Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
One thing that may screw him is it looks like his magazines are pre-loaded. If his mags are indeed loaded then FOPA will not protect him.

Unfortunately there is not enough info- really- on this to determine WTF happened. I think this 18 year old may have screwed himself big time.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still aint' burryin' my shit!!!

When its time for that its time to dig them up

EXACTACTICLY!!!!!!!!

FH
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#3]
And people on here still say that cops will not obey orders to confiscate weapons.....they are doing it right now, unless mass cops are a different breed of pig.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
It was the 50 caliber round that did it, obviously it is against the law to possess one of deadly radar directed, heat seeking, high powered rounds that can be fired by one of those rifles with a shoulder thing that goes up.

Arcane6-1
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He could also face federal charges because he allegedly transported the weapons across state lines.

WTF is up with this line?  I transport more guns than that over state lines all the time.

Yeah, there's a lot of BS in the article ... but that one did it for me

What a bunch of fuckasses.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And people on here still say that cops will not obey orders to confiscate weapons.....they are doing it right now, unless mass cops are a different breed of pig.

Mass cops are bad

Before I get flamed most cops are good people
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
My blood is boiling about this. Keep leaving comments....the local fucktards will destroy him there if we don't.

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I still can't figure out wtf he did wrong.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Had I stopped him here in Florida, I most likely would have said something like "hey, nice guns... ".  The press and the way they describe everything makes it sound much worse than what it really is... THAT's WHAT I'M TIRED OF.

Same here.

Mass has some screwed up laws.

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the fucking shit I am fucking sick of

FUCKING SICK!!!

AND TIRED TOO !!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:04:14 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwfMpSwSYKk
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Unbelieveable how big of a sheep a liberal is, reading a few of those comments just shows that they believe whatever they read/hear in the media.

My favorite comment "This isn't a shotgun you bring home dinner with, it is an automatic weapon"

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad Texas doesn't have the crybabies you can find in Massachusetts or Danbury, CT. If I got pulled over up there the cops would probably piss their pants then blow up my truck.

It's a lot different in a free state like Texas. If the cops pull you over in a vehicle with Texas plates and you don't have at least two loaded firearms within immediate reach you get thrown in jail and charged with "impersonation of a Texan".

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I still can't figure out wtf he did wrong.

Why would anybody take a BUSHMASTER to Maine...
Where was he headed?.......Windham maybe.....
Usually they ship them the other direction....
FH
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Guys, go to the link and leave a comment in support of the 2a. Having brass knuckles was obviously a stupid move....

http://www.newstimes.com/latestnews/ci_11843867

Did you guys bail your son out?

I would be concerned for his safety if he has to sit in jail for a few days. I beleive Mass has a large AA population with almost no whites so he could become a traget. If he had to sit in jail in Cali for a few days he would be fine unless he was really asking for it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I am so tired of this crap. When is the media going to realize that it is actually ok to own several military style guns.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I just left a bit of my opinion.........fuck Mass gun laws!!
I feel sorry for you folks twenty minutes South of me

Have patience........the storm is coming.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh yeah dudes, it looks to me from the picture, that the .50 BMG was a necklace. Tell me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it look like a dog-tag chain going through the end of the round?

ETA: oh yeah, it's definetly a fucking inert trinket

So, you can delete that lie from the story.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCKING SICK!!!

AND TIRED TOO !!!!

I like your post there
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCKING SICK!!!

Bears repeating.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I wonder if any Mass cops will be here to defend their brethren? As far as I am concerned any cop in a state with bullshit gun laws like that is as bad as the politicians that enacted them (I think the politicians who enacted them are worthless pieces of shit). They are working for and getting paid by those who are our sworn enemy, which makes them our enemy and whores to boot.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He could also face federal charges because he allegedly transported the weapons across state lines.

WTF is up with this line?  I transport more guns than that over state lines all the time.

For the record are you aware of your rights ?
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#23]
WTF, he broke laws with that?

I'm 22, when I was 18 that shit was legal here in MS.
God damn commie states!
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One thing that may screw him is it looks like his magazines are pre-loaded. If his mags are indeed loaded then FOPA will not protect him.

Unfortunately there is not enough info- really- on this to determine WTF happened. I think this 18 year old may have screwed himself big time.

arguably.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe I'm stupid, but can you even get a bushmaster WITHOUT a pistol grip???? What overkill....
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm stupid, but can you even get a bushmaster WITHOUT a pistol grip???? What overkill....

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#27]
This statement is why we now have the biggest attack on our Constitutional rights yet. Its a womans comment about the situation.

CT...THE CONSTITUTION STATE.  What a load of fucking boooolshit.

The brainwashed tard says:

"Listen, here's the thing, I'm no expert and I'm also a mother of a 16 yr old. Maybe the kid's scared or maybe not, you look at this picture and you look into the eyes....... he was up to no good. Period. Lets be thankful were not reading a tragedy story right now."

FUUUK U Bitch.

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#28]
To the writer of the article. I had a lot more to say of the article in general, but didn't feel like writing this clown a fucking novel.

Dear Eugene Driscoll,

In you article, "Police: Arsenal found in Danbury teen's truck" It says he was in possession of a .50 caliber rifle round. It looks to me that the .50 caliber round in the pictures is an inert trinket, sold commonly all over, not a live round.  

Let me know if you believe I am wrong.
Sincerely,

bryan0928

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This statement is why we now have the biggest attack on our Constitutional rights yet. Its a womans comment about the situation.

CT...THE CONSTITUTION STATE.  What a load of fucking boooolshit.

The brainwashed tard says:

"Listen, here's the thing, I'm no expert and I'm also a mother of a 16 yr old. Maybe the kid's scared or maybe not, you look at this picture and you look into the eyes....... he was up to no good. Period. Lets be thankful were not reading a tragedy story right now."

FUUUK U Bitch.

Yea I lol at that as well
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

For bump fire only.

Seriously, that article is the most biased piece of garbage I've read in a while.

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#31]
ouch.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Wedding
Danbury, CT

Not for nothing, anybody that age who is in cuffs will look that scared. Not to mention, it was probably taken pretty late, since he was stopped after midnight.
Even with this info, I can't agree with what he had in his car. I know that guns are legal, and with the correct paperwork, everything would be fine. I just can't understand why someone would be such an enthusiast. I believe I would be into it if my father wanted to take me out hunting and shooting every weekend. Especially since I lived on GI Joe as a kid. At the same time, my Mom would have never let that happen. We really have to be concerned with what we are teaching our kids.
I guess the parents chose to home-school their child, which is anyone's choice. I just think that the decision of the parents to allow this type of learning is wrong. What surprises me is that he mother knows about this stuff, and is OK. I hope he was only going to a wedding, and only going to show the arsenal, as it said in the paper. Because if he was going to do something bad, he
will still do it. I'm pretty sure he will be on someone's red flag list for life.

Now lol wtf
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCKING SICK!!!

AND TIRED TOO !!!!

I like your post there

Thanks...........and WTF is up with posting " WTF" ??!!??

The site censors it out

I went back and quoted/replied to some of the ignorant posts there...........and the more I read, the sicker I got.

Fuck that place!
Fuck that paper!
Fuck Mass gun laws!
Fuck Mass politicians!
and most of all...
Fuck obama too!!

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#34]
What was he charged with?

The article was vague except the part about the PISTOL GRIP.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCKING SICK!!!

AND TIRED TOO !!!!

I like your post there

Thanks...........and WTF is up with posting " WTF" ??!!??

The site censors it out

I went back and quoted/replied to some of the ignorant posts there...........and the more I read, the sicker I got.

Fuck that place!
Fuck that paper!
Fuck Mass gun laws!
Fuck Mass politicians!
and most of all...
Fuck obama too!!

Try living here you hear the stupid crap all the time

Do you know of any cheap land in NH?
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the record are you aware of your rights ?

Uh... not sure what you are getting at.
Yeah I am aware of my rights.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Nathan Hale just left a comment!
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#38]
This might be a good Heller type trial case. Hopefully a large organization with power & money such as NRA can take up the fight for this kid. Reading the article, I cant understand what law was broken. I guess it might be possession of the high cap mags that might have been illegal.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Perfectly legal to do what the kid did here in my state. What a bunch of shit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#40]
another ridiculous story and arrest of an innocent law abiding citizen .... still trying to figure out what he did wrong?
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Do you know of any cheap land in NH?

"cheap land" is an oxymoron in New England.

I looked at 4 acres about 20 minutes north of Concord, rural,town road ........$38k IIRC....it was a year ago. I havent really been shopping , I rent.
Im going to start looking seriously next summer.........Im hopping the property will drop a bit by then and things might stabilize a bit.....maybe
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
another ridiculous story and arrest of an innocent law abiding citizen .... still trying to figure out what he did wrong?

Called Mass his home
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out what laws were broken...I think Brass knuckles are illegal in many states but I thought at 18 you could posses riffles just not handguns...

I for one am getting tired of this misconception.

It is illegal for a dealer to sell a handgun to someone under 21. If a dealer sells the handgun, the dealer broke the law.

It is completely LEGAL to sell a handgun to an 18 year old in a FTF transaction. Hell, in my state you can possess a rifle, shotgun, and handgun all at the same time at the age of 16!

Not in MD, FTF handgun sales have to go through an FFL or the police.
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No offense in Florida. I guess Yankees really are different.

Except for the brass knuckles, he'd been legal in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

New England doesn't stop at the Mass border.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#45]
What was he going to STAB someone with the single round of .50 BMG?

OMFGBBQ1111111!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't even have anything to fire it with......

Man....
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

most of the charges are for the high cap mags.. Maybe thats the issue... i thought places like NY NJ and other shit holes didnt allow those regardless.

NY is pre ban

Stop giving people the wrong idea or know the fucking laws.

Get sick of people telling other people from other states we cant have high cap mags.

WE CAN
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What was he going to STAB someone with the single round of .50 BMG?

OMFGBBQ1111111!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't even have anything to fire it with......

Man....

It wasn't even a live round....
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Ok, I will give it a try.

In Massachusetts you need a Fire arms ID card just to posess ammo
Mass has an AWB in place.  You need at least a Class B ccw just to possess any magazine with a capacity greater than 10 rounds.
Nunchucks, shod foots, leather saps, brass knuckles, and switch blades are all illegal in Mass.
I think knives over 3 inches are illegal (No I am not talking about carving knives for your thanksgiving turkey.
Mass has a mandatory one year in jail for a unregistered handgun (nope I am not making this up)
Sadly the boy is in a lot of legal trouble

His mother is monumentally ignorant in regards to this.  Just sad
Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This might be a good Heller type trial case. Hopefully a large organization with power & money such as NRA can take up the fight for this kid. Reading the article, I cant understand what law was broken. I guess it might be possession of the high cap mags that might have been illegal.

Yeah right.

Link Posted: 3/5/2009 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bullet proof vest is what would make him look bad.

Why? Kevlar vests are legal in all 50 states. They're not weapons. There's no age restriction. I suppose it would have looked REALLY bad if he had some old BDU's and a steel pot in the car too?

Possession of a "bullet proof vest" while committing a felony is in itself a felony.  

Hey people, we are talking about the peoples democratic republic of massachusettes.  Everything is illegal there.  Just having spent brass in your pocket without and FID card is illegal, yes I am not making this up.  

If you dont believe me, just look up all the shipping restrictions to Massachusettes in any sportsmans guide catalogue.  You cannot ship anything there.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top