User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That probably would have gotten you the win.

Thanks!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn...this week it's all my fault.  Didn't play Turdburgler :/

Thanks!
Yes, 29 point difference.  :/

What's really fucked is if I would have played him I would be 4th place....vs 9th...

Oh well, my playoffs start now!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Why the hell didn't I start Wentz.

Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What's really fucked is if I would have played him I would be 4th place....vs 9th...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn...this week it's all my fault.  Didn't play Turdburgler :/

Thanks!

For fuck sake.  De ja fucking vu.... Literally if I would have played Roethlisberger I would have made the playoffs.... in either one of these games.  What a self kick to the nuts....fuck you Alex Smith.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's go WINSTON!!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

congrats!
View Quote
Thanks, that was a nail biter, due to winston's constant up and down play
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm looking forward to a fun weekend of football as I vie for the championship for the first time.

Handcuff Hug is currently favored 110.38 to 109.56.  That's as close as it gets.

Anyone remember my last pick of the draft?  Keelan Cole.  I remember someone in the chat asking, "WHO?"
I replied, "My deep, deep sleeper..."

I dropped him after about 8 weeks I think.  Now my opponent has him, and his fantasy points have been increasing each of the last four weeks, including a monster game last week.  Bortles is playing well, the JAX defense is keeping him on the field, and he has to rely on Cole, with his two top WR's battling injuries.

I'm a little skeered...
I'm hoping Russell Wilson will bounce back with one of those "I'm pissed off!" games.

Good luck HH.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm looking forward to a fun weekend of football as I vie for the championship for the first time.

Handcuff Hug is currently favored 110.38 to 109.56.  That's as close as it gets.

Anyone remember my last pick of the draft?  Keelan Cole.  I remember someone in the chat asking, "WHO?"
I replied, "My deep, deep sleeper..."

I dropped him after about 8 weeks I think.  Now my opponent has him, and his fantasy points have been increasing each of the last four weeks, including a monster game last week.  Bortles is playing well, the JAX defense is keeping him on the field, and he has to rely on Cole, with his two top WR's battling injuries.

I'm a little skeered...
I'm hoping Russell Wilson will bounce back with one of those "I'm pissed off!" games.

Good luck HH.
View Quote
Good luck to you as well, sir. Yeah Cole was a security pick up.  I'm having a bit of a qb crisis, as Winston, foles and Taylor are all slated to have similar games.

I'm nervous as well... we should probably just split the pot and laugh at the peasents who finished worse than us....
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm nervous as well... we should probably just split the pot and laugh at the peasents who finished worse than us....
View Quote
Peasants...LOL  Actually, I need the win to pay off my other losing team's account balance. We pay $10 for each blind bid add/drop. Makes for a very tasty pot at the end of the year.  I'm into that league for almost $400 (including the $120 entry fee,) and lost in the first playoff game.  Another guy who didn't even make the playoffs spent over $600...

As of this morning Yahoo shows me with a 76% chance of winning, but that is by no means a sure thing.  Crabtree and Ajayi could both lay eggs.  And Hopkins won't outscore Foles.  Not with Yates under center.

I damn sure know who the first player off the board will be next year...in all fantasy drafts.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I WILL NOT GLOAT
I WILL NOT GLOAT
I WILL NOT GLOAT
I WILL NOT GLOAT
I WILL NOT GLOAT
I WILL NOT GLOAT
I WILL NOT GLOAT

Link Posted: 12/26/2017 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Peasants...LOL  Actually, I need the win to pay off my other losing team's account balance. We pay $10 for each blind bid add/drop. Makes for a very tasty pot at the end of the year.  I'm into that league for almost $400 (including the $120 entry fee,) and lost in the first playoff game.  Another guy who didn't even make the playoffs spent over $600...

As of this morning Yahoo shows me with a 76% chance of winning, but that is by no means a sure thing.  Crabtree and Ajayi could both lay eggs.  And Hopkins won't outscore Foles.  Not with Yates under center.

I damn sure know who the first player off the board will be next year...in all fantasy drafts.
View Quote
who?
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Big Todd from the Rams, he was a playoff machine
333 points, thats QB type payoff
View Quote
That's who!  Especially if you subscribe to the VBD theory.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top