Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I enjoy TFB, but his insufferable Block fanboyism is pretty obnoxious. Once I see a glunk pistol in the thumbnail I know to avoid it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I completely agree. I think the other guns are just fads. Eventually sig will release a 365 "double-wide" or some shit thats compatible with 320 mags and everyone is going to lose their minds and buy them in droves.

I edc a 26 with 2 17rd mags and have a couple 33rd mags in my car because why not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glock 26 is better than all of them. 33rds in a stick, if you need it.

I completely agree. I think the other guns are just fads. Eventually sig will release a 365 "double-wide" or some shit thats compatible with 320 mags and everyone is going to lose their minds and buy them in droves.

I edc a 26 with 2 17rd mags and have a couple 33rd mags in my car because why not.

If you are going to carry 17 round mags, why not just carry a 17/19x/45 etc?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Carry the 26 with a 10 round flush or extended 12 round magazine which is still very concealable when out and about and have spare 17 round magazines in mag carrier as reloads.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol, OMG guy, jeez.

The 43 was never stout in my hands. My issue with it was the fact that I like to get more than two fingers around the grip. So I got aftermarket. When I saw that if I can easily conceal aftermarket that made it the same size as a 43X, I got the 43X and had more rounds and was still easy for me to shoot.

Your 26 is uncomfortable in my hands. The 43X isn't. Your magazine compatibility with the other double stack models is just that, hardly something I'd consider to be versatile because that's all you have going for it. Pass. Hard pass. I can have a 43X micro comp that brings it to the 48 (G19) size and be even more easier to shoot than your precious 26.. I can put a TLR7A on the MOS model and have a slim gun that conceals like a single stack yet carries ten rounds (15 if you go with aftermarket), and be a true SHTF gun that can be easier to conceal than a double, more comfortable to conceal because it's not a double, and have a better shooting gun with that PMM add on. Plus the MOS has the red dot ready option. Sure you can get an MOS 26, but in the end it'd still be an uncomfortable, fat, chunky, dead weight that wouldn't be carried, liked, or used by me. But the 43X would. And it would truly be even more versatile because it could do a bunch of different roles. Your 26 cannot do that and be comfy to use and shoot in my hands. It's just the way it is.

So it's settled, the 26 is subjective at best and only still popular with those that still like them. Cool. However the future is now, and slimmer guns are what's being sought after the most in popularity from a bunch of different companies. It's high time to face these facts.
View Quote

I prefer 19 sized pistol if I am carrying but if I need something smaller while at a job I would carry a 26 or similar sized pistol while I can have larger magazines with me as the reloads.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

lol, OMG guy, jeez.

The 43 was never stout in my hands. My issue with it was the fact that I like to get more than two fingers around the grip. So I got aftermarket. When I saw that if I can easily conceal aftermarket that made it the same size as a 43X, I got the 43X and had more rounds and was still easy for me to shoot.

Your 26 is uncomfortable in my hands. The 43X isn't. Your magazine compatibility with the other double stack models is just that, hardly something I'd consider to be versatile because that's all you have going for it. Pass. Hard pass. I can have a 43X micro comp that brings it to the 48 (G19) size and be even more easier to shoot than your precious 26.. I can put a TLR7A on the MOS model and have a slim gun that conceals like a single stack yet carries ten rounds (15 if you go with aftermarket), and be a true SHTF gun that can be easier to conceal than a double, more comfortable to conceal because it's not a double, and have a better shooting gun with that PMM add on. Plus the MOS has the red dot ready option. Sure you can get an MOS 26, but in the end it'd still be an uncomfortable, fat, chunky, dead weight that wouldn't be carried, liked, or used by me. But the 43X would. And it would truly be even more versatile because it could do a bunch of different roles. Your 26 cannot do that and be comfy to use and shoot in my hands. It's just the way it is.

So it's settled, the 26 is subjective at best and only still popular with those that still like them. Cool. However the future is now, and slimmer guns are what's being sought after the most in popularity from a bunch of different companies. It's high time to face these facts.
View Quote

My hands. My issue. Something I'd consider. Used by me. What's that about the 26 being subjective?

Look, if your thinner G45 is a good carry gun for you, right on. There's no need to get all ArizonaRifleMad about it. It's still a less good pistol at what it's intended to do than the P365 or Hellcat is all I'm saying. Cut the grip to a competitive length and offer similar magazine capacities in that form factor and we'll talk. Maybe use a little less plastic and don't depend on the aftermarket to provide capacities that other brands give you literally right out of the box. Otherwise it's just not as good at its job as the other two, and it has to go position itself as a 3/4-scale G45 that's less convenient to put stuff on to pretend it has a niche worth fitting in.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My hands. My issue. Something I'd consider. Used by me. What's that about the 26 being subjective?

Look, if your thinner G45 is a good carry gun for you, right on. There's no need to get all ArizonaRifleMad about it. It's still a less good pistol at what it's intended to do than the P365 or Hellcat is all I'm saying. Cut the grip to a competitive length and offer similar magazine capacities in that form factor and we'll talk. Maybe use a little less plastic and don't depend on the aftermarket to provide capacities that other brands give you literally right out of the box. Otherwise it's just not as good at its job as the other two, and it has to go position itself as a 3/4-scale G45 that's less convenient to put stuff on to pretend it has a niche worth fitting in.
View Quote

You are still trying way too hard to validate what you like over what I like. And it's hilariously toxic by the way to try to pit one Glock against another.

Stop, it's stupid at this point. You have what you prefer. It's not what I would prefer, proving that at best you have a biased opinion favoring what you like over the likes of others. Good grief, a whole lot of nothing being said other than biased BS.

The 43X is still the better EDC in my hands, That means the better 26 was never better at all. So let's face the reality here, it's a stupid argument for you to use to validate your own personal choice. Nobody cares. Just like nobody cares at what I had chosen.

Run your gun some more, and then we'll talk as well. Until then, it's just one persons opinion against the other in yet another unwinnable argument meaning "just not as good" isn't what you think it is.

Oh and by the way, it's the *43X, not the 45.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#7]
A P635XL is basically the same size as a G43 with a +1 extension and holds 14+1 with a flush magazine with a magguts kit. That's still 50% more capacity than a G43 with the Shield 9 round magazine.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#8]
After reading the long thread about the Shield mags for the 48 I'm going with pass.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:37:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sig has a real winner with the p365. I wish the slide could shave some weight but it really is the king of micro compacts.

Great capacity for the size and factory night sights. I could honestly get rid of all of my compact handguns with the lcp or p365.
View Quote

it really is a wunderwaffe..
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think he means he uses the 17rders as reloads? I hope?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:23:49 AM EDT
[#11]
The new S&W CSX is in my future as it's been a loooong time since picking up a gun from a gunshow table got me all tingly and warm. I'm currently carrying a 10+1 P365 with a rubber Hogue grip. It makes the grip beefier & acceptable to me. I shoot the gun well but it never excited me. My 10+1 G33 fits my hand better & I shoot Glocks better, but it is a block!! (as are Glocks always) S&W Shields never felt right. Springfield Hellcat feels wrong with higher bore axis. Then I put the S&W CSX in my hand and VOILA!!!....instant love! It just fits and points right naturally!!!! I can't believe how beautiful that magazine butt fits level with the grip and is a 12+1 and NOT a 10+1. I place the CSX against my P365 and don't see or feel a size difference. Yet the CSX is aluminum frame with a choice of grip inserts too. I'm waiting for the S&W to work out the trigger reset issue. Buyers are already fixing it on their own, and so it won't be long before S&W fixes it.

No need for me to jack with an extra long G43X grip stuffed with an aftermarket mag.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Carried mine all day with just a t shirt covering it. No issues.

The Sig is however smaller with great capacity options without aftermarket.  Most I think buy the glock because they are cheaper. The problem is that by the time you add in all the aftermarket stuff to bring them up to snuff, you've spent more than just buying the Sig in the first place.
View Quote
Price was not even a slight factor,  size and ergonomics
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The new S&W CSX is in my future as it's been a loooong time since picking up a gun from a gunshow table got me all tingly and warm. I'm currently carrying a 10+1 P365 with a rubber Hogue grip. It makes the grip beefier & acceptable to me. I shoot the gun well but it never excited me. My 10+1 G33 fits my hand better & I shoot Glocks better, but it is a block!! (as are Glocks always) S&W Shields never felt right. Springfield Hellcat feels wrong with higher bore axis. Then I put the S&W CSX in my hand and VOILA!!!....instant love! It just fits and points right naturally!!!! I can't believe how beautiful that magazine butt fits level with the grip and is a 12+1 and NOT a 10+1. I place the CSX against my P365 and don't see or feel a size difference. Yet the CSX is aluminum frame with a choice of grip inserts too. I'm waiting for the S&W to work out the trigger reset issue. Buyers are already fixing it on their own, and so it won't be long before S&W fixes it.

No need for me to jack with an extra long G43X grip stuffed with an aftermarket mag.
View Quote

Yeah who doesn’t love a 7 pound SAO trigger
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:00:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is that the G36?  Custom slide?
View Quote

No, a G30S. Yes, custom, insofar as I had it machined to mount the SRO. Some "bling" cuts up front as well. I like it.
It replaced a Para Carry-6 that developed a cracked slide after carrying it for 16 years.
As my vision declined I moved to the SRO. Works just fine (both).
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Big brains moment....what if you added a magguts+2 to the shield 43 mag, by that logic you would have 12 rounds!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah who doesn’t love a 7 pound SAO trigger
View Quote

Ummmm....no. I don't know where you're getting that.
How about a S&W CSX trigger pull that is averaging 4.5 lbs as seen in the video link I posted at 9:00 mins in. There are other videos as well showing it as being in the 4lb range. However, I wouldn't doubt that aftermarket triggers and/or smithing will soon even improve on the already good 4.5lbs, as is commonly done aftermarket with Glock & other guns.

https://youtu.be/bmjvaJsqXLU?t=550

Also, if you have EVER trained with a truly crisp single action trigger that's set right at about 4lbs, you will miss it!! My Glock and Sig trigs are OK but nothing to write home about.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#17]
The 365 doesn’t come close to the all around package of the Glock 19-not even close.

The Glock is stone dead reliable with an amazing warranty.

Mags are cheap and plentiful.

The 365 can go kick rocks with its expensive ass mags.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It doesn't conceal when you bend over or twist or move at all. Which is fine if it doesn't matter. I love owb at 3oclock on my days off.

Although today I'm still carrying aiwb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don’t waddle around shaped like a bowling pin and you guys can conceal a full sized pistol.

The secret to concealing a full-size pistol is being fat and wearing a button-up shirt over your IWB holster at the 3:00 position. Works like a charm for me. I still want something smaller though, like a P365 or maybe a Glock 42, for summer carry with t-shirts.

It doesn't conceal when you bend over or twist or move at all. Which is fine if it doesn't matter. I love owb at 3oclock on my days off.

Although today I'm still carrying aiwb.

Yes it does. Do a 15°-25° forward cant on an IWB holster, use a holster with a claw, and leave the shirt unbuttoned (you can run it with the tails tucked into your waistband to deal with the wind, and trust me, it's normal to do so nowadays).

I don't print with my PF940v2, besides a tiny amount with the plastic belt clip, but I think I can order a metal belt clip and get away with it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I love my standard 43. It's accurate, reliable, and fun with a can.

Previously, I carried a 26 and occasionally a J frame when wearing lighter clothing.

The 43 let me simplify and carry one model all the time (unless I upped it to a 19).

My wife typically carried a original LCP. The 43 is just a little too big for her normal attire.

She tried the 365 SAS. Loved it. No sights to snag on her clothing (similar slickness to her LCP). Slightly  larger, but still versatile size for her carry. This allowed her to carry 9mm and a 10 round one at that.

I snagged a 365X. Doubled my capacity with nearly the same dimensions as my stock 43. I had used Taran extensions with the 43. Now I carry a flush 12 rounder and a backup 15 rounder. My wife and I now carry the same spare mags. Same manual of arms etc.

When we travel, my go bag is simplified. We bring 2 glock 19s in the bag and carry our 365s. When we go out, spare mags are shared. It's a great change for our house.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The 365 doesn’t come close to the all around package of the Glock 19-not even close.

View Quote

Superb trolling dude.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
For me it’s not the capacity or the concealability even. The 365 is remarkable because they made a little tiny gun shoot and feel so good in hand. The 43 doesn’t do that for me.
View Quote

@olds442tyguy
When your right your right!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#22]
This thread proves 3 things:

Few people here have heard of handgunhero.com or ever compared many of these guns IRL side by side

People are remarkably emotionally invested in their chosen platform

A lot of people here are weekend / infrequent carriers, at best.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s hot. I may have to pick one up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I own several Glocks including a 43 and I also own a 365 and 365xl. I prefier the 365 over the 43.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Sig P365 Killer? lol please

I am a Glock guy. The P365 simply shoots better than the G43 by a large margin. Heck, it shoots better than the 43x/48. I realize this is subjective and it took me awhile to admit it to myself.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:22:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sig P365 Killer? lol please

I am a Glock guy. The P365 simply shoots better than the G43 by a large margin. Heck, it shoots better than the 43x/48. I realize this is subjective and it took me awhile to admit it to myself.
View Quote

This is a great example of why a disinformation department was created.....

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:26:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I love my standard 43. It's accurate, reliable, and fun with a can.

Previously, I carried a 26 and occasionally a J frame when wearing lighter clothing.

The 43 let me simplify and carry one model all the time (unless I upped it to a 19).

My wife typically carried a original LCP. The 43 is just a little too big for her normal attire.

She tried the 365 SAS. Loved it. No sights to snag on her clothing (similar slickness to her LCP). Slightly  larger, but still versatile size for her carry. This allowed her to carry 9mm and a 10 round one at that.

I snagged a 365X. Doubled my capacity with nearly the same dimensions as my stock 43. I had used Taran extensions with the 43. Now I carry a flush 12 rounder and a backup 15 rounder. My wife and I now carry the same spare mags. Same manual of arms etc.

When we travel, my go bag is simplified. We bring 2 glock 19s in the bag and carry our 365s. When we go out, spare mags are shared. It's a great change for our house.
View Quote

How exactly does a couple "share" spare mags, does your wife hold your spare mag while you go to take a piss and conversely you hold/share her spare mag when she uses the ladys room to freshen up at dinner outings?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Im still not printing with 1911s.
View Quote

we literally carry the same way.....I dont see how people think it is so hard?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#29]
The only thing that makes me want a sig p365 is the Wilson combat grip. The 43x is even less compelling.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#30]
At a recent training we were shooting our "off duty" pistols.  I was tearing it up with my Glock 26.   Then one of the instructors handed me his Sig 365.   Wow.   It was freaking great.   If I can justify the extra cost I might very well switch.  

Sig makes a great pistol.  I dont know its that great for the extra cost but thats a risk reward kind of decision.  I'm staying G26 until I decide to go to a 365.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Meanwhile:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/the-statistically-perfect-gunfight/

Typical police gun fight is 3 rounds.  CHL user gun fight will be less.  Any compromise in concealability or weight to exceed 6 rounds or so, is a compromise that won't be benefitted from, and might cause that gun to be left home (or print).

Thr p365 is cool and all, but if you can get a CHL rig that conceals better at half the ammo count, that's the better choice.  Or, it is for me.  I often leave the single stack 9mm at home in lieu of an LCP .380 even.

If you disagree, that's fine.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

we literally carry the same way.....I dont see how people think it is so hard?
View Quote

Because of lack of critical thinking on your part.

This was all already answered by me previously.

So to answer your question again but without the full explanantion since you decided to to ignore that, the reason why iT iS sO hArD is because of deliberate *obtuse **autism.

*annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

**Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system. The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#33]

Just sayin'. Be interested to see what it brings to the table with the G43/P365/Shield debate.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Nah. P365X master race
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
https://i.imgflip.com/6gm0u6.jpg

Just sayin'. Be interested to see what it brings to the table with the G43/P365/Shield debate.
View Quote
They'd either give us another USP in a different color that nobody wanted or what we would have liked years ago and have finally given up hope, a VP45.

Odds are it'll be something DA/SA in another color.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#36]
weird double tap
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How is it superior? For the fact that you have to use after market mags and an after market mag release?

I own a 43X. I also own a G48, P365, P365XL.

I think that's a silly statement to make. There are plenty of guns on the market that come standard with extended mags and not having to change parts out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
43x is a superior ccw gun.

This. ^^^

How is it superior? For the fact that you have to use after market mags and an after market mag release?

I own a 43X. I also own a G48, P365, P365XL.

I think that's a silly statement to make. There are plenty of guns on the market that come standard with extended mags and not having to change parts out.

PSA will shortly be shipping 15 round 43X mags that require zero modification to the pistol. A 15 round gun with the profile and adult sized grip of the 43X is simply all I need and want out of a CCW gun. I've carried many. I'm also not averse to carrying a different gun, but when one checks pretty much all the boxes, I find little reason in seeking another solution.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Two months into my 43x and I sold my 26 and don't miss it at all. If I want a fat gun, I'll carry a full size.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point is the 26 is more versatile than any of the above micro compacts. It was the original, and still the best.

Two months into my 43x and I sold my 26 and don't miss it at all. If I want a fat gun, I'll carry a full size.

I haven't sold my 26 but completely agree.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s bait
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If you like it, cool. Glad you found something you're emotionally invested in and willing to jump on people over. Other companies make smaller pistols with the same or greater capacity out of the box, which means the 43x isn't an industry leader there. Glock still makes a very well-regarded and successful line of pistols that fill the "not a micro compact" role better than the 43x can, with much greater standardization and availability of parts and magazines. Anything I got wrong there?

I'd say it's just a thinner G26, but even the 26 is shorter than a 43x. I didn't say nobody would ever like it or buy it, just that there's always something else that does whatever job you try to give it better.
View Quote

"Emotionally invested in"?

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Get both

Fixed the 43x grip angle. Point perfectly now
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
LoL never. Glock is reliable, it ends there. Sig is king of the hill with the 365XL and it's going to be a long time before it's dethroned.
View Quote

Corrected and dis.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#43]
I think he his comment was directed to bowling ball shaped crowd.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#44]

The p365 has been great for us slimmer guys.
I’m 5”10 195lbs with a 32 waist.  I’ve carried all of the Glocks and they may not be hard to conceal, but they are hard to do it comfortably for me.
I carry everyday and normally it needs to be with a tucked in shirt.  What works for one doesn’t the other.  
The smaller the pistol the easier to conceal.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I’m 5”10 195lbs with a 32 waist.  I’ve carried all of the Glocks and they may not be hard to conceal, but they are hard to do it comfortably for me.
I carry everyday and normally it needs to be with a tucked in shirt.  What works for one doesn’t the other.  
View Quote

Yep, I'm 5'10" 158, 32 waist and have no problem carrying a G33 or P365 tucked into my pants, and driving all day comfortably.  It's also why I want to buy the new S&W CSX. Same size micro gun with 2 more rounds @ 12+1 (planning to buy it after they fix the trigger reset issue)
Attachment Attached File

Photo below is a $25 Clipdraw. Screws do NOT go into the gun. Clip is held onto gun slide by 3M tape. Tape has NEVER come loose in 20 years I've carried! Unscrew the 2 screws to remove the top half of the clip and then you can slip the gun back into a holster if you desire to revert back to holster carry.
Attachment Attached File

I wear an athletic "wife-beater" shirt on my belly to prevent direct sweating on the gun in Houston. Any kind of polo T-shirt covers my guns with the clipdraw method.
As long as the gun grip you carry isn't banana-long with some kind of ridiculously long extended mags, there's no print issues whatsoever.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep, I'm 5'10" 158, 32 waist and have no problem carrying a G33 or P365 tucked into my pants, and driving all day comfortably.  It's also why I want to buy the new S&W CSX. Same size micro gun with 2 more rounds @ 12+1 (planning to buy it after they fix the trigger reset issue)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52900/P365__clip_draw___kydex__300x169__jpg-2388663.JPG

Photo below is a $25 Clipdraw. Screws do NOT go into the gun. Clip is held onto gun slide by 3M tape. Tape has NEVER come loose in 20 years I've carried! Unscrew the 2 screws to remove the top half of the clip and then you can slip the gun back into a holster if you desire to revert back to holster carry.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52900/clip_draw__300x125__jpg-2388677.JPG

I wear an athletic "wife-beater" shirt on my belly to prevent direct sweating on the gun in Houston. Any kind of polo T-shirt covers my guns with the clipdraw method.
As long as the gun grip you carry isn't banana-long with some kind of ridiculously long extended mags, there's no print issues whatsoever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52900/P365__clip_draw___kydex__300x169__jpg-2388663.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52900/clip_draw__300x125__jpg-2388677.JPG

Which 3m tape ?
That sounds like so sticky stuff and could come in handy.  
I’ve been making my own leather holsters for years.  I’ve come up with some designs that work well for me, but that clip setup could be useful.
  I made a strong side high riding tuckable that’s worked best for me.   It’s 5-6oz Herman oaks leather so very slim but keeps its form
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
can you post a photo of you sitting with that setup? It doesn't look possible. do you just have your pants/belt loose enough the whole thing slides down like urban youth? I dont get how anyone can AIWB carry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
can you post a photo of you sitting with that setup? It doesn't look possible. do you just have your pants/belt loose enough the whole thing slides down like urban youth? I dont get how anyone can AIWB carry.

Iirc I am sitting in my car for that picture. I used to drive over an hour to work with that on. I wear my belt under my belly button but over my hips. Here's a pic of me sitting while feeding my son with a 4" m19
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Iirc I am sitting in my car for that picture. I used to drive over an hour to work with that on. I wear my belt under my belly button but over my hips. Here's a pic of me sitting while feeding my son with a 4" m19
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/1533958836628475688062-636776_JPG-940180-2389274.JPG
View Quote

OMG! Do you realize you are literally pointing a gun at a baby in this pic??
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/1533958836628475688062-636776_JPG-940180-2389274.JPG

Not really.  Though the prospect of future siblings for the little guy might become in doubt.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I used to carry a 43X that rocked SA mags but it prints like crazy with my body type (old and out of shape).
The only place I can carry is between my 2 & 3 o'clock.
I switched to the P365X and never looked back.
View Quote

I think the idea is that you get both...or all three, and enjoy them all, depending on your mood.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top