Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#1]
can't believe the folks in line,,,,,had something happened to the checker would they have simply taken there groceries out the door? the store owner had more guts than any of the other folks in the video WTG Miguel,,,,,,clock that sum' bitch.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That guy got leveled.
10bucks the owner puts the level in the "Bargain Bin" with "for sale as is!"
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Its only money.  No one was getting hurt. As long as he did nothing, even if I was armed I would let it go.  If he hurt anyone or I thought he was going to injure or kill someone, I would act with my own weapon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That guy got leveled.
10bucks the owner puts the level in the "Bargain Bin" with "for sale as is!"

Wrong, that level should be on a plaque on the wall with the frame of the impact printed below it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
That guy is a Jedi Knight with a level, man!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#7]
pwned

that guy is gonna wake up to a surprise  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I am glad that the owner, owned the idiot who was robbing the store. Feel bad for the girl that was feeling his breath on her neck.

I hate to say it as a repeat of what several others have said, but in this day and age. Unless you are directly involved, best lay low due to all of the sue happy people in the world. Including the bad guys sueing  the good guys, because they have rights too don't ya know.

But I agree, if I detected that the robber was about to become violent, then if I had the ability I would have to take action. Because then I would have a guilty conscience that I didn't do anything to have not kept someone from comming to harm.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That guy got leveled.

Ok, you win worst pun of the day.

How about......That was one level headed robber!!!  Bah dah pah!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Conan strike to back of head
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone packing that day would have been within his rights to plug this guy.

Except for those living in MA, NY, NJ, MD, or CA. They would have gone to jail. Gone directly to jail, not passed 'Go' and not collected $200.

Please, stick to playing with cats and other stuff that you know about.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Went to an Idaho CCW class last night...

So I asked the instructor (a Deputy Sherrif) what I should do if I happen to witness a robery in a quickee mart.

His answer...take cover and announce that I have a gun...hope for the guy to leave...
It's a gray area if I were to shoot the guy holding up the clerk with a gun...
Could be right, could be wrong...

The Deputy also said "no matter how big a piece of scum that he is, he is somebody's meal ticket somewhere"...yeah...that's right...I would probably get sued even if I was in the right.

Part of the reason for this...Idaho is under the jurisdiction of the 9th Circus court

Now I understand why people don't want to get involved

Goddamn that is shitty advice. DON'T do that!! Either DO or DO NOT. Do nothing or kill the bastard. You could REALLY make it a bad situation if you take cover and tell the robber he has a gun. First you've lost the initiative. Second he could take hostages or even just start shooting at you.

[Tuco]When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk![/Tuco]

I will never announce that I have a gun, that is just plain old fucking stupid and WILL get you killed or injured.  The good samaritan in the Tacoma Mall shooting tried that, and it got him shot in the gut.  If you are justified to shoot, then shoot.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Dam he got layed the fuck out.  +1 one for the owner.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:47:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey -

Can Old Painless do a Box on Truth on some levels?

I'm thinking all I need now is a .38, a 10/22, and a 4 ft level for SHTF.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:54:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That guy got leveled.

LOL
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:25:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
tried 5 times and never get to the money shot. the video craps out

So the masturbation probability is low?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top