BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Since there are many incidents of child molestation and rape every day, all you vigilantes ready to maim, torture, and kill need to get busy.  Or are you just talkin'?  [rolleyes]

The new ARFCOM Army motto:  "So many perps, so little time... online."
View Quote

Vigiliantism tends to be a personal thing. Usually done only when a individual is wronged and justice is absent or insufficient.

If people started running around like Batman looking to solve other peoples issues when they have little or no personal knowledge of the facts things are bound to get f'ed up.

That said, I still wish someone would square away OJ Simpson already.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#2]
More than once in this seafaring racket I have seen pretty nasty divorces and custody battles, new girlfriends that lie through their teeth about their exes, the whole damned shitaree.

I know of more than one guy out here that has been accused of some pretty rotten things he couldn't have done because he was out here at the time the offense was committed. The trick being, of course, to smear a reputetion.(Accused pedophile so and so went to....whatever. Operative word here: ACCUSED)

Point being, the word ACCUSED don't mean shit. I was accused of a drug offense a couple decades ago and I sometimes STILL hear about it.

I tend to be pretty damned careful about throwing accusations around, and more careful yet before I take the law into my own hands.

Dig into this and find out if the rapist really was a rapist or if this is some devious nasty female shit before you ask for help.

BTW Why was the predator out on the street if he had been convicted?

Another thing, if he was out after a particularly light sentence, how's about going after the rapists partner; Go after the judge that let him off.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]
The post was about some complete stranger that greg wants to adopt as his personal "man of the year" or something.  Pure vigilantism with no personal connection.  And inciting others to do the same.  General principles?

"PLEASE POST THIS ON AS MANY OTHER BOARDS AS POSSIBLE, MEN LIKE THIS NEED OUR HELP. Too bad he didn't kill the fucking fagget pedophile himself!
View Quote

Big Bear - what other information do you need?

My point is that if I had found out that a little girl was molested from age 9-15, I'd cut the fucker's nuts off, deep fry em and make him choke em down, OR a good Columbian necktie would be sufficient.

The avenger is a real man with the guts to give a punishment fitting for the crime. If you think I'm sick for liking the guy, go grow yourself a pair.
View Quote

And then this pearl:

The father who is the abuser is up on charges and is being tried. HOWEVER, the new boyfriend of the mother is the guy that went after the pedophile father. The charges are real, this isn't a bullshit story and I think many of you are just fuckin pathetic for "not jumping on the bandwagon."
View Quote

Sorry, that's one band-wagon you'll never find me on.

When it touches you personally, that's one thing and calls for very difficult decisions to be made.  Do you deprive the survivors, including the child, of what they'll need to get through the rest of their life?  A father perhaps?

Or do you submit and become the beast within and justify the urge to lash out, hoping somehow that will solve the problem of the pain you feel, for yourself and for the victims?

Oh, yeah, the victims.  Who takes care of them with Daddy dead or in prison?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We are ruled by laws, the #1 law is the Constitution, and that guarantees every person a trail.
View Quote

What kind of "trail" are we guaranteed? One thru the woods? One over the rainbow? One to gramdma's house?

As for the rest of your post, I seriously doubt you grew up in TN.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are ruled by laws, the #1 law is the Constitution, and that guarantees every person a trail.
View Quote

What kind of "trail" are we guaranteed? One thru the woods? One over the rainbow? One to gramdma's house?

As for the rest of your post, I seriously doubt you grew up in TN.
View Quote

SNORT!!! Nice, are you the grammar/spelling/typo NAZI?

As to whether or not I grew up in TN, I would bet MY family has been in TN longer than YOUR family has.    

If you dont think everyone desevers a trial then FUCK YOU you are an enemy of the Constitution, and should be treated as such.  Same as feinstein, schumer, and the rest of those that are fighting to abolish it one step at a time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Awww, crap.

I am very sorry to hear about this.

I sincerely hope that you and your daughter can recover from this incident.

Did the asswipe get convicted? Or was some other form of justice applied?

View Quote

He has not been convicted for my daughter as of yet.  He was convicted for his own daughter and has been PR'd out.  King County has yet to bring him to trial due to other cases having priority [:(].  

My ex-wife has limited visitation and no overnights.  She still allows my daughter to be around this convicted pervert (my daughter tells me all about it) and I dont have enough $$$ to hire a PI to get evidence.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, in my haste to post this thread yesterday, I left some VERY important pieces of the case out.

- The father is pleading guilty
- The authorities were notified by the daughter's friend whom she confided in, not by the mother.
- The "father" has been in jail since Sept on rape, sodomy, incest and OTHER charges. (Yeah, like he's not a prime candidate for genital mutilation!?!)
- Father will likely get 10 years in the anal penetration division of Sing Sing.
- Quinn faces 4 years for conspiracy

I haven't read through all of your responses yet, I'll comment later, I just wanted more facts out there.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top