Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Would it be appropriate to move this to the Mr. Sr's Bear Pit?

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So here is to all of the holier than thou assholes with thier assnine opinions and rampant juvenile insults.

Based on your behavior in the other thread, I believe you are very accurately describing yourself.

Hey like I said, you have your opinion of me and I have mine of you. Isn't America great that way.

So are you like stalking me now?

They don't call him a "PsychoPolitical Master" for nothing...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
JUst for laughs I googled;

"Stuff it in her pooper and post pics."

The rest is history.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I come here for the hot chicks!

image removed ~ 82nd
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So here is to all of the holier than thou assholes with thier assnine opinions and rampant juvenile insults.

Based on your behavior in the other thread, I believe you are very accurately describing yourself.

Hey like I said, you have your opinion of me and I have mine of you. Isn't America great that way.

So are you like stalking me now?

They don't call him a "PsychoPolitical Master" for nothing...

grin.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
To laugh.........
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Why?  I don't see you being around to post in there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?  I don't see you being around to post in there.

Very possibly eh.... There's mods around right?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#9]
For stuff like this. Why are you trying to get banned? I try to keep from getting banned.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
For stuff like this. Why are you trying to get banned? I try to keep from getting banned.

I'm sick of being harrassed by these internet bullies that want to run everyone off with insults and personal attacks.

An observation seems that most of them have been here for awhile and I imagine that they feel some sort of territorial right to the area and don't like noobs posting. Either that or perhaps a small weiner thing.

God forbid someone actually argue with them and ask them to provide evidence for their opinions.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#11]
First of all... relax.. It's only the internet. I personally have been attacked, accused and all other sorts of shit on here. As long as the people close to you know who you are and what you are all about... who cares what people behind typewritten words think.

Its JUST opinions... thats all.

So Relax, kick back and enjoy the show.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am agreeing with DK-Prof here.
I read the other thread and have to agree, the bullet catching remark was beyond the pale.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am agreeing with DK-Prof here.
I read the other thread and have to agree, the bullet catching remark was beyond the pale.

Yea, I can be a real dick. Especially when someone just keeps fucking with me.

I was the guy in basic that always got into a fight with the bully. Got my ass kicked pretty bad once or twice.

Once had about 6 black dudes surround me and threaten to beat my ass. Told them they better kill me cause I knew where they were, and I'd find them one at a time. Most bullies aren't nearly as bad as when you catch them alone.

I'm not aying anything about anyone here but it appears that there is some internet bravado. Not to say I'm not guilty of it myself.

As far as the whole bullet catching thing, yea I knew I fucked up about 2 minutes after I hit that enter key. Some of those guys are just damn fast on the quote button. What can you do.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:12:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm here for the Junior High level drama and to read posts made by drunken idiots.

I love this place.  Sometimes my life seems perfectly normal in comparison.

(Smiley added so ya don't get your shorts in a bunch and have a temper tantrum.)

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#15]
When I feeling that I'm the lowest person on the face of the planet. I read some of these posts and I fell that there are people that are even dumber than me...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
When I feeling that I'm the lowest person on the face of the planet. I read some of these posts and I fell that there are people that are even dumber than me...

You must have caught the two threads by Heavy_Weapons_Guy this weekend.

Synopsis:

" FUCK YOU ALL!!!! You're all assholes!!!!! I am quiting ARF!!!!! I am NEVER coming back!!!!!!! Fuck AR15.com!!!!!!"

Something like that, it was fairly uplifting.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must have caught the two threads by Heavy_Weapons_Guy this weekend.

Synopsis:

" FUCK YOU ALL!!!! You're all assholes!!!!! I am quiting ARF!!!!! I am NEVER coming back!!!!!!! Fuck AR15.com!!!!!!"

Something like that, it was fairly uplifting.

I honestly don't know how some of the people on this site know how to power up their computers...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:34:14 PM EDT
[#18]
To find out what gun Al Pacino used in Heat
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I honestly don't know how some of the people on this site know how to power up their computers...

I find ones that are left on.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#20]
To see if I'm PROFRESSSHUNUL enough with my Glock Fo-tay
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never turn mine off...................I have no life.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:08:18 PM EDT
[#22]

To talk a whole lot of shit from the safety of my living room

This statement will cover most GD posters....they call it GD for a reason

To talk a whole lot of shit from the safety of my living room parents living room.

There's stuff in the build it yourself section that is just plan handy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#23]
to be informed on whether ARs or AKs are better
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:10:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top