Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[b][size=3]April 27th, 2002 @ 9AM[/b][/size=3]
[b]This is the official date and time for the Mid-MO shoot[/b]

medcop
View Quote

[>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(]

Just do me a favor and take PLENTY of pictures. I wanted to see this.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to work an 8 hour shift that day so I won't be there.  I thought about quitting my job but I have bills.  So if any of you want to come a few minutes north and visit my poor working soul just e-mail me.  Take Pics!!!!!

Sincerely Yours(One pissed off)
M15A2
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:18:20 AM EDT
[#3]
btt

medcop
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Buying a house/moving & having a blown headgsket in the truck & a dead transmission in the car has put the kibosh on my AR purchase & plans to attend .  Maybe by the next one I'll be in a position to attend.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 12:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Buying a house/moving & having a blown headgsket in the truck & a dead transmission in the car has put the kibosh on my AR purchase & plans to attend .  Maybe by the next one I'll be in a position to attend.
View Quote

That sucks man....times can be tough I understand that.  If ya' want to come and hang out and eat some BBQ feel free to do so.  I have a couple toys ya' could play with.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
medcop:
"That sucks man....times can be tough I understand that. If ya' want to come and hang out and eat some BBQ feel free to do so. I have a couple toys ya' could play with."

Things are going to be fairly tight so I'm not even sure I could afford the gas money to drive there.  Plus it wouldn't seem right to drag all my commie iron to a bulletfest organized by AR15 fans...  I do have a SKS that needs sighting in & at least 1.5 cases of cheap 7.62x39.   If I had saved all the $$$ I have invested in Mil-suplus/C&R guns (Mauser,Mosin, SKS, CZ52, M95 Nagant..) I'd already have an AR but I didn't seriously get an itch for one until recently.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#8]
South KC.  I'll most likely sit this one out & try to score some overtime this weekend to get the $$$ to fix the truck to move into the new house.  BTW, have I said how much I don't like General Motors....  The car can wait, transmission replacement is a cakewalk compared to replacing a cylinder head (anybody got a spare TorqueFlite999 they're not using?).  The one bonus to moving is that a certain red headed female 'friend' (who is getting divorced) will only be 5-10 minutes away instead of 40....  If I play my cards right she can help me break in the new house good & proper....

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Loading up mags right now. Will finish up loading up mags tomorrow night.

Let's hope the gods are smiling on us and the weather co-operates! They were calling for rain last time, and we ended up shooting all day.

Oh, and I hope the gods also deliver my new Bushy upper  by tommorrow.

See you guys there!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I guessing around 20 our so will show, maybe more.

I'm planning on bringing the wifes famous potato salad and guacamole along with chips, etc. The wife is cooking for the shoot and may not even make it (depends on her work situation). What a babe.

This should be a hell of a time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Can't wait, got three cans full of ammo.

Got a bunch of 9mm in case someone brings an MP5 to play with, since mine is eternally tied up in BATF paperwork...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh, and if by the off chance that someone has an ambi selector or Norgon ambi mag release (AR of course) they want to get rid of, I'm looking to buy these two items.  Oh and after loading 20 30rounders, my thumbs want me to buy a Beta loose ammo mag loader, if anyone has one...
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#14]
CRAP!...I need to load mags!  I am glad someone posted that.  I have been very busy with work and have forgot about it..ooops!

Mike,
I am bringing about 30 burgers, 5 packs of hotdogs and buns for both.  The wife is also making some baked beans.  We should have plenty of food.

HKocher,
I am still waiting on my MAC 11 that the BATF has tied up in paperwork.  I think the odds are pretty good it won't be done by Sat.

[b]I could also use an ambi safety (AR) if anyone else has one they want to get rid of.[/b]

See ya' at the shoot!  Rain or Shine!
Heck, we did it in the rain last year....it could be an annual rain event....hehe!

medcop

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#15]
[b]Does anyone coming to the Mid-MO shoot have 500 rounds of 7.62 (for my AK) they want to sell?[/b]

I am not going to have time to get some good cheap Wolf or something like that.

Thanks in advance

medcop
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Sunday is looking a lot better... But i will show anyway.... Who picked the day last year and this year??? mabe a NEW Day picker.. õ¿õ
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who picked the day last year and this year??? mabe a NEW Day picker.. õ¿õ
View Quote

I listed the dates for this year.[:)]
Assaultweb basically decided the dates for last years shoot.

This does not have to be our only shoot for the year.  Heck, we should have a spring summer and fall shoot!

medcop
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#19]
HappyBlaster, Urodoji and I are in for sure, and possibly Grin_N_Barrett and 2 others as well...

We'll be bringing a pair of Barrett 82A1's, a Watson 50bmg AR, a pair of Armalite AR-10's, seveeral AR-15's, a few handguns, and an M16!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
HappyBlaster, Urodoji and I are in for sure, and possibly Grin_N_Barrett and 2 others as well...

We'll be bringing a pair of Barrett 82A1's, a Watson 50bmg AR, a pair of Armalite AR-10's, seveeral AR-15's, a few handguns, and an M16!
View Quote

mmmmmmmmmmmm.............M16 (said in best Homer Simpson voice.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#21]
It's confirmed...  6 of us will be making the trip together, gypsy caravan style!

Were beginning our pre traveling party as soon as Happy Blaster arrives in the next few minutes...  We have Tequila, Shiner Bock, Guinness, Rum, Souther Comfort, and potatoe chips!

We'll see ya'll around 9:30 tomorrow morning!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
....We have Tequila, Shiner Bock, Guinness, Rum, Souther Comfort, and potatoe chips!

We'll see ya'll around 9:30 tomorrow morning!
View Quote

If I had all that I am not sure I would make it at 9:30. [:D]

medcop
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Where the hell were you guys??  My brother and i drove downfrom KC in the pouring FU*KING rain, hunted arount the sticks north of Columbia for about 2 hours trying to find a bunch of crazed black rifle shooters, but no joy.  Next time suggestion: Names of roads would be very good.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top