Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 34
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But only finished ~1.5 mil overall…which shows how bad we were as a group.  

View Quote

This is my highest ever finish! I got lazy in the back third of the season.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Your position is that no one else on the squad would score or assist.  Also bold.  The award is, Player of the Season, not scorer, not assister.  (Yes, I know that’s not a word!)  KDB makes things happen all over the field. Much of what he does leads to goals or prevents their opponents from scoring.  To me VVD deserves the award more than Salah.  Had mo’s second half of the season been like the first he would have run away with it but that’s not what happened, is it?
View Quote

The difference between this season and last is definitely the CB position but Mo's tear through the Prem in the first half was historic.

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just remember, you could be a Spurs fan.
I'd take any trophy at this point.
View Quote

True...
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm with you.  City don't have standout players because they're a team of all-stars where there's almost always a different player that stands up and leads them to wins.  Last year it was Gündogan, year before that it was Bernardo Silva or maybe Sterling.  This year it was KDB.  He drug that team by the collar to some huge wins down the stretch.  

And not to run Salah down, but he's had a lousy run-in.  As you pointed out, if he had gotten even half the goals in the second half of the season that he did in the first he would have been a shoe-in.  And also IMO, penalty goals should could as about 3/4 of a goal when tabulating for golden boot.  That should be Sonny's alone.
View Quote

Son is one of my favorite players and I do like to make fun of Penalty Merchants like Penaldo and Penandes but Salah was something else in the first half then took a month off and had a bad run in the back end.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
News!

Klopp, manager of the year!

Salah, says he'll be back next season!

Mané, says he'll talk about it after the UCL final
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Today is the day!!!

Watching the Red fans go wild in Paris is fun.

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Van Dijk, Fabinho, Thiago and Salah to start!

Let's go Reds!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#8]
freakin shitshow
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Lets go!!   This delay is not good.  Wtf are the cops doing
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Shit
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
This fucking guy
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This fucking guy
View Quote

Courtois has been playing nuts
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Courtois has been playing nuts
View Quote

That was about the ref, but yes he has
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#14]

FRM
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Letting time run out on a Liverpool free kick after a time wasting foul like that pretty much sums up this freaking ref.

Coutois earned his pay today.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I was working my table at a gun show all day today so I just finished the replay. After the 1st half I could tell that Liverpool was going to be screwed by the ref. There was so many bad calls in the 1st half and then it just got worse in the second half especially at the very end. The non-yellow card on Carvajal was one of the worst. How did they end up with this clown when they could have had someone like Felix Brych or Daniele Orsato?

ETA:  This morning (Sunday) I've been reading about the abuse the Liverpool supporters suffered both before and after the match. Disgusting.  At least if it had been left in St. Petersburg, the Russians would have treated BOTH sets of fans like crap.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Ouch. I'm still processing.

Sadio probably leaving, French cops beating Red fans and just a lot of blah.

Nottingham Forest is coming up
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#18]
It’s officially official, welcome Mr. Boehly!

Let’s go spend some money
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It’s officially official, welcome Mr. Boehly!

Let’s go spend some money
View Quote

Here's another £15M from Florentino because Eden Hazard still happens to be on the Real Madrid side that won the Champions League.  

Transfer Contract Clause Explained
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Spurs sign free agent Ivan Perisic. That could be a big one out of the way.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Still out of it. All this Mané transfer talk....

Although Son to Liverpool talk is good.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Are we ready for a couple busy weeks of Nations League?
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Still out of it. All this Man transfer talk....

Although Son to Liverpool talk is good.
View Quote
Won't happen.
I don't know how he got snubbed for PFA player of the year. That's just not right.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Won't happen.
I don't know how he got snubbed for PFA player of the year. That's just not right.
View Quote

I'm hoping not. He's integral to the pace, vibe and success of the team. Neither Diaz or Diogo J have the physicality or endurance.

One thing I have been liking is Fab's wife on Twitter. Solid Red and talks shit to haters.

Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Ukraine beats the Scots, and will face Wales in the WCQ.

Argentina wins the Finalissma

Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#26]
USMNT putting out a strong starting XI for a friendly

ETA and Brenden Aaronson aka the Medford Messi signed for Leeds
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Matt Turner is having a pretty good night tonight. It’ll be hard to root for him at Arsenal.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Good to see Weston playing.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Lol CP10 just shit on the fans
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a spicy take but not wrong.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s Cincinnati, midweek, after a holiday weekend, and it’s a friendly. I didn’t expect much.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#32]
"Ukraine beats the Scots, and will face Wales in the WCQ."

Interesting speculation that if Wales wins, Gareth Bale will sign a short term deal with one of the Welsh Championship sides to remain fit for the World Cup. If not, it's off to the first tee and out of football.

"Argentina wins the Finalissma."

Looks like all it took was getting out of that toxic PSG environment for Messi to play like Messi. Or, has playing for his country in what will likely be his last World Cup become his priority, too? Nice to see Dybala score for Argentina - even in garbage time - for the first time in ages.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Ukraine beats the Scots, and will face Wales in the WCQ."

Interesting speculation that if Wales wins, Gareth Bale will sign a short term deal with one of the Welsh Championship sides to remain fit for the World Cup. If not, it's off to the first tee and out of football.

"Argentina wins the Finalissma."

Looks like all it took was getting out of that toxic PSG environment for Messi to play like Messi. Or, has playing for his country in what will likely be his last World Cup become his priority, too? Nice to see Dybala score for Argentina - even in garbage time - for the first time in ages.  
View Quote

Wales won. Us vs Wales is the first match up.

More depressing talk of Mané leaving.

Milner reups for a year.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Well, fuck the USMNT

Guess I'll have to get me a Mount Three Lions jersey to wear for the WC.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, fuck the USMNT

Guess I'll have to get me a Mount Three Lions jersey to wear for the WC.
View Quote

Frankly, not surprised and the English are no better. Your best bets might be Croatia, Serbia or Poland.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well, fuck the USMNT
View Quote

Yep, hope they crash and burn.  They also expressed support for Ukraine, the fucking hypocrites.

Guns are only okay if you’re in another country or a member of the Taliban, apparently.

I hope we crash out with Iran and Wales goes through.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep, hope they crash and burn.  They also expressed support for Ukraine, the fucking hypocrites.

Guns are only okay if you’re in another country or a member of the Taliban, apparently.

I hope we crash out with Iran and Wales goes through.
View Quote

The game with Uruguay was on yesterday and the numbers on our jerseys were rainbows and the captain's armband was the pride flag. It was disappointing to see it being force feed to viewers.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Frankly, not surprised and the English are no better. Your best bets might be Croatia, Serbia or Poland.
View Quote

But the English team aren't out openly advocating for further knife control in England. Whatever they think in private is one thing, but when you openly advocate that the government further infringe upon my rights just so you can score some social justice points? FOAD
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The game with Uruguay was on yesterday and the numbers on our jerseys were rainbows and the captain's armband was the pride flag. It was disappointing to see it being force feed to viewers.
View Quote

Didnt bother watching after their anti gun statement.

Honestly the gay shit doesn’t really peg my give a fuck meter but I get real grumpy when you try to disarm me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But the English team aren't out openly advocating for further knife control in England. Whatever they think in private is one thing, but when you openly advocate that the government further infringe upon my rights just so you can score some social justice points? FOAD
View Quote

Yeah, its part of why I still enjoy Euro soccer but have lost patience for the US teams, all the woke shit.

Dont care what Europeans think about guns or BLM or anything else, they don’t affect me.

Gave up on FC Dallas when they bitched out fans for booing a player for kneeling and how they should support his opinion.  Like the fans dont have the right to an opinion? Fuck em.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Didnt bother watching after their anti gun statement.

Honestly the gay shit doesn’t really peg my give a fuck meter but I get real grumpy when you try to disarm me.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

EPL teams are the only ones in Europe still doing the dumbass kneeling to end diversity bullshit before kickoff.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

EPL teams are the only ones in Europe still doing the dumbass kneeling to end diversity bullshit before kickoff.
View Quote

Much like the rainbow shit, it barely registers with me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Let's see..

Mo takes the PFA player of the year.

Six Reds make the team of the year.

Bayern makes terrible offers on Mané..

Nunes and Liverpool are supposedly close to a deal
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Liverpool Legend Divock Origi has officially left the club.

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Let's see..

Mo takes the PFA player of the year.

Six Reds make the team of the year.

View Quote

the fact that Son was left out of the PFA TotY shows what a farce it is
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

the fact that Son was left out of the PFA TotY shows what a farce it is
View Quote

Players voting for their teammates and buddies. Korean kid isn't part of the in crowd.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:13:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Players voting for their teammates and buddies. Korean kid isn't part of the in crowd.
View Quote

Granted, it's voted on by the players, but how tf do you ignore the guy that scored 23 goals with 0 pens? I think PK's should count as a 1/2 goal for the purpose of goal tallies, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Oh happy day, Danny Drinkwater is off the Chelsea books
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Granted, it's voted on by the players, but how tf do you ignore the guy that scored 23 goals with 0 pens? I think PK's should count as a 1/2 goal for the purpose of goal tallies, but that's just me.
View Quote

It's not just you.  I've been preaching the same myself, particularly in the "VAR induced PK" era we seem to be living in.
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top