[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

Smh
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Taylor saved Liverpool.  That’s the bottom line.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Taylor saved Liverpool.  That’s the bottom line.
View Quote

Taylor is still salty about that UCL final loss.

I’ll take a point on the road at Anfield with 10 men for entirety of the second half any day.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Stupid work got in the way so I missed anything past the Havertz goal.

This one is tight.

I think had the ball hit his thigh then arm and he not moved it wouldn't have been called.

But after the ball hits his thigh its going in and Reece "adjusts" his arm and blocks it. How much is intentional and how much is a flinch  that's for the internet to debate

Watching the play in total I would blame Alonso, Mendy went for the ball and he gave it back to Liverpool
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#7]
1-1 seemed a fair result considering half the match was 10 v 11.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#8]
De Gea saved by Aaron Wan Bissaka.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Spurs top of the table!!! COYS!!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Spurs top of the table!!! COYS!!!

View Quote

Lol, let’s talk in December
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Finally getting a chance to watch the whole Liverpool game.

Harvey Elliott is one to watch
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Olivier Giroud with a brace before halftime for AC Milan
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
The silence from the Scouse crowd this weekend is deafening…
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Closed on the new house on Friday.  In the middle of packing/moving/cleaning/etc.  Haven’t even had time to watch the game so a bit hard to comment on it.

But hey, that 1-1 draw sure seems to have you all puffed up, so I’m happy for you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sup brah? Sup?

Not the best performance but I'll take the point. Chelsea is a serious contender so a point is still important.

One thing that I've been interested is Elliot vs Kante (one of my favorite non Liverpool players) one of the best in the world
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#16]
That’s more like it
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 1:20:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are we supposed to be ashamed of a 1–1 draw against the reigning Champions League title holders?
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

More of the same from the Reds.  They still look fairly clueless when they have the ball in the final third but the opposition is in place and organized.  Their inability to break down a team in a low block will continue to be a problem this season apparently.  

Love Fab but he moves the ball so slow in that scenario.  Thiago should have come on for him in the 60th, and an Ox or C Jones type for Hendo.  To much of a workman's midfield to disorganize what has become a very good Chelsea defense.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Happy with another 1 goal win from Spurs. It's amazing what a change in management can do to a side. Japhet Tanganga has had 3 great games. I fully believe Nuno having the positive attitude has changed the club. Completely opposite from Jose.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Lol, let’s talk in December
View Quote

Nah, I like to live in the moment. Spurs on top and the Gunners on the bottom, the way it is supposed to be.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Nah, I like to live in the moment. Spurs on top and the Gunners on the bottom, the way it is supposed to be.
View Quote
Preach!
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, they got Willian off their books and he is returning to Corinthians in Sao Paulo.

Also, Troy Deeney on a free from Watford to Birmingham in the Championship. Would like to figure out why that happened.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Well, they got Willian off their books and he is returning to Corinthians in Sao Paulo.

Also, Troy Deeney on a free from Watford to Birmingham in the Championship. Would like to figure out why that happened.
View Quote
Deeney has to be getting up there in age now.  Also last time watford were up I think he had alot of injuries.  Him and the other guy that ended up at United for a season few years back were a good strike partnership they were fun to watch.  Times a real bitch though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 6:02:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Deeney has to be getting up there in age now.  Also last time watford were up I think he had alot of injuries.  Him and the other guy that ended up at United for a season few years back were a good strike partnership they were fun to watch.  Times a real bitch though.
View Quote

He always gave Arsenal trouble which is why I threw it into that post.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is 33 and definitely shows his age, but I always liked him. Definitely gave Watford everything he had when he stepped on the pitch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Daniel James to Leeds is done
Callum Hudson-Odoi staying put, loan to Dortmund scuttled by TT
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#27]
PSG rejected a £189M offer from RM for Mbappe

Instead, they'll lose him for free and he'll sign a pre-contract with RM in January

lolz
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is odd.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Daniel James to Leeds is done
Callum Hudson-Odoi staying put, loan to Dortmund scuttled by TT
View Quote

Leeds is still my secondary team to watch.

Still playing fun football
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Emerson from Barca to Spurs for €25M.

Saul from Atletico to Chelsea is close.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Liverpool signed Hendo, Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams to new deals.

Williams then is going on loan to Swansea.

Still waiting to hear about Mo Salah
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Griezmann returning to Atleti on loan w/ buy option

Barca's finances are so fucked.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Watching the Sky Sports deadline special on Peacock, they’re saying Saul to Chelsea is “done”, just pending an official announcement (they have until 7pm ET to cross the T’s and dot the I’s on the paperwork)
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Saul loan deal official.

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: 'We welcome Saul to the Club and believe he completes our squad as we compete for honours in five different competitions this season. He is a proven winner, a player with huge experience and we know he will be very well-suited to the challenges that face us on all fronts in the coming year.'

Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
PSG rejected a £189M offer from RM for Mbappe

Instead, they'll lose him for free and he'll sign a pre-contract with RM in January

lolz
View Quote

Damn. I know PSG pumps money out of the ground but seems like a really tough way to eventually lose him
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn Chelsea is getting stacked
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Griezmann returning to Atleti on loan w/ buy option

Barca's finances are so fucked.
View Quote

So fucked.

Its amazing how they're imploding.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#38]
The window has closed so now all the managers and owners are waiting with baited breath to see if any of their high dollar purchases - as well as players already on the team - are going to be injured in the busy (3 matches in many cases) international break.

The ones you fear the most are the games against the minnows whose players are far less skilled and more prone to bad challenges. Look what happened to Lewandowski - injured playing Andorra last March. Almost failed to break Muller's record by missing 5 Bundesliga matches (and imagine how he would have crushed the record if he'd played in all 5!)
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Damn. I know PSG pumps money out of the ground but seems like a really tough way to eventually lose him
View Quote

PSG want the Messi-Neymar-Mbappe combo for at least 1 year, in hopes that they can finally win UCL. They were also hoping to convince him to sign a contract extension.

Reports out of France today are saying Mbappe rejected a contract offer from PSG that would have made him the highest paid player in the world, at ~$53M/year. He really wants to play for RM.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

PSG want the Messi-Neymar-Mbappe combo for at least 1 year, in hopes that they can finally win UCL. They were also hoping to convince him to sign a contract extension.

Reports out of France today are saying Mbappe rejected a contract offer from PSG that would have made him the highest paid player in the world, at ~$53M/year. He really wants to play for RM.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cant wait to root against them.  I'll almost enjoy watching them loose more than United winning.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 4:19:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The window has closed so now all the managers and owners are waiting with baited breath to see if any of their high dollar purchases - as well as players already on the team - are going to be injured in the busy (3 matches in many cases) international break.

The ones you fear the most are the games against the minnows whose players are far less skilled and more prone to bad challenges. Look what happened to Lewandowski - injured playing Andorra last March. Almost failed to break Muller's record by missing 5 Bundesliga matches (and imagine how he would have crushed the record if he'd played in all 5!)
View Quote

The international break has become even more of annoyance with travel restrictions, quarantines and that whole mess.

Link Posted: 9/1/2021 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's basically it. They want to get the pics and highlights of those three together. Roll their league, and chase the CL
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Is Tim Ream really one the 2 best CBs the USMNT has to offer?? I feel like that guy should only get a call up as injury cover.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 8:26:31 AM EDT
[#44]
EPL and English FA realize which side their bread is buttered on and grant ManU a waiver to let Crisitano wear #7 after Cavani offered it to him.

Also very clever of him to get his record breaking goal then take off his shirt which earned him a yellow. Since he'd been carded in the previous Int'l match, he can't play in the next one. Match after that one is a friendly so his coach releases him from the team so he can go back to train with his new teammates a week earlier than expected.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#46]

It's going to be fun having him back in the EPL!
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuck this international break is taking forever
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 9/5/2021 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Think Brazil-Argentina was nuts? The Guinea-Morocco qualifier was abandoned because of a coup d'etat in Guinea! The Moroccan team has managed to safely leave the country.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#50]
looks like another WC without the US playing.
Page / 34
Top Top