BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Aren't you getting close to military age?

I'm going to college first...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
only 57%???

Please...I am all up for making the entire Middle East a kitty litter box.

Sorry, besides the crude, I see NOTHING in the entire region worth a damn.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO FIGHT THESE WARS?!?

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?'
And I said, 'Here I am Lord, here I am! Send me.'
And the Lord said, 'Go.'" (Isaiah 6:1-9)

The above is exactly how I feel.  If you're worried about who will fight, get off your ass and prepare to contribute, otherwise, you're just blowing hot air.

Justin

You make the dumbassed mistake of assuming everyone CAN fight.

oh fuckit, i'm not gonna get into this one.  Bush fucked up by not finishing things in '91 with Iraq.  Clinton sat around getting blowjobs for 8 years and let the situation get worse.  Bush tried to fix his daddy's mistake, and who knows, it might even work out.  But he only has two years left in office - he'd be incredibly fucking stupid to start another war.  I don't think the man is that dumb.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If 57 % of the people are in favor of invading Iran it just proves the theory that 57% of quoted facts are bullshit 100% of the time. What is a fact is OPEC knows they have us by the balls bcause we are addicted to their oil. Would GM and Ford be losing billions and laying off workers if the majority of their cars all got 40 mpg. No...they introduce the "smaller" Hummer. The best way to hurt opec and the middle east is to get free of oil dependency. If we had invested 80 billion in hybrid fueled cars instead of invading/rebuilding Iraq we'd be well on our way right now. Why do we have to rebuild Iraq you might ask. Simply...we blew that fucker up real good thats why!!

Horseshit.
First of all, if you knew a quarter as much about hybrids as you think you do, you'd know that the gas savings from them are nowhere near as great as the hype.
Second, no one who spouts the platitude "Let's get free of foreign oil" has ANY workable ideas on how to do so without destroying our economy in the process.
And last, the fact you disagree with the majority doesn't make them wrong and you right.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I support bombings and shelling from sea, but I'd like to see how we'd muster the effort for a ground assault (not that we can't do it, just would be very interested in the details).
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]
edited: double post
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't give a flying fuck if 90% of Americans support attacking Iran or only 10%. If Bush feels that Iran is a threat to us and must be attacked, then I want him to order the attack. That's his job. He is the one who's in charge of making such decisions, not those polled by the LA Times.

Some of you are focusing too much on BS polls, rather than what is really important. Sometimes you have to do what you believe is right in your heart, even if that happens to be something that isn't particularly popular. And yes, Iran must be stopped, at any cost. We cannot allow that rogue nation to become a nuclear threat.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
only 57%???

Please...I am all up for making the entire Middle East a kitty litter box.

Sorry, besides the crude, I see NOTHING in the entire region worth a damn.

+1...Kitty litter or glass Im not picky really
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top