Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2018 10:31:53 AM EDT
I have been putting alot of work in on my shotgun recently, both equipment wise and just practice loading / rounds downrange with it.  One of the things I've been having a hard time with though is that I keep finding shell carriers that I like in reviews / videos, and then I go to try to purchase it, only to find that it has been discontinued.

Right now, I'm getting fairly decent with loading twins (or whatever its called, I keep hearing people call it different things).  Only have one Taccom 4 shell carrier.  Right now, running Tac-Limited with an 8 round tube, a few stages i'm a bit light on rounds.

I'm thinking I will be practicing loading quads soon, so I'm tempted to start looking at carriers for that.  About the only one that I've found that seems to fit the bill is the Invictus Practical Straight 8.  In matches, if I'm still just loading two at a time, I can just load 4 in the carrier, but once I get good enough for quads, I can just start loading more at a time.

Are there other options out there that I'm missing?  I really just can't find any that appear to be any good...
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
IP is the way to go, one other option is Carbon Arms TWINS system, you can load two or quad from it, but they are pretty darn expensive.
Link Posted: 4/1/2018 3:20:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MJC82581] [#2]
Invictus Practical all the way.  These are their 2 caddies I run:

Rack 12q and the  2 point 8ight

I run the 12q at 12 o'clock on my belt and the 2.8 to the right of it
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#3]
does anybody use California competition anymore?
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BadgeBunny:
does anybody use California competition anymore?
View Quote
Not too much, most everyone loads quads or deuces. Hard to do from CC shell holders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top