BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's a more accurate news story.  (Local)  It would be nice if you guys would actually point fingers and wring hands towards the correct offenders for once.

None of the people described in the affidavit have been identified as illegals.    

http://www.kvue.com/news/APD-makes-third-arrest-in-13-year-olds-gang-rape-216496191.html
View Quote

http://waco.ynn.com/content/news/293109/apd--13-year-old-sexually-assaulted-by-as-many-as-10-men

How in the fuck can you even tacitly give equivocation to this horrendous act?   I hope Ed Sr bans you himself.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Funny, I always think that about Dallas.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's funny as hell is that GD is fixiated on illegals when most of the rapists are not even Hispanic and US citizens

Texas would be a better state without Austin.

Funny, I always think that about Dallas.

Hippy liberal Austin more malignant than the Dallas FSA   Their IQ is higher. Makes them much more dangerous
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Just dreamers making their dreams of raping into reality.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://waco.ynn.com/content/news/293109/apd--13-year-old-sexually-assaulted-by-as-many-as-10-men

How in the fuck can you even tacitly give equivocation to this horrendous act?   I hope Ed Sr bans you himself.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a more accurate news story.  (Local)  It would be nice if you guys would actually point fingers and wring hands towards the correct offenders for once.

http://www.kvue.com/news/APD-makes-third-arrest-in-13-year-olds-gang-rape-216496191.html

I don't tacitly give anything.  I fucking hate lynch mobs.  But hey, carry on if it makes you feel better.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#7]
If that were my daughter, I'd be famous.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This makes me wonder why lynching is called a bad thing.
View Quote

Black people were lynched. That makes it terrible.

The reality was the number of lynchings were proportionate (i.e. overwhelmingly of white guys).
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

they arent going to feel a thing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
click

THIS is the shit that happens when you are a "sanctuary city".  I hope those fucking liberal bleeding hearts in the city government take a good look in the mirror and realize that they are to blame for this shit.

Panhandlers, illegals, and never a government bond worth refusing.  This is the future of Texas.

Welcome to CA 2.0

Our logic: See, this is what happens when you neglect criminal behavior, give foreign invaders a sense of entitlement and immunity from our laws.
Liberal Logic: If PPH had more government funding, that kid wouldn't have actually been there.  Ban Guns!

/I actually feel very ill for trying to think like a liberal.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The reality was the number of lynchings were proportionate (i.e. overwhelmingly of white guys).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This makes me wonder why lynching is called a bad thing.

Actually, lynching was bad because it circumvented the courts and sometimes strung up the wrong guy, often for a crime that did not carry the death penalty.

People even now on this board are crying about the lynching of Zimmerman but want to carry out their own at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't the cartels have a solution for this???
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
click

THIS is the shit that happens when you are a "sanctuary city".  I hope those fucking liberal bleeding hearts in the city government take a good look in the mirror and realize that they are to blame for this shit.

Panhandlers, illegals, and never a government bond worth refusing.  This is the future of Texas.

Welcome to CA 2.0

This, the fucking faggots will make excuses for the scum & then offer them more free shit because, obviously they need more of our tax money so they wont do this shit
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The left argument will be, what difference does the citizenship status of these bad people make?
View Quote

W/ regards to the punishment not a bit of difference.  Lop their nuts off and put the rest of them on a stick Vlad style.  But it does provide an example of why we need to be a little fucking selective of who gets to cross our borders.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#14]
They should round up all these fuckers and hang them till they're dead.  

Who cares if some jbt gets heartburn over it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They should round up all these fuckers and hang them till they're dead.  

Who cares if some jbt gets heartburn over it.
View Quote

No heartburn here, but it would be nice if you hang the right people AFTER they have a fair trial.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't tacitly give anything.  I fucking hate lynch mobs.  But hey, carry on if it makes you feel better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.  Like lighting a child rapist on fire.  Again, I look forward to your impending ban.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yea, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.  Like lighting a child rapist on fire.  Again, I look forward to your impending ban.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really should find that "we got a badass over here" pic.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am a badass for calling child rapist apologist out?  Cool!  Removed...krp.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's funny as hell is that GD is fixiated on illegals when most of the rapists are not even Hispanic and US citizens

Austin is a neat city, just force the CA, NY and NJ transplants back to their respective states.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I am a badass for calling child rapist apologist out?  Cool! removed...krp  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a badass for calling child rapist apologist out?  Cool! removed...krp  

John is/was a cop. I'm sure this sickitates him. One needs to remember that he sees things like this (rapes/SAs) on a regular basis. It's ok for people to get all fired up and want to kill these bastards, but cops can't.  It would make for a short career and drive a guy nuts. Just keep that in mind before calling on the hammer of God to ban him to the depths of hell.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#21]

They were "undocumented" rapists.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Austin is a neat city, just force the CA, NY and NJ transplants back to their respective states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be honest, the biggest problems come from Michigan and Illinois.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#23]
John,

While I agree with justice and finding the right people who need to be punished, your first post came off a bit crass.

Girl from group home, drug and high crime area etc. , leads many to feel less shocked by how this happened.  None of that lessens the horror of the crime.

That is how your post comes across.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
John,

While I agree with justice and finding the right people who need to be punished, your first post came off a bit crass.

Girl from group home, drug and high crime area etc. , leads many to feel less shocked by how this happened.  None of that lessens the horror of the crime.

That is how your post comes across.
View Quote

Not intended.  Just clarifying background.   Lost of misinformation being put out there on this case, . Some of it deliberate from people with an agenda.

You would think coming out of the Zimmerman fiasco people would recognize that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Shoot em and toss the bodies back over the fence
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
John is/was a cop. I'm sure this sickitates him. One needs to remember that he sees things like this (rapes/SAs) on a regular basis. It's ok for people to get all fired up and want to kill these bastards, but cops can't.  It would make for a short career and drive a guy nuts. Just keep that in mind before calling on the hammer of God to ban him to the depths of hell.
View Quote

Noted.  But it does not excuse his equivocations.  I could care less where they came from.  What they did is horrendous.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Noted.  But it does not excuse his equivocations.  I could care less where they came from.  What they did is horrendous.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't beleve that word means what you think it means. As for "horrendous".  Not even in the top 20.  They still get a trial and sentencing after conviction, not lynching.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Let's not rush to the judgement of all the other illegal alien rapists, thieves, drug dealers and murderers because of a few bad apples.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Let's not rush to the judgement of all the other illegal alien rapists, thieves, drug dealers and murderers because of a few bad apples.

View Quote

That is correct, because THOSE rapists, thieves and murderers are INNOCENT of THIS crime. (quite aside from the fact that some of the suspects are not Hispanic or illegal in the first place) )

One of GD's favorite sayings in just about every police thread is "better 10 guilty go free than one innocent be wrongly convicted"   Appies to this case too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't beleve that word means what you think it means. As for "horrendous".  Not even in the top 20.  They still get a trial and sentencing after conviction, not lynching.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a pretty smart guy.  It means exactly what I meant it to say.  Have you seen worse, very possible, but that does not change my statement.

Believe is spelled with an “i".  

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:38:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Who thy are, where they are from is not my concern.  I'm all game for a fair trial, but if/when found guilty you can be your ass I want to kill the.  I want them to die badly, and I'll admit it may be an emotional reaction, but gang raping a GIRL, a CHILD fills me with righteous rage.  Animals like this respect no laws, of man or humanity when willing to gangrape a young girl, they deserve no protections, no support, and as animals outside the social contract do not deserve what those that exist inside it rate.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:40:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who thy are, where they are from is not my concern.  I'm all game for a fair trial, but if/when found guilty you can be your ass I want to kill the.  I want them to die badly, and I'll admit it may be an emotional reaction, but gang raping a GIRL, a CHILD fills me with righteous rage.  Animals like this respect no laws, of man or humanity when willing to gangrape a young girl, they deserve no protections, no support, and as animals outside the social contract do not deserve what those that exist inside it rate.
View Quote

Whether they respect the laws does not matter. They all have criminal histories already in any case so the attitude is not new. .  What is important is that you do.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Lucky for her and her family she didn't "murder" any of them in self defense.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#35]
It was pretty hard finding a gif of someone being fed feet first into a chipper, but I didn't do too bad.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Let them all in... what's the worst that can happen?? Imagine 20 million more rapists, killers and felons, ALL DEMOCRAT VOTES... PERFECT!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hang em all.
View Quote

I'm going to say this again:

We used to hang horse thieves.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lucky for her and her family she didn't "murder" any of them in self defense.

View Quote

Zing!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The left argument will be, what difference does the citizenship status of these bad people make?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#42]

This wouldn't be a problem if local cops weren't allowed to ask about a person's citizenship - what difference at this point does it make?

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

People even now on this board are crying about the lynching of Zimmerman but want to carry out their own at the same time.
View Quote

No...people would like the fed.gov to, you know, do their fucking job and control immigration and enforce border controls on a country more violent than Iraq.

Its a significant demand, to be sure. For our .gov masters to do the actual mission for which they are maintained at great expense.

Any crime by an illegal is, based on the government's tacit approval of illegal immigration, partly the government's fault.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#44]
The girl, a runaway, who lives at the Settlement Home for Children, was picked up by three Latino men and driven to the Avalon Arms apartments, where she was raped by a large group of men for several hours, according to police.
View Quote

http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-dozen-illegal-aliens-gang-raped-13-year-old-girl-texas

As many as 13 men took turns sexually assaulting the girl. Many cheered and filmed the sickening crime on their cell phones, according to court documents.

Juan Lozano Ortega, 25, and Edgar Gerardo Guzman Perez, 26, have been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. Both are currently being held in the Travis County Jail on immigration detainers.
View Quote

What until the Asian invasion hits.  They're going to make Mexico almost irrelevant in the immigration debate, except as an infiltration route.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:49:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That happened over 3 weeks ago.  What difference does it make?
View Quote

My thoughts exactly. No news coverage, no headlines, no one care.
The messed up thing is they will be deported & not serve any real time. Free to illegally enter the US again.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
click

Welcome to CA 2.0
View Quote

Liberals: A few must be sacrificed for the Great Liberal Progress.

ALL HAIL LIBERALISM!

ALL HAIL LIBERALISM!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They are only raping the girls Americans won't rape.
View Quote

(Must...not...laugh.  Must...not..BAWAHHHHAA!)

Very bad but sooo funny.

TC
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:57:27 AM EDT
[#48]
racist - illegals should have the right to have sex, she tried to dis-enfranchise them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
click

Welcome to CA 2.0
View Quote

Liberals will always look for someone else to blame. They fail to realize there are 4 fingers pointing back at them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hang em all.

We don't hang anyone any more. We aren't interested in justice. Justice is messy and hurts the poor sensibilities of liberal activists/lawyers/judges. MUCH more palatable to house lifelong wolves in the pen (for a short time before we let them loose to prey some more), give them three squares, and PROTECT them from the JUSTICE they'd receive if the families they wronged were allowed full access to them.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top