BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It depends on whether or not brouhaha-ette is around.  If so, I look....away!  [:)]

Otherwise, I look at the stomach (especially if exposed) followed by the ass and chest.
View Quote

He's a brave soul isn't he fellas!!  I think he needs to be punished.  
Besides, I know where his eyes go.  I mean it's pretty obvious, I'm only 5'1" but I'm not that short!!!          [stick]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't really look at any one thing first.  I check it all out, leisurely if possible.  Savoring it all!  I can find something nice about almost any woman and appreciate it (well, except for a few I saw on McUzi.com that were [i]less[/i] than attractive)  With those few exceptions, I love them all.  Now...give me a tall, athletic redhead with a great personality that likes guns and I'll be set.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Eyes: Twinkle of intelligence. [8D]

Smile: The humor and kindness that accompany the intelligence. [:)]

Tits: as long as they are real {bigger is OK...} [bounce]
&
Toes: pretty feet ususally mean the rest is well taken care of [;)]---gnarly, sheet-rippin' toenails make me gag. [puke]

Lips & Eyebrows: a reasonable facsimile of the Furnace... [flame]

Conversation:  If all the rest checks out and there's nothing to talk about, forget it. [thinking]

I agree with Troy on the Girl Next Door vs. Electrocuted Barbie Doll.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#4]
T&A!!
Depending on whether she's walking away from me or towards me [:D]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
A kind and caring personality.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#6]
The wool coat.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:26:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm an ass man. Breasts are a very close second.
Personality is a distant third........
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:21:44 AM EDT
[#8]
The Butt! The more cushion the more pushin.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:24:42 AM EDT
[#9]

A kind and caring personality.
View Quote

Rosie O'Donut have a kind and caring personality....She doesn't want you to have guns so you can't hurt yourself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]
What is the first thing?

"I can't define it, but I know it when I see it."

[):)]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#11]
If she know's I'm looking it's the eyes.  If not then what ever happens to be her best asset.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm a butt man first, and then check the legs.  

If I am scoping out a woman, I usually check her hands and shoes.  I avoid women with overly manicured hands or uncomfortable looking shoes.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top