BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Don't worry, she's telling her friends everything anyway.

+1 again.

Besides....I don't have what you'd call a........traditional wife...i.e. soccermom/securitymom/gunnutmom.

Don't ask either.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Or they tell their mother and sisters.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even worse. They still know how big your dick is and that you want to put it in her pooper and post pics, but now you gotta eat Thanksgiving dinner with them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
right now, I got nothing to talk about
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even worse. They still know how big your dick is and that you want to put it in her pooper and post pics, but now you gotta eat Thanksgiving dinner with them.

So?  Just tell them you like dark meat.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I think women actually talk about it more then men do.  Just my opinion here.  Atleast thats what shows like sex in the city and Family Bonds on HBO lead me to believe.  I dont tell anyone about anything in my life unless I have to.  The less you know about my personal life the better.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top