Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep, it proves what I've said all along: Once you hit a certain level of fianacial independence you lose your fucking mind.

When you reach the point where you are no longer accountable to others, by virtue of wealth, power or independence, then you are freed to become the person you really are.

And to be honest...it's a lifestyle I could grow to like myself.

I wouldn't want to be found dead in a Vegas brothel and have my body shot out into space in a rocket or anything like that.  

Ultimately, I'd want to build a brothel inside a rocket and then be shot into Vegas from space.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

, I'd carve my initials in tomorrows turd.....

lol  that's priceless...

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep, it proves what I've said all along: Once you hit a certain level of fianacial independence you lose your fucking mind.

When you reach the point where you are no longer accountable to others, by virtue of wealth, power or independence, then you are freed to become the person you really are.

And to be honest...it's a lifestyle I could grow to like myself.

I wouldn't want to be found dead in a Vegas brothel and have my body shot out into space in a rocket or anything like that.  

Ultimately, I'd want to build a brothel inside a rocket and then be shot into Vegas from space.

I was talking about the " wealth, power or independence" part.......
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe she's being honest and is trying to say that she's TOO MUCH of a whore to be in Playboy.

I agree and think the current Penthouse is a much better forum for her. Perhaps a sapphic layout with Lindsay Lohan would be tasteful.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
See! You dirty minded bastards! Paris Hilton CAN say no!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe she's being honest and is trying to say that she's TOO MUCH of a whore to be in Playboy.

I agree and think the current Penthouse is a much better forum for her. Perhaps a sapphic layout with Lindsay Lohan would be tasteful.

MLK had his dream, I have mine.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
a threesome with Janet Reno and Dianne Fienstein

You did that too?  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top