Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wouldn't have matter - university policies woudl have prohibitet guns on campus, so you would still have to break the law to carry in this stituation.
View Quote

Would it be breaking the LAW or just the RULES?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I really, REALLY would like for the tinfoil crowd to explain exactly how this is a big conspiracy.  Are you seriously making the argument that there's some secret cabal that recruits people and convinces them to go out and commit mass murder to further a political agenda.  

Please provide SOME evidence other than rampant paranoia.

Anyone?  
View Quote

Read it and weep!!

[url]http://www.trance-formation.com/[/url]

Yes, there are factions in our government that used trauma based mind control to influence people to do things that horrify the rest of us, and further the control agenda.

IT IS NOT RANDOM!!!  Even though the press and the ordinary people would want you to think so.

Read David Icke "The Biggest Secret"

Everyone that thinks that these things happen in syncronization with certain laws that come up for renewal or to be passed, ARE RIGHT!!!!!

It is called Problem Reaction Solution!!!!!

Get a CLUE!!!!!

We are being controlled by things that would boggle your little brain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We are being controlled by things that would boggle your little brain!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics3/exploding_head.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[url]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics3/exploding_head.gif[/url]

View Quote

Now that is FU*$ing FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Read it and weep!!

View Quote

Uhhh Im not so sure about these people:

[i]"It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the mind to the realization there was "no place to hide," as well as traumatize the victim for ensuing programming. It was my experience over the years that A Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men and dogs. In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly raped, and tortured.

Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the "thrill of the sport." He appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of traumatizing mind control victims, as well as to satisfy his own perverse sexual kinks. My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me. I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming, as I stood naked in his hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking as he paced around me, "I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you. Which do you prefer?"[/i]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read it and weep!!

View Quote

Uhhh Im not so sure about these people:

[i]"It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the mind to the realization there was "no place to hide," as well as traumatize the victim for ensuing programming. It was my experience over the years that A Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men and dogs. In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly raped, and tortured.

Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the "thrill of the sport." He appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of traumatizing mind control victims, as well as to satisfy his own perverse sexual kinks. My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me. I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming, as I stood naked in his hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking as he paced around me, "I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you. Which do you prefer?"[/i]
View Quote

Pretty wierd stuff!!!

Coupled with the fact that what she has to say in her book, is that there are many people like her that are mind controlled slaves. They are bieng used to perpetrate horrific events on inocent people to further the agenda of control.

She points out various events in which the individuals were used to create horrific events, and that those events were then used to pass laws, and create organizations that further the control on us as a population, as well as in other countries.

She is not the first to point this out, and this information is out there for anyone that can find it and read it.

Trauma based mind control came from the Nazis, and goes as far back as ancient eygpt.

Point being is that if it appears that prior to an event like the renewal of the AWB, that there is an increase in shootings like this one.  Seemingly a coincidence, but as you get older, you see it time and time again, you just have to wonder is it really random, or is it being perpetrated on us.

If it is being perpetrated on us you may ask "how would they get people to do screwey stuff like this, against their will".

Once you understand how Trauma based mind control works, you then understand how there could be people used for events like this!!!

My point is simple, the answer is obvious, if you think it looks like it is being perpetrated on us, then it probably is!!!!!!!

Now you know how.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

[i]... Yet it was used on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the mind to the realization there was "no place to hide," ...

[/i]
View Quote

... Ouch, reminds me of the movie [b]Jacobs Ladder[/b] [/shudder]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:13:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

... Ouch, reminds me of the movie [b]Jacobs Ladder[/b] [/shudder]
View Quote

Yeah, now that was one wierd but good movie!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:11:03 AM EDT
[#10]

from  http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/05/10/university.gunfire/index.html
[i]
The modern building's design made it difficult for police to catch the gunman, who wore a bulletproof vest, a wig, and a World War II army helmet, Lohn said. He said the suspect played a "cat and mouse game" with police, darting in and out of rooms and firing his two weapons, [red]a Tech-nine and a 9 mm handgun[/red].
[/i]

Um isn't a tech-nine [sic] a 9mm handgun ???
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:03:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Hey, Macallan, is that guy's head really exploding or is it just a special effects scene from a movie or something?

Panzer Out

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hey, Macallan, is that guy's head really exploding or is it just a special effects scene from a movie or something?

Panzer Out

View Quote
From the movie Scanners, I think.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#13]
So we know that is was a Tec-9 and a 9mm handgun?

I haven't been able to get any info about the weapons or the perpetrator.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

from  http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/05/10/university.gunfire/index.html
[i]
The modern building's design made it difficult for police to catch the gunman, who wore a bulletproof vest, a wig, and a World War II army helmet, Lohn said. He said the suspect played a "cat and mouse game" with police, darting in and out of rooms and firing his two weapons, [red]a Tech-nine and a 9 mm handgun[/red].
[/i]

Um isn't a tech-nine [sic] a 9mm handgun ???
View Quote

BAN WIGS NOW!!  For the children of course!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Shooter is a former student and employee who just lost an appeal in a lawsuit against the school.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,86533,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#17]
panzersergeant

That was me.  I had a splitting headache that day but I'm much better now.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I really, REALLY would like for the tinfoil crowd to explain exactly how this is a big conspiracy.  Are you seriously making the argument that there's some secret cabal that recruits people and convinces them to go out and commit mass murder to further a political agenda.  

Please provide SOME evidence other than rampant paranoia.

Anyone?  
View Quote

It's not that these are only occuring now, it's that they are only now being reported and sensationalized, thus giving the impression that it's only happening now. Someone had a thread a while back on it...
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#19]
so..what the hell? any updates since yesterday?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#20]
They gave the gunman's name on the local Cleveland news radio station, but I don't remember it.  It was an unusual name - didn't sound like your typical disgruntled suburban white guy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#21]
My pastor is the chaplain for the Cleveland division of the FBI.  He was there last night, and he told me that the ATF was there....

My question is:
Why?

Scott
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Disgruntled grad arrested in Ohio shooting
CLEVELAND (AP) — A camouflage-clad gunman who killed a student and injured two other people during a seven-hour standoff at Case Western Reserve University's business school was a graduate who had sued an employee at the school, authorities said Saturday

Biswanath Halder, 52, carried two guns and wore a bulletproof vest, wig and "a kind of World War II Army helmet" as he walked the halls of the Peter B. Lewis Building and fired hundreds of rounds of ammunition Friday, police Chief Edward Lohn said.

Authorities said 93 people were trapped inside the building for hours, hiding in offices, classrooms and closets.

The Case Western employee who Halder had sued was in the building but escaped during the standoff, University President Edward Hundert said. He said the lawsuit, which accused the employee of having "added and deleted things from a personal Web site" belonging to Halder, was dismissed and Halder had lost an appeal about a month ago.

"It's obviously an incredibly sad day for this campus," Hundert said. "People come to a place like this to learn and to grow and to make discoveries and not for this kind of tragedy and violence."

Mayor Jane Campbell said prosecutors were determining what charges to file against Halder.

Halder, who suffered a gunshot wound to the shoulder, was to be released into police custody Saturday, a spokeswoman at Huron Hospital said. It wasn't clear if he had an attorney.

The two people who were injured — a man shot in the buttocks and a woman shot in her collar bone — were released from Huron Hospital on Saturday, authorities said.

On Saturday, the rain-soaked campus was nearly deserted a week after classes had ended. Yellow crime-scene tape was strung around the building and a police cruiser guarded the shattered glass back door that the gunman had busted through. A few bouquets of flowers and a planter with yellow buds were placed in front of the building, which the university closed until further notice.

The distinctive structure of the Frank Gehry-designed Case Western business school building, with hallways that dip and swerve, complicated the job for police.

"As the SWAT team entered the building, they were constantly under fire," Lohn said. "They couldn't return fire because of the design of the building. They didn't have a clear shot."

Lohn said a SWAT team engaged in "firefights" throughout the building with Halder and finally cornered him in a room. Police weren't sure when Halder was shot, but said he was apprehended without incident.

"He gave up and he was taken into custody," Lohn said.

Hundert said Halder received a master's degree in business administration in 1999 from Case Western.

Campbell described the victim — identified as Norman Wallace, a 30-year-old graduate student from Youngstown — as a "young man with hope and promise" who was trying to earn his MBA. Cuyahoga County Deputy Coroner Joseph Felo said the preliminary cause of death was a gunshot wound.

As the gunman began firing, students and faculty members scrambled to get out of the building.

One man lay on the ledge of a third-floor balcony and signaled police to help him get down. A woman sprinted from the building when she had the chance.

"We're all shaking and quite scared. One of the girls in our office is seven months pregnant. We're trying to keep her as calm as possible," Tracy Warner, 30, said from a third-floor office where she was hiding with several other people.

Gregory Stoup, 38, an economic research director at the university, barricaded his office's smoked-glass door with furniture to protect himself and four others inside.

"We saw the shadowy figure walk by the door," Stoup said. "He was shooting down at the ground, yelling inaudible cries, sort of a high-pitched scream. We could hear the shell casings clinking on the ground."

Sachin Goel, 26, a master's student from India, said he was talking with two friends on the first floor outside the cafeteria when the gunman approached and shot one of his friends. "My friend said he would give me a ride home and then I heard him shouting. I heard gunshots," he said.

His friend screamed as he was shot. Goel and his other friend dove under a table and the gunman fired at them.

"But he couldn't get us. And then he again shot at us and we turned the table and put it in front of us," Goel said.

Carolyn Solis, who works in the admissions office for the university master's degree program, said she went into the building's atrium after hearing what she thought were firecrackers and seeing students running.

"The gunman was there pointing at me and two other students," she said. He fired and missed, she said.

Solis and five other people barricaded themselves in her office by putting a five-drawer file cabinet in front of the glass doors.

"We kept each other calm. We kept each other company," she said.

Case Western is in a park-like setting of cultural, medical and educational institutions on the eastern edge of downtown Cleveland. Of the 9,500 who attend the university, 1,600 are enrolled in the Weatherhead School of Management, which is housed in the $62 million Lewis building.

The building, opened in the fall, is five stories high with a curving roof on the south side instead of walls. The roof is made of 20,000 stainless-steel shingles that appear to cascade to the ground.

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-05-10-ohio-shooting_x.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#23]
It's interesting that the "machine gun" is no longer being discussed at all.  Must not be a machine gun, or even a "high powered" gun.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Biswanath Halder's Homepage

[url]http://junior.apk.net/~halder/[/url]

Worldwide Indian Network

The Worldwide Indian Network (WIN) is an action-oriented network which serves the international Indian community.   The backbone of this Network is a group of individuals with access to the Internet.   The Network promotes social, cultural, economic, political and educational causes pertaining to the Indian community's needs and goals.   Currently, the Network spans twenty-five countries on six continents.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Damn, same ISP as me.  I hope the FBI doesn't shut down all of APK's personal webpages and FTP sites looking for "terrorist links".
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#26]
[img]http://www.weatherhead.cwru.edu/lewis/photosHome/bellflower.jpg[/img][img]http://www.weatherhead.cwru.edu/lewis/photosHome/southwest.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.weatherhead.cwru.edu/lewis/photosHome/west.jpg[/img][img]http://www.weatherhead.cwru.edu/lewis/photosHome/south.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy crap......that thing is the Pontiac Aztec of buildings!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Mr. Peter B. Lewis:

[img]http://www.wcpn.org/images/PHOTOS/around-noon/gehry/gehry-8.jpg[/img]

Does it surprise you?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#30]
[b]Holy crap......that thing is the Pontiac Aztec of buildings![/b]

lamo!

you should see the building in real life. webster could use it as an updated definition of "fugly".
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mr. Peter B. Lewis:

[url]http://www.wcpn.org/images/PHOTOS/around-noon/gehry/gehry-8.jpg[/url]

Does it surprise you?
View Quote
I smell...... PHOTOSHOP!!! [:D]

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Biswanath Halder's Homepage

http://junior.apk.net/~halder/

Worldwide Indian Network

The Worldwide Indian Network (WIN) is an action-oriented network which serves the international Indian community.   The backbone of this Network is a group of individuals with access to the Internet.   The Network promotes social, cultural, economic, political and educational causes pertaining to the Indian community's needs and goals.   Currently, the Network spans twenty-five countries on six continents.

View Quote

Check this, it's to a link on his site. The guy was a peacenik wacko. I wonder if he is also an immigrant??

http://www.wagingpeace.org/new/getinvolved/index.htm

(cut and paste, left cold on purpose)
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Ok, it looks like this guy is some sort of immigrant and definitely not a cracker.
Here are the first two paragraphs from the latest AP wire...
CLEVELAND (AP) - The 62-year-old man accused of a shooting spree at a prestigious Cleveland university had military training with the Indian army and a grudge against an employee, authorities said Saturday. Biswanath Halder, armed with two handguns, allegedly killed one person, wounded two others and held police at bay for seven hours Friday in a shiny, swirling building filled with twisting corridors that complicated his capture.
Find the rest here.
http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAF8QFBKFD.html
Now since this is not an "angry white male" will the media bother to make a fuss over it? I sure haven't seen much.
I have mixed feelings on if this was an arranged event to assist in the disarming of american citizens but I definitely feel there is a conspiracy about the way white males vs. all others are treated by the media.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#35]
This is way too spooky, but I actually know who Biswanath Halder is!  I haven't met him personally, or even communicated with him, but I have heard the name.

Way back when, I was in graduate school in Arizona in 1992 - 1994.  Those were the days before the World Wide Web as we know it.  Many bulletin boards were on the Usenet system, which still exists today (think of forums like talk.politics.guns)  I was the moderator of one of the few moderated Usenet groups, and in this capacity, came to know of Biswanath Halder.

He was the self-appointed creator of some Internet social group/mailing list for Indian students in the US.  He was a bit of a loon even then, and some of the Indians decided that they would leave and form their own group.  This threw Halder into a huge tizzy, and he wrote emails to everyone and their brother who was remotely connected to the Internet and Usenet, complaining about the rival group.  There was not a damn thing he could do about it, because they had the freedom to associate however they wanted, but he didn't seem to grasp this basic point.

The rest of the Indians went their own way, and Halder disappeared into obscurity - until now.

I had no idea that he was in his 50s/60s - I thought that he was in his 20s, like many grad students.

He was a crackpot then, and looking at his web site today, he only changed for the worse.  At the present time, he seems to be heavily "involved" in anti-war and lefty causes.  I use the word "involved" loosely, because it appears that he was obviously a crackpot, and I am not sure if he actually worked with other people.

A little shiver down my spine here...
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#36]
About the guns used - it is clear that one was a Ruger 9mm.  The other one is unclear.  Some news reports simply say "two semiautomatic handguns".  Another news report said that it was a Cobray.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Actually he had a Ruger 9mm pistol & a Cobray MAC-11 9mm pistol.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#39]
I especially liked the link he had on his page to the center to prevent handgun violence.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
And thanks to him one of the professors who got wounded is now calling for stronger gun control laws on the news.  A lefty plot, probably not, just another loon and the people who blame to tools not the tool using it.
View Quote

Shotar, do you have a link to this story or the name of the professor?  Time for some letter writing...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I especially liked the link he had on his page to the center to prevent handgun violence.
View Quote

Can you link to that page?  I cannot find it for some reason.

Hmmm.... "did you know that the guy who shot up CWRU was a gun control advocate"?  Sounds like some good payback time to me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:26:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm.... "did you know that the guy who shot up CWRU was a gun control advocate"?  Sounds like some good payback time to me.
View Quote

[url]http://junior.apk.net/~halder/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Look under Info on the U.S. /America's progressive comunity/

Lot's of whacky links there.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:27:18 AM EDT
[#44]
It appears that apk.net shut off his website.  I was able to dig up the lawsuit that he filed against Shawn Miller and John Doe(s) - gotta love point #3.  No wonder it got thrown out.

----------------------
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OHIO

CASE NO. 441308  
JUDGE JOHN D SUTULA
COMPLAINT  (Jury Trial Demanded)

BISWANATH HALDER
1918 Coltman Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Plaintiff

-vs-

SHAWN MILLER
c/o CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235

and

JOHN DOE or DOES
REAL NAMES UNKNOWN
but engaged in the unauthorized access
of the computer system of Plaintiff on or
about July 13, 2000

Defendants

The Plaintiff, Biswanath Halder ("Plaintiff") by and through his undersigned counsel, presents his complaint as follows:

1. The Plaintiff, Biswanath Halder is the owner of a Unix shell account through an Internet Service Provider (ISP) APK.Net.   Plaintiff is the proprietor of a website known as the Worldwide Indian Network as well as a home page which bears his name both of which he runs with and through the aforestated Unix shell account.

2. That in addition to running his websites, the Plaintiff uses this Unix Shell account to maintain, run and keep all his personal, educational, financial and work related records, including a substantial and valuable mailing list.

3. That on or about June 14, 2000 an individual the Plaintiff has reason to believe was the Defendant, Shawn Miller and/or Defendant John Doe, ("hereinafter collectively Defendant") visited the Plaintiff's website and placed a libelous message in the guest book therein, stating that:

[B]Bizzy Halder is a moron. This guy makes a living out of creeping people out. From his fake hair, to his fake teeth, his whitey tighty shorts and pants, to his shit stained sweaters this guy is a LOON. He's been kicked out of every lab on campus and everyone makes fun of him. So let's not even talk about credibility. Don't listen to a word this guy says.[/B]

4. That the Plaintiff objected to the contents of the above message and complained to one of the Defendant's superiors on or about July 13, 2000.

5. That on or about that same date, the Defendant, by himself and/or in conjunction with other Defendants, John Does, real names unknown, in retribution for the Plaintiff's complaint and/or based on other motivations, political or otherwise, in violation of state and federal law, surreptitiously gained unauthorized access to Plaintiff's Unix shell account at his ISP and thereafter compromised, converted to their own use and/or destroyed and/or rendered inaccessible to the Plaintiff, all of the Plaintiff's personal, educational, financial and/or work and/or website related records.

6. That by so doing Defendant impaired Plaintiff's ability to do his work, maintain, run and keep all his personal, educational, financial and work related records, including a substantial and valuable mailing list.

7. That as a direct and proximate result of the Defendant's wrongful, malicious and intentional acts, all of which are intolerable in a civilized society, the Plaintiff suffered an invasion of his privacy, had his rights to free speech impaired, lost irreplaceable and valuable information as well as the ability to do his work and maintain his records.   The Plaintiff's ability to run his website and homepage was essentially destroyed for a substantial period of time and the Plaintiff's ability to go about his usual business was impaired permanently.

8. That the Defendant's actions adversely effected the Plaintiff's credibility, rights to privacy, free speech, reputation in the community, and employment prospects, as well as the utility, value and marketability of his websites and has caused Plaintiff to suffer impairment of reputation and income.

9. That as a direct and proximate cause of Defendant's misconduct the Plaintiff has sustained other losses including lost business opportunities, severe emotional distress and attorney fees.

10. Plaintiff sues Defendants John Doe, named as such because he could not determine the real names of said Defendants.

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff demands judgment from the Defendants jointly and severally for compensatory damages in excess of $25,000.00, that will fairly and adequately compensate him for his losses, punitive damages, reasonable attorney fees, interest at the rate of ten per cent (10%) per annum, and the costs of this action.

1450 Rockefeller Building
 614 Superior Avenue N.W.
 Cleveland, OH 44113
 216-781-8040
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top