Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
#14: Those cheap cars they must be selling these days, with turnsignals optional.
View Quote

Q: "How am I supposed to drive it?"

A: "Oh you mean you wanted the "Optional" 4 plain tires and a steering wheel with it!"

BWaahaahaa!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Wanna know what really pisses me off? The fact that beekeeper and his missus can't make it to the MidMo shoot. You have no idea how cool those guys are...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wanna know what really pisses me off? The fact that beekeeper and his missus can't make it to the MidMo shoot. You have no idea how cool those guys are...
View Quote

Flattery will get you [i]everywhere[/i]!  LOL

Thanks, though.  [:I]
View Quote

Will it get me some of that kickass venison you've got stashed away? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hate to tell you, but young people know alot more than you think about firearms. I'm only 17 and I'll bet i know as much about guns as any 3 other people on this website. SO, just so you know, not all young people who post on this forum are as stupid as you think. Get over it!!!
View Quote

I'll take that bet!

OK, just randomly, I'd like to see a test of you against Jarrod (Bushmaster), Kurt (KKF), and Tippie, on gun knowledge, and I'm sure they aren't even the most knowledgeable about firearms on this forum! (No offense to them)

You can send your money to: [email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Gee, BigGuns, I dont know if those guys have a chance against this kid. He's pretty smart.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate to tell you, but young people know alot more than you think about firearms. I'm only 17 and I'll bet i know as much about guns as any 3 other people on this website. SO, just so you know, not all young people who post on this forum are as stupid as you think. Get over it!!!
View Quote

Do we get to pick which three?  Troy!  TROY!!  Where are you?  You're number one.  Tatjana . . . ohhhhhhhh, Tatjana, you're number two.  Number three to be determined.  

I am thrilled you are out there and have the same passion for guns that I did back in the days of coal oil lamps. [:D]
View Quote

[red]Rant On!![/red]
When I was a kid I would walk 10 miles to school, through 5 foot snow drifts, up hill both ways.

I would make make my own gunpowder from the nitrates in the barn floor dirt.  

I would whittle the wood from pencils to make my own lead bullets.

Scopes? we ain't had no scopes, all we had was a little nubbin up there on the barrel.  To zero the sight ya just had ta file more of that nub off.

Gun oil? we didn't have no fancy smansy mamby pamby gun oil.  We used whale blubber oil, bees wax[;)], or even ear wax in a pinch to keep our guns from rusting.  

Life was tough back then..........

and we [b]liked[/b] IT!! [x]

[red]Rant Off!![/red]
:P

P.S. Beekeep's deer steak is as good as advertised.[^]

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#11]
#16  People that hijack my threads!

Sgtar15
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top