a great extent anymore as a reflection on the US as is the case with the Kenyan,

The photo he took with Bono was not taken during the service as was the case with the Kenyan,

Excusing the Kenyan's antics based on the assertion that Bush did the same thing is weak sauce indeed. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Bush was an incompetent neocon RINO, why am I not surprised that he enjoys hanging out with the Kenyan and Clintoon.

The USA would be vastly better off if none of these three stooges had managed to get themselves nominated. Both parties had much better people who could have run and made a positive impact as POTUS, unlike Clintoon, Dubya, and the Kenyan.
View Quote
its called being civil .  oh right, youre probably one of those types that would be yelling 'derr fuck you kenyan herp derp wahoo!'

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Interesting stuff.

Makes me wonder sometimes if we're all frothing at the mouth over what basically amounts to an elaborate screenplay.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, this is pretty much what I got from it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Sorry, but retarded thread is retarded.  Oh look, its the last three Presidents, traveling to a foreign nation, on the safest plane there is for them.  Would you tards rather they take three separate planes, costing taxpayers even more money we don't have? GD sometimes....fuck
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
At least one photo is shopped, unless Clinton suddenly got 2 right fucking arms

See pic #5
View Quote

This, saw that right away. Who's arm is that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
its called being civil .  oh right, youre probably one of those types that would be yelling 'derr fuck you kenyan herp derp wahoo!'

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they aren't tearing each others hair out, it must mean they are sobbing knobs.

W. is a former head of state, it is customary that the sitting president would invite the former president(s) to join him so as to represent all of he American people, regardless of party identification. I have zero issue with the former president and First Lady taking a flight on AF1 to attend what is in essence a state funeral. Regardless if the person being buried is a piece of shit commie bastard. Fuck, our darling Ted Cruz was there. In fact I believe he was the only senator there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet you must have about come in your pants when you saw Christie praising Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

"Oh lookie, the fat bastard and the Kenyan are being soooo civil...herp derp..."

"...eh, so what if it put the Kenyan over the top for the election, it was soooo civil..."  herp derp-a-looza.

Fess up now, you have posters of Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and (Fat Bastard) Christie up in your bedroom, don't you, admit it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sorry, but retarded thread is retarded.  Oh look, its the last three Presidents, traveling to a foreign nation, on the safest plane there is for them.  Would you tards rather they take three separate planes, costing taxpayers even more money we don't have? GD sometimes....fuck
View Quote

Carpool!
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'll bet you must have about come in your pants when you saw Christie praising Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

"Oh lookie, the fat bastard and the Kenyan are being soooo civil...herp derp..."

"...eh, so what if it put the Kenyan over the top for the election, it was soooo civil..."  herp derp-a-looza.

Fess up now, you have posters of Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and (Fat Bastard) Christie up in your bedroom, don't you, admit it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fucking troll from 2013 questioning a well established member's character... Winning!

Better to shut your mouth and be thought the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:12:06 AM EDT
[#24]
I suspect the real bipartisan gerrymandering takes place at Capitol Hill not onboard Air Force One.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:25:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's a pretty elite club. :)  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife Swap: Potus Episode?
It's a pretty elite club. :)  

So, Laura gets to enjoy HBC, while George gets to be violated by HBC?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Looks like Bush is scoulding Barry and Barry isnt having it. "Nah, nope, Nope, uh uh..."
View All Quotes
Bush telling him that if you want to trample the Constitution and have people praise you at the same time you need to wave the flag more.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#27]
WWE DC edition.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:35:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Interesting stuff.

View Quote

I no longer wonder.

The proof is everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:37:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't be taken in by this apologist posing as a journalist.  "Nina" is trying to make obama look better than he behaved.
View Quote

Yes.

Things Nina cannot avoid:

Media coverage showed Obama getting off AF1 and cut before Bush made it out (which is why, Nina, everyone didn't know they went there together).

The audience booed Bush and not Obama

Funeral selfies are never classy (there's a whole tumblr devoted to them) and everyone is laughing at Michelle's faces but since Nina is a democrat hack she cannot understand that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:38:15 AM EDT
[#30]
taxpayer funded theater....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:41:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was Bill's idea.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:42:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

See pic #5
View Quote

#5 has been removed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:42:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Shocking! another liberaltarian "both parties are the same" troll thread.

Remember when Obama demanded concealed carry in chitcago? Bush's demands for “transformation” to an Australia-style gun roundup and destruction?

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:47:46 AM EDT
[#34]
"Ruling Elite"
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See pic #5

Its his left hand, hes just holding the chair oddly. His pinky is on the back side of the chair and the others are on the front side. You can see the wedding band reflecting on his ring finger too. And its the same bony, veiny, old ass looking hand as his right one. He looks rough these days .
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:54:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:33:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Looks like Bush is scoulding Barry and Barry isnt having it. "Nah, nope, Nope, uh uh..."
View All Quotes
He has the backhand ready...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:56:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Interesting stuff.

View Quote

It is nothing more than late 80s WWF.  Pesky Russians with Nikita Kolof against the Americas team with the Hulkster.  The D's and R's act adversarial in public then go out play golf, drink beer, and laugh about the fuckin they are pullin over on all of us.  We are to busy watching the antics of the party we hate to watch the party we like throw us under the bus (budget deal anyone?)
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#39]
yeah no shit they spend time together.  they're all on the same team and have the same goal of turning americans into poor government dependents that cant wipe their ass without help from the gov.  meanwhile, they'll still continue to receive insane salaries and free healthcare.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:18:13 AM EDT
[#40]
They said on the radio here that they traveled together on Air Force One.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Don't be taken in by this apologist posing as a journalist.  "Nina" is trying to make obama look better than he behaved.

The Bushes and the Clintons have some things in common.  the Bushes and the OBAMAS have NOTHING in common.  It is to the Bushes' credit that they can stand being in the same room as those posers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting stuff.

The Bushes and the Clintons have some things in common.  the Bushes and the OBAMAS have NOTHING in common.  It is to the Bushes' credit that they can stand being in the same room as those posers.

I'm going with this. GW is being very polite considering the things that the current Administration and their cronies have said about him, a lot of which was personal and not just directed at his Administration.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Former Presidents flying with the current one to attend a foreign head of state's funeral?

So what?   As if it cost more to take the Bushes and Clintons along for the ride...  I think that in this political world it would have been strange for them to NOT go.

Them being chummy for the cameras?   Why would they act like they hate each other, don't you pretend to get along with people you dislike for the expediency of it all sometimes?

Flying on AF1 for hours and hours, what did you expect, that they would sit in separate areas of the plane?  Psh.

These are grown adults, most with advanced degrees, who either held the highest position in this country or were involved in the Presidency at some level...  this is not rocket science nor is it shocking.

Honestly, I don't even give a shit about the "selfies".
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Why in the fuck did Holder need to be there?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:32:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Bush got the short end of the Wookie stick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife Swap: Potus Episode?

Bush got the short end of the Wookie stick.

But NO ONE want's to swap with Bill.......
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:39:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You think they should start hitting each other whenever they get within swinging distance?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Political adversaries, my ass.

You think they should start hitting each other whenever they get within swinging distance?

Seriously, expecting our current and former leaders to be able to handle a state event cordially shouldn't be hard to understand.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#48]
...it's time that we acknowledge that conservative and liberal politicians spend more time together, and have more in common with one another, than we’d like to believe.
View Quote

That should read "It's time that we acknowledge that liberal and very liberal politicians spend more time together, and have more in common with one another, than they do with many of the rest of us."
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Interesting pics.  

I can honestly say that I'm not a fan of anyone in those pics, except maybe Laura Bush, but they're interesting to see.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That should read "It's time that we acknowledge that liberal and very liberal politicians spend more time together, and have more in common with one another, than they do with many of the rest of us."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
...it's time that we acknowledge that conservative and liberal politicians spend more time together, and have more in common with one another, than we’d like to believe.

But far left progressive douchebag Gary Johnson wasn't there

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top