Quoted:

GD mo.
View Quote

Alt account
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The point is that the law is not doing their job to secure the elections.  It is not Dinesh's job to do this.
He can not bring charges anyway. The people who can bring charges could get access to alot more than he did, but they are not doing it.
View Quote

One of the principal reasons they are not doing it is because Dinesh and crew are not bringing the evidence they need in order to make their case legally compelling.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

One of the principal reasons they are not doing it is because Dinesh and crew are not bringing the evidence they need in order to make their case legally compelling.
View Quote

Are you the designated legalese expert related to the 2020 election?
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

OP's opinions on people belonging in a "ministry of truth" are ironic to say the least, and not something I'm remotely concerned with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are probably one of the people he was referring to.

OP's opinions on people belonging in a "ministry of truth" are ironic to say the least, and not something I'm remotely concerned with.
Does the Ministry of Truth keep files of screenshots on people, while simultaneously telling lies in threads to further the Ministry's narrative?
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GBI statement was written in pretty clear english as was their explanation for not being able to pursue further investigation based on the evidence provided.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

When you can't attack the argument, attack the poster.  Amirite?
View Quote
The fervent nature is quite telling
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you can't attack the argument, attack the poster.  Amirite?

So is a stubborn refusal to examine and address flaws in data collection and analysis.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#8]
The silence between the Republican Party and supposed conservative media is deafening.   This silence is waking people up to the reality of the  illusion of choice via the two party system.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Giving this thread a well-deserved bump.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:46:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I mean it’s AP, if I wanna know what their friends in HAMAS are up to I’ll ask them.

Otherwise, VERY fake news. And they’re racist as shit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#11]
thanks for the bump....

unfortunately, there hasn't been any comments or movement from any major elected gop officials regarding the findings of the movie except from groups like the texas state gop republican that have announced they consider the results  of the 2000 election illegitimate

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#13]

The rock may never get pushed all the way over but it's good to see it get tilted just a little more.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Lots of flak posts. 2000 Mules is over the target Captain.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#15]
The companies like AP doing hit pieces are likely in on it. Guilty of treason and deserving of the electric chair.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When they react, you know you've hit a nerve.
View Quote
This is true!
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I can only tell how the T-mobile system works.  They had a device called a LMU that was placed in most of the nodes that most of the time showed LE were I was within a few feet.  I had to call into 911 and test each cell site when I finished moving them to LTE.  Sometimes the dispatch would jus say “you’re veins the dealership on so and so, but sometimes the person would be very specific and say “you’re 23 feet from the corner of this and that, which I thought was crazy but they were correct.  Now so of my calls were to fix a LMU or the antenna but they always had enough to get where we were or it was a emergency and the fcc could get involved so we made it happen.  I was on one of those calls in Reno NV and they dispatched 2 of us.  The area was out in the sticks so I’m guessing there was only 1 LMU at this section of freeway and it needed to stay up for legal reasons.
Now I’m not sure if this is the type of info the 2000 mule folks had, but LE certainly has access to the LMU information if they have a warrant.  
Hope this explains at least this one device that is engineered into the cell sites for tracking purposes.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

OP started some passive aggressive callout nonsense. Got his own thread locked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone shit in the other thread?

OP started some passive aggressive callout nonsense. Got his own thread locked.

I bet he had some help having that brought to the attention of the mods.......
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

OP I think it would do you some good to go outside and get some sunshine. Maybe take a nice walk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
there are posters that would fit in well on biden's ministry of truth, that are throwing all sorts of stuff around disputing the movie.

they'll never be satisfied that 2000 mules or the data behind it, shows convincing evidence that several state elections should be decertified.

likely many of them don't want the fraud to come out, because they prefer having biden as president, over Trump...
others probably side with the left.

OP I think it would do you some good to go outside and get some sunshine. Maybe take a nice walk.

Why are you always like the first guy to come in and personally attack someone who posts anything regarding the Election Fraud, or the Ukraine Scam?
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That’s just silly. Anyone who commits voter fraud should be thrown in jail, and I doubt you’ll find a poster here who wouldn’t agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  

They likely know many of the mules' names, phone numbers, and probably addresses.  

Arrests need to be made, starting several months ago.  

It's disgusting to think that some (many?) Republicans are probably-knowingly okay with the fraud...because, mean tweets????  

That’s just silly. Anyone who commits voter fraud should be thrown in jail, and I doubt you’ll find a poster here who wouldn’t agree.

Just like all those Antifa and BLM rioters should be subjected to the same kind of justice as those who rioted on Jan 6..............right?
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
someone pointed out that these absentee ballots lacked a stub number, designed to track that a ballot is used

further more.....

there was an order that was found to destroy the unused ballots.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/11/12/fulton-county-and-sos-plan-to-destroy-unused-ballots/

so what happened to the other 773k ballots?

uncoverdc never had received any further information as far as I know to explain the difference
View All Quotes
Quoted:
someone pointed out that these absentee ballots lacked a stub number, designed to track that a ballot is used

Following this week's article, former Fulton County precinct manager Bridget Thorne contacted us with this revelation:

The stubs number the ballots. When a ballot is used the manager keeps the stub to verify it was used. The ballot then becomes anonymous for the voter. With no stubs, there is no accountability of used/unused ballots. Why would anyone order no stub ballots?

Bridget Thorne (@thornbrid) November 11, 2021

further more.....

there was an order that was found to destroy the unused ballots.

In addition to the obvious problem of destroying documents from the electioneven if they are unusedthere is an issue with the number they intend to destroy. The notice states there are only 284,901 emergency ballots remaining, but as our reporting showed, Fulton County ordered a total of 1,058,210 emergency ballots. In the notice, Fulton County claims the emergency ballots were ordered as a contingency plan and thus never needed. Gabriel Sterling said the same:
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/11/12/fulton-county-and-sos-plan-to-destroy-unused-ballots/

so what happened to the other 773k ballots?

uncoverdc never had received any further information as far as I know to explain the difference

Every single ballot should have a serial number, and the total number of votes compared against the total number of LEGITIMATE voters before declaring ballot results.  Any duplicate serial numbers should be verified with the voter, by a team consisting of one member of each party that participated.  

It would be much more airtight and secure.  Of course, the Democrats will never allow something like this.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Let's address the simple fact that the Georgia Republican secretary of state knows that 1803 people voted twice and decided these people would not be charged with a crime.  This very well could have flipped the balance of the Senate election.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Remember that time the democrats sponsored a cheat the voting machines contest? Remember that guy that used cell phone data to fox antifa?

Pepperidge Farms does ....
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can only tell how the T-mobile system works.  They had a device called a LMU that was placed in most of the nodes that most of the time showed LE were I was within a few feet.  I had to call into 911 and test each cell site when I finished moving them to LTE.  Sometimes the dispatch would jus say “you’re veins the dealership on so and so, but sometimes the person would be very specific and say “you’re 23 feet from the corner of this and that, which I thought was crazy but they were correct.  Now so of my calls were to fix a LMU or the antenna but they always had enough to get where we were or it was a emergency and the fcc could get involved so we made it happen.  I was on one of those calls in Reno NV and they dispatched 2 of us.  The area was out in the sticks so I’m guessing there was only 1 LMU at this section of freeway and it needed to stay up for legal reasons.
Now I’m not sure if this is the type of info the 2000 mule folks had, but LE certainly has access to the LMU information if they have a warrant.  
Hope this explains at least this one device that is engineered into the cell sites for tracking purposes.
View Quote

@6172crew

No offense but I couldn't understand anything in your post. Can you break it down in layman's terms? Because I believe you have some good insight into cell phone tracking.

Are you an LEO or cell phone company worker?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@6172crew

No offense but I couldn't understand anything in your post. Can you break it down in layman's terms? Because I believe you have some good insight into cell phone tracking.

Are you an LEO or cell phone company worker?

Thanks.
View Quote

LMU - location measuring unit.

Cell towers can track your phone, and the more towers there are, the more precise the geolocation.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#26]
I see the usual thread sliders have arrived

You'd think the Ukraine circle jerk thread would keep them preoccupied
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:40:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

LMU - location measuring unit.

Cell towers can track your phone, and the more towers there are, the more precise the geolocation.
View Quote

Ah, thank you for that info.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:09:10 AM EDT
[#28]

It's kind of funny that a person who says "go outside and get some sunshine" has multiple posts on almost every page of this thread.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:18:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen

Funny how so many think the system is going to prosecute the system.
View Quote

You could have the best system of government, but once the proportion of officials who are corrupt or unwilling to live within "rule of law" rises above a certain percentage, the whole system becomes dysfunctional and goes to shit...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top