Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#1]
#-###-###-###-### Wrote:

so whats the fucking point of even having guns at all?

what if we get all gun laws repealed and go back to being able to mail order machine guns from the sears catalog?

what then? what good will it do us?

is the second amendment about going to the range and giggling as you spray the berm with machine gun fire, or is it about taking care of a government gone wrong?

would you be happy if all anti-gun laws were repealed by a law that also made the income tax 75% for anyone making over $30,000?

when are things bad enough that we can conclude that the system doesn't work anymore? not yet, but when? what's your line in the sand
View Quote

Where is the line in the sand??

As for me, I don't have one.  They can do whatever they want to me , whenever they want. If they ban guns I will turn them in. If they enter my house without a warrant, I will knuckle under. I will be totally submissive. If they shoot me , I will die.

They are in control, they have the power, not me, I am just a citizen, I expect to be a free-man under GOD. If I am not, then I will be a slave but still UNDER GOD. All I expect from them is that they be RIGHT!!!..
I love America.  I expect these people to be right and if they aren't there is not a damn thing that I can do about it accept vote.
They can flush my rights straight down the toilet, they can push me to the edge of the cliff and I will let them push me off.  And the only thing I hope that comes from them if that ever happens and after they are through is someone within their group says,"Maybe we are wrong??" , Maybe these people aren't the bad guys afterall...  Maybe these people wanted nothing more then to live as Free Men under God in a True American Republic. Maybe after many years they will look back and say, "We shouldn't have done that."

But one thing I will never do is renounce anything that I believe.

I will be 80 years old and still be watching liberals mouth their bullshit theories on how the world should be. And I may have to call the EPA TO SCHEDULE PERMISSION TO MOW MY YARD, and I will do it. And I will kiss their ass and make them feel like they are kings and all powerful..

And this million gun march thing?? I don't even know what to make of that!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
For those of you going, please remember to update your wills.  You may be 100% in control of your faculties and seeking only to protect your rights, but don't forget alot of other people have guns who look just to start trouble.

I swear to God, some of you are really good people and mean well, but you don't have a lick of common sense to speak of.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#3]
you know what it's a good idea, and over a million people will show. all the anti's have their march's why not us? It would make a big impact HOO RAAAA LET'S GET IT ON!
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 10:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#5]
What the hell happen to stanley in court?

is the site down?
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#6]
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I guess the alphbet agencies have seized his assets, an are pulling our names off his list as we speak....[:O]

Hope you're ready!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:54:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I would love to join; I'll be the first to "march", so long as we leave our guns at home and utilize the First Amendment. The numbers we present in attendance are our weapons, not our guns. Our voices are our ammo, not our bullets. I know for fact that the 2nd protects the 1st, and that's what we need to confirm; however, the Right to Bear Arms should not be abused to give the impression we have such a chaotic disregard of order that we would imply an overthrow of our government because of the radical promotion of yet another political spinster as the link provides. That would be no different than supporting Castro, and look where that got his country.

Carrying our guns in such a march sounds great but is truly naive; just remember that our government is willing to protect itself as well as we are. By similar scenario, what would you do if 50 people were on your front lawn or porch, each with a gun, making threats that you comply with certain demands? While I could only hope for such a noble action by so many, which would thoroughly fit my own wishes for political change, I would be a fool to expect simple passivity by our government, for them to remain observationists. If this is done, guns drawn, do it knowing you will die a martyr to some but considered a terrorist by the majority. I can tell you with sure conviction that would happen. All would be considered dangerous secessionists and not the heroes of an ideal that they would hope.

Unfortunately, as the plan is described, those factions that protect the President, his cabinet members, the White House staff, all those that work in the White House (even the cleaning lady), Congress, and every other Federal government agency including the EPA and those who work at the Smithsonion Museum, these guarding operations would react against "millions" of people marching with guns on DC soil as they would (and have in the past) react to one person with a gun; shoot until dead, no questions asked. And they have no duty or requirement to ask questions; they are required to instantly stop any threat. It would be considered a matter of national security, no different than if someone high-jacked a plane and tried to crash it into the White House. Such a plane would be brought down with use of force, killing all on board to protect one person, our President. What's 1 million people to the security of the rest of the country; some 80% of the rest of the country would not agree with this march as planned, for fear of their country losing reasonable order and being overrun by a rebellion.

It's is a valiant and nostalgic idea that would have been fitting 150 years ago; but all involved should expect to meet their death by another 150 year old idea, the Gatlin Gun, albeit mounted on several Apache helicopters.  All would be mowed down to protect the good of the country. In any case, with everyone armed or not, chlorine and Mustard gas would surely be used, rendering all in attendance useless. Large canisters would be dropped into the crowd from thousands of feet in the sky. Guns would be useless, as the crowd would be instantly incapacitated. Since it is improbable that everyone would have a gas mask. Should you be one of the lucky few to have your AR and a gas Mask, your vision of any selected target beyond fifty feet would be obstructed not only by the pandemonium of people running in all directions, blind with eyes chemically swollen shut, clamoring for fresh air and safety, trying to escape the tear gas and cutting sound of rapid fire, amid smoke from the several hundred smoke grenades lobbed to block your ability to garner visual acquisition of a target of any kind. Seconds later, you would be immobilized to your waste by a giant waft of sticky foam that would only take a few seconds to bind up and freeze you in position where you stand. It will gunk up, freeze the action, and clog the bore and chamber of any gun you have with you, but it will also contain a permanent ultraviolet purple penetrating-oil based die that will not wash off for weeks until after the event, should you be lucky enough to break free from the foam the would encapsulate any other part of your body that got into it.  And if that doesn't work, 50 yard-in-diameter heavy mesh nets of 1/32" braided steel cable would be shot over the crowd like a parachute, discharging an evenly distributed pulse of 85,000 volts similar to a powerful stun gun, lasting up to 20 seconds each.

If only one civilian fired back, as would likely be the case, all one million would be considered terrorist guerrillas trying to seize a dictatorial control over the White House.

Their must be a good number of people in the world that have forgotten a good measure of history, especially such events as Kent State University and Jacksonville, places where nobody had guns but got fired on anyway. What do you think they are going to do to you by the time you hit DC borders? Do you really think there will be a welcoming committee from the US Congress Baking and Bridge club?

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 3:29:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I would imagine that this peaceful rally has already been shut down. That is just my guess ;)

[url]http://www.propertyrightsresearch.org/denver_judge_axes_the_constituti.htm[/url]

Patterson said, "Then I'll explain it again. You are not to reference the Constitution in these proceedings. You will not address it in voir dire, you will not address it in your opening remarks, you will not ask any questions about the Constitution when you summon your witnesses, and you will not talk about the Constitution when you give your closing arguments. Do you understand my instructions?", questioned Judge Patterson.
View Quote

[url]http://cyanews.com/old-articles/06-12-02-stanley-guilty.htm[/url]

Stanley Guilty
City Attorney: Constitution of U.S. and Colorado null and void in Denver since 1906
View Quote

[url]http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/election/article/0,1299,DRMN_36_1288104,00.html[/url]

Colorado Libertarians' candidate for the U.S. Senate saw his liberty limited Thursday by a 180-day jail term for carrying a loaded weapon in a challenge to Denver law.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Instead of firearms, everyone carry a cigarette in one hand, and a blindfold in the other.

a bit smug, subtle to say the least, but the unspoken threat is that we'd be back later on WITH firearms if need be.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would imagine that this peaceful rally has already been shut down. That is just my guess ;)

[url]http://www.propertyrightsresearch.org/denver_judge_axes_the_constituti.htm[/url]

Patterson said, "Then I'll explain it again. You are not to reference the Constitution in these proceedings. You will not address it in voir dire, you will not address it in your opening remarks, you will not ask any questions about the Constitution when you summon your witnesses, and you will not talk about the Constitution when you give your closing arguments. Do you understand my instructions?", questioned Judge Patterson.
View Quote

[url]http://cyanews.com/old-articles/06-12-02-stanley-guilty.htm[/url]

Stanley Guilty
City Attorney: Constitution of U.S. and Colorado null and void in Denver since 1906
View Quote

[url]http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/election/article/0,1299,DRMN_36_1288104,00.html[/url]

Colorado Libertarians' candidate for the U.S. Senate saw his liberty limited Thursday by a 180-day jail term for carrying a loaded weapon in a challenge to Denver law.
View Quote

View Quote

That treasonist judge pisses me off, I couldn't beleive it when I read it.

the site seems to be down as of late.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 1:56:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I wish I would have quoted 'VX' and those links he posted.  LOL, now I'm just hanging out here in the wind on a 2 month old thread.  Really, there was a troll, with lots of anti-gun links etc posted, just before mine.  Seems he didn't like my reply....... lol.

Of course every idiot is entitled to an opinion.

That was a lot of digging for our very special troll VX!!  Good job!!  You are very special, and we're all proud of you.  Remember, even if some of us laugh at you, it doesn't mean you are any less special.  We will always love you and hope you would be our special friend.

Don't forget that you are special.  Okay?  We love you special friend.  And.. there are NO LOSERS in this race.  Only special people doing their best and making us proud.

Love you lots my special friend
Stealth

edited to add... the big hand in on a 'SMALL' number so you should still be in bed, okay?
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:15:06 AM EDT
[#12]
No really, that was one of my best smart-ass come backs of all time and he deleted his post.

Now that's rude. [:D]

Well, for the rest of you reading this... sorry for the waste of time.

VX is BOG.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:27:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No really, that was one of my best smart-ass come backs of all time and he deleted his post.

Now that's rude. [:D]

Well, for the rest of you reading this... sorry for the waste of time.

VX is BOG.
View Quote

Crap I saw all that and didn't know WTH was going on.  Now that I clicked on it again it rewrote over the page with VX's post.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I could have swore this thread had 100+ replys. What happened to them all?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I could have swore this thread had 100+ replys. What happened to them all?
View Quote

Casualties of the Million Mod March? [;D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#16]
someone in the information ministry has been hard at work i see

thats doubleplusungood
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Only a million guns?....that means only about 20 members from ARFCOM can show up.
We need to raise that no# so's a few other people can show up too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#18]
It will not get 1,000,000 people to attend unless they ban all guns the day before.

The problem is that, as Thomas Jefferson so elequently wrote, "mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

1 in 280 people in the U.S. are not ready or willing to risk their life/freedom for a change in government; a change which may require civil war.

That being said, 1 million people would be overkill; 100,000 could most likely get the job done sufficiently...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top