Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2017 1:34:38 PM EDT
A friend of mines father broke out his Daystate Renegade.

I thought .83moa was good with my AR15.  Dear Lord, if you don't stack them inside the same hole with this thing, it's the shooters fault.  I have never had a rifle that made me smile like this .22 air rifle. Zero recoil, he had his suppressed and it was quite as fuck.  And hit hard with its 25grain pellets flying at 970fps. You could seriously shoot as many shots as you want through the same hole if you did your part.

I want one now... but they're like $1800 plus$700 carbon fiber tank to refill off of.  Plus a nice scope and rings,  and suppressor...(not nfa)

P.s. the trigger is electric,  had a bit of take up then like a 1lb break.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice gun, I am toying with grabbing some pellet guns.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an inexpensive GAMO Whisper break action .177 air rifle that's a ton of fun to shoot but I'd seriously love to have a PCP rifle in .25 caliber.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thing wss crazy, it was so accurate at 50yards I got bored and started searching for the smallest target...despite all the trees around there were no good non paper targets that were small. So I started picking off twigs yeah seriously that accurate!!! 5 for 5 I might add, though it was a grazing impact on 1 and took two hits to cut, still! I was hitting twigs at 50yards with ease!
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#5]
nice un.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top