Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh well, lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny how it seems that they needed a green zone, 25,000 vetted loyalist soldiers but seemingly allowed homeless encampments to remain nearby.

View Quote

Ahhhh the old JFK trick !!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nancy kicked the bucket.

Ding dong the witch is dead.
View Quote
and my household, She is referred to as the Wicked Witch of the West
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The incoming administration is the most paranoid group of nutbags I've ever seen.  They're so paranoid of an "insurrection" that they summoned 20k+ troops in, but now they're afraid of the troops themselves.  So they're trying to ferret out who voted Republican to keep those guys away, but what about the police?  The police normally don't vote Democrat.  Secret service?  Soon Sleepy Joe isn't going to be able to sleep a wink because he's going to be afraid of his own shadow.  I'd be surprised if he didn't keep Harris at arms length since she wasn't so kind to him during the primaries.
View Quote

Yep, and you have the last minute attempt to impeach based on a proven false flag op by deepstaters.
Then Pelosi wants to block  an appointment to Council at the NSA.
Sleepy Joe not trusting the United States Secret Service.
Trump just sitting quiet...
They are as in the dark as we are.
I would almost call this panic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#5]
You people need to stop watching TV and going to corporate news outlets.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#6]
They sure are scared of something.  I don’t ever recall this happening.  Or maybe I just wasn’t paying attention.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The incoming administration is the most paranoid group of nutbags I've ever seen.  They're so paranoid of an "insurrection" that they summoned 20k+ troops in, but now they're afraid of the troops themselves.  So they're trying to ferret out who voted Republican to keep those guys away, but what about the police?  The police normally don't vote Democrat.  Secret service?  Soon Sleepy Joe isn't going to be able to sleep a wink because he's going to be afraid of his own shadow.  I'd be surprised if he didn't keep Harris at arms length since she wasn't so kind to him during the primaries.
View Quote

Well according to the left and CNN, Xiden got 90% of the military vote so I don't get why he would feel so unsafe in the presence of said troops?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how it seems that they needed a green zone, 25,000 vetted loyalist soldiers but seemingly allowed homeless encampments to remain nearby.

Is there a "book suppository" building nearby?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well according to the left and CNN, Xiden got 90% of the military vote so I don't get why he would feel so unsafe in the presence of said troops?
View Quote

Unless, of course, he KNOWS that their vote was trashed/flipped, and they have a LOT to be worried about from .mil.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably because he knows that 90% is a lie.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is there a "book suppository" building nearby?
View Quote

I just to have to squirm uncomfortably when I think about a "book suppository"...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does the this count as a combat deployment?  If yes...

Is it tax free pay?

Hazardous duty pay?

If you shoot a white supremist, do you get a combat patch?

Combat patches?

Asking for a friend...18Z50
View Quote

The combat patch is Pelosi’s face, and it’s a huge patch...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Let me add to the hysteria/conspiracy...

There appear to be two sets of fences which are parallel to each other.  The inner periphery fence seems to be meant to keep people in, why? Because the bolts that join the many sections of fence together are on the outside face of the barrier. The outer barrier fence coupling segments are facing to the outside.  There are posted videos showing how this corral has been set up. I use the word corral with pigs in mind, and in no way am I referring to our brothers in blue.

I am seventy years old and never have this happened in our Capitol, not even during the violent years of Viet Nam protests.

This is a puzzle for now and soon we will see if it meant something other than what the masses have been told.

Dystopian time in America.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They sure are scared of something.  I don’t ever recall this happening.  Or maybe I just wasn’t paying attention.
View Quote

75 million people want to see Order 66.  It would be a little remiss of the government to say "That won't happen you silly hopiate addicts" and go about their day like normal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Let me add to the hysteria/conspiracy...

There appear to be two sets of fences which are parallel to each other.  The inner periphery fence seems to be meant to keep people in, why? Because the bolts that join the many sections of fence together are on the outside face of the barrier. The outer barrier fence coupling segments are facing to the outside.  There are posted videos showing how this corral has been set up. I use the word corral with pigs in mind, and in no way am I referring to our brothers in blue.

I am seventy years old and never have this happened in our Capitol, not even during the violent years of Viet Nam protests.

This is a puzzle for now and soon we will see if it meant something other than what the masses have been told.

Dystopian time in America.

View Quote

You're assuming that they actually know the proper way to set up a containment fence...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You people need to stop watching TV and going to corporate news outlets.
View Quote

That's not a corporate news outlet, it's Russian state run media...

but your point still stands.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#17]
To paraphrase a construction dude walking through the MZ in DC

"maybe if you need all this fucking protection from the people, well maybe the fucking people din't elect you".

Great sentence BOSS_HAWGA!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
With the bells in the background, did they just elect a new Pope?
View Quote

Needs to accompany white smoke from St Peter’s.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top