Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#1]
YEEEHa! stubbs-compguy to finish off the list!= 15pairs!....Thanks for watching this through guys.I know my package to Hiaram will not make it by Xmas[b] but the postmark WILL![/b]Good luck to all,Happy Holidays[beer]and all that jazz.....[b]AND IF SOMEONE STIFF'S YOU(does not send)[size=6]R_A_T 'em OUT!![/size=6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#2]
14-iritil-mtnPatriot
View Quote

Do you mean "iritei-mtnpatriot"?

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:59:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
14-iritil-mtnPatriot
View Quote

Do you mean "iritei-mtnpatriot"?

View Quote
..YES...as I said .....please excuse my spelling,shortcomings,and such, so if your not sure look up the guy on either top or bottom of your monikier thats "IN", the one that sounds like the one your paired with is correct.~
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:09:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Mags, So am I paired up with MGM or Quietshootr??? All the other non-relevant posts kept throwing off my count. Thanks,

BrenLover
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
With some 'posts just posting',"not in",this seems create a wildcard on who would get paired with whom.Seems "kinda" foolproof to me...and (KIS)[b] and RIGHT there for all to coalate(sp)and see its done properly.[/b]....14pairs so far.......forgive the spelling/abbreviations.........................................................            1-mags-HiriamRanger.............             2-Crishag-cyrax77...............  3-aviator-stormbringer..............               4-Ronin45-RNYC..............                    5-FALARAK-sid................                     6-Quietshooter-SorryOciffer............       7-mgm-Imbro............                       8-ABN_RGR-Halfcocked............              9-RKB3119-AFARR............                   10-NSF-Ropes..............                      11-PhilinSeatt-mr.assll.............       12-Wilson-Gunbert.............                 13-AZshooter-Mattsd............               14-iritil-mtnPatriot...........              15-stubbs-computerguy........... [b]LOOKS ALL SET![/b]   If you guys see any error's speak up!
View Quote
...That would be QUIETSHOOTER.....sorryOciffer
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#6]
DOH!! Sorry mags, missed the post you clipped and pasted. Thanks,
Brenlover
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I shipped my gift out today.  I went over the 20 though... sorry.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm new, but I have a quite a collection of gun stuff.  I'm In!!
View Quote

Hey iritel, can't find your e-mail, here is mine:

[email protected]

Drop me a line so we can exchange addresses.

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#10]
JoJo your a fine example of a responsiable,timely,generous guy! I mailed mine out to my Xchange partner today too......fly's , insects,AND ""BUMMMMBULBEEEEE'S"" were circling it![;)]............ do not worry[shock] about the highly milled and refined weapons grade powder its packed in.....
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 3:53:27 AM EDT
[#11]
WOW____I received my gift from HiriamRanger christmas eve'ish!A great addition to my collection I might add.I heard he got mine, the drop off was confirmed by the HazMatt team.[;)]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top