Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps Garmentless can explain how it is brave to kill thousands of innocents to insure your place in heaven? I mean, this is what they believe, correct? To me it sounds somewhat selfish. I wouldn’t kill 1,000 people to guarantee my place in heaven. Would you?

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:53:03 AM EDT
[#3]
[/quote]

And you ABN-RGR - You are just a ****. I think you need to shut your spewing ass up, schoolboy.
When I say brave, those guys, wrong and evil as they are, knowingly gave their lives for a cause they believe in. ABN-RGR, are you brave enough to give your life for America like that? If not, you are a ****![/quote]

WoW. I havent used the term **** since I was a school-boy. As for the question of am I willing to lay down my life, I have been in that occupation since I was 17 in 1988 and still serve proudly. What the fuck have you done for your country? If youre as brave as you think you are I want you to get your ass on a plane, fly your ass to NYC and tell everyone there how brave your "boys" are that dont even have the balls to target the military solely, but targeted innocent women and children. Ill bet if your mother was in that building, you wouldnt be spewing this bullshit. You arent even worth the cloth that the flag was printed on. Maybe you should have been at the WTC Tuesday. You could have screamed how brave they were as your guts shot out of your ass.

Ranger Out

My apology to you Ranger, you probably didn't see my post requesting the name calling to be stopped at the end of page 2. Believe me I understand the frustration you have and the need to let of steam, but enough is enough.

Also, my apology to RBAD for editing a post in his topic, which is why I didn't lock it.

Sweep.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:06:01 AM EDT
[#4]
And another thing. Instead of telling us how the rest of your family was so brave how about telling me what the fuck you have done for your country. Im assuming of course that you are an American, although I am not sure.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:49:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Still waiting for an answer....

Ranger Out

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wouldn't do it. Therefore it is brave.
View Quote

I didnt notice this before. I think that says it all. Go hide under your mothers skirt.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#10]
bathe that fuckers body in pig blood and send him to Bin Laden!
[-!-]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
bathe that fuckers body in pig blood and send him to Bin Laden!
[-!-]
View Quote

Who...the terrorist or the naked boy wonder who called him brave?

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He's alot braver than most people I know. How many of you would go on a mission where your death is guaranteed?
Would it be racist to refuse to teach these bastards?
View Quote

you're a ****!!!  

Edited by Sweep.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Guys,

I hate to admit it but I agree to a point with Garmentless.  They were F*CKING BASTARDS without a doubt, but I think anyone willing to go into a situation knowing there is no absolute way of surviving has some balls.  

We Americans are a great people, but one of our greatest faults is that we underestimate the will and determination of our enemies.  We thought the Japanese would never make good fighter pilots in WWII, boy were we wrong.  We thought the Viet Congs running around in little black Pajamas would never be able to stand up the our military might, again we paid dearly in American lives.

Lets get to the point of this discussion.  These terrorist cells are not dumb, they are centered in small quick indepent groups taking on a large slow beaurocratic giant.  They have nothing to lose, hence fear not death.  Example is the 6 Day War.  A small Isreali force bombed the shit out of much larger Egyptian AirForce, or even our American Revolutionary War.  We kicked the shit out of the much larger better equipped British Army.  Remember, at that time they were the most powerful Country on the face of the Earth.  

So don't underestimate these F*ckers, lets figure out a way to find them, find them quick and bring a jihad (holy war) to their doorsteps.  The way to win a war, is to understand enemy, hit all that he holds dear and be willing to do things your enemy neither wants to or fears to do.  

My humble opinions
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#15]
ABN-RGR I THINK GARMENTLESS SHOULD CHANGE HIS USERNAME TO BRAINLESS!!! THESE GUYS WERE PAWNS OF OSAMA BIN LADEN.THE QUESTION THESE FOLLOWERS OF BIN LADEN SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES IS,IF HE BELIEVES SO STRONGLY ABOUT HIS CAUSE WHY DOESN'T HE VOLUNTEER TO GO ON A SUICIDE MISSION?HE MANIPULATES THESE CRETANS(WEAK-MINDED NO DOUBT)TO DO THESE DIRTY DEEDS.IN THE ARMY I WAS TAUGHT TO DISOBEY ANY ORDERS FROM A SUPERIOR THAT WE THOUGHT WAS UNLAWFUL(LIKE PURPOSELY TAGETING CIVILIANS).THESE CRETANS MAY HAVE POSSESSED INTELLIGANCE BUT THEY LACKED THE ABILITY TO MAKE ANY MORAL JUDGEMENTS FOR THEMSELVES.   DEFINITELY DEFINING THEM AS BRAVE WAS OUT OF LINE,BUT BRAINLESS UH I MEAN GARMENTLESS IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION. BUY THE WAY I LIVE IN NEW YORK,I KNOW PEOPLE THAT GOT KILLED.ONE GUY WAS A FIREFIGHTER,WHO USED TO WORK WITH ME IN THE SHERRIF'S DEPT. BOTH HE AND HIS BROTHER PERISHED RESPONDING.THEY ARE SURVIVED BY A YOUNGER BROTHER WHO RIGHT NOW IS BUSY LOOKING FOR THEM BOTH.ALL THREE FIREFIGHTERS IN NYC DOING A JOB THEY LOVED.    SUCH A WASTE. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS NATION.        
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 4:59:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In case anyone missed it, I will edit any posts that contains any "name calling" towards other members.

For those that post unpopular opinions, please stop and think that there just might be some people here that lost some loved ones this past Tuesday. What kind of response are you expecting to get?
View Quote

Sorry about the name calling sweep, but I was using his term not my own. Thanks for checking it out.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 5:54:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, Ranger-Wannabe, I don't post personal information. But you can show us ***** of your (baseless) ******. I think you are a l***.

Edited in deference to our good mods.
Just remember, He-Who-Claims-To-Be, You [i]don't[/i] know me or what I do. You don't know when to shut up, do you?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:09:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sorry, Ranger-Wannabe, I don't post personal information. But you can show us ***** of your (baseless) ******. I think you are a l***.

Edited in deference to our good mods.
Just remember, He-Who-Claims-To-Be, You [i]don't[/i] know me or what I do. You don't know when to shut up, do you?
View Quote

Listen up A-hole. I dont know who the fuck you think you are, but if you want to e-mail me at home, Ill give you my name and class number and you can find out for yourself if Im lying. Heres the deal though. If I show you Im not a wannabee, you need to post a public apology on this website to all the family members who lost loved ones and to all the soldiers who protect your cowardly ass. If Im lying, I will post a public apology for lying and will change my screen name. Lets go badass. My e-mail is in my profile so let me know what you want to do a#* clown. Your lucky we arent allowed to call names because I think you are a fucking p#*sy.

Ranger (check it out if you dont believe it a-hole) Out
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Still waiting....

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:34:42 AM EDT
[#20]
ABN-RGR and Garmentless:

Let's take it down and notch, please, and look at exactly [i]what[/i] we are arguing about.  ABN-RGR, I don't think Garmentless is proffering the argument that these bits of fecal matter possessed any real positive characteristics.  Right Garmentless?  I think his misplaced use of the word, "brave", was an attempt to point out how determined and fanatical these "people" are.  I think "brave" was a poor choice of words, since it also connotes positive qualities that these "people" do not contain. Any fool can resign himself to death while achieving murder- look at all the "suicide by cop" cases or countless other scenarios where criminals want to "go out with a bang", so to speak.  Garmentless, tell me if I'm wrong.

ABN-RGR reacted as I did when I first read the thread, pissed.  However, from reading the rest of Garmentless' posts (less the diatribes), I glean a different meaning.  I hope I'm right.

One major disagreement, however, is that I would NOT want these brains-o-mush on my side for a variety of reasons that should be apparent.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
ABN-RGR and Garmentless:

Let's take it down and notch, please, and look at exactly [i]what[/i] we are arguing about.  ABN-RGR, I don't think Garmentless is proffering the argument that these bits of fecal matter possessed any real positive characteristics.  Right Garmentless?  I think his misplaced use of the word, "brave", was an attempt to point out how determined and fanatical these "people" are.  I think "brave" was a poor choice of words, since it also connotes positive qualities that these "people" do not contain. Any fool can resign himself to death while achieving murder- look at all the "suicide by cop" cases or countless other scenarios where criminals want to "go out with a bang", so to speak.  Garmentless, tell me if I'm wrong.

ABN-RGR reacted as I did when I first read the thread, pissed.  However, from reading the rest of Garmentless' posts (less the diatribes), I glean a different meaning.  I hope I'm right.

One major disagreement, however, is that I would NOT want these brains-o-mush on my side for a variety of reasons that should be apparent.
View Quote

I agree that he used a bad term (brave). Now he's questioning my integrity so its become a little personal. Thats why Im asking him to take it offline and take my challenge. Im done with this thread. Thanks.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:45:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I agree that he used a bad term (brave). Now he's questioning my integrity so its become a little personal. Thats why Im asking him to take it offline and take my challenge. Im done with this thread. Thanks.

Ranger Out
View Quote

Right, I sorta glossed over that (reference "diatribes").  Hope you guys straighten this out when and if you converse offline.  Take care.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Know your enemy then kill them! we know who they are lets fucking get the ball rolling and get us some pay back![50]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#24]

While I do not suggest WW2 style internment camps, I would advocate the immediate expulsion of all muslim nationals.
Why allow hostile non-citizens to remain in our country???

Ever visit Paterson, NJ???  Or Jersey City, NJ???

Believe me, you'd understand...

God Bless America.
View Quote

After the next terrorist incident in this country(and there will be another one...)you will wonder what a live Arab looks like in this country.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#25]
New Webster's Dictonary and Thesaurus: Brave - bold, corageous, mastering fear, to face risk of, to see a thing through to the end with courage.

courage- to be willing to meet danger without giving way to fear

It is difficult for a society in a state of xenophobia, nationalism, and anger to accept that their enemy stuck the screws to them with courage and bravery.  Bravery and righteousness, however, are two different things.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
New Webster's Dictonary and Thesaurus: Brave - bold, corageous, mastering fear, to face risk of, to see a thing through to the end with courage.

courage- to be willing to meet danger without giving way to fear

It is difficult for a society in a state of xenophobia, nationalism, and anger to accept that their enemy stuck the screws to them with courage and bravery.  Bravery and righteousness, however, are two different things.  
View Quote

Uh,Oh.....Look out....more flaming headed your way.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Im not even going to start on this one.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Ditto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top