Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BIGLOU13]
Any one want to talk me out of it.  And pitch me another Shotty?

I've done only minimal amount for research,  for the features and quality for the price.  Nothing really comes close...

What say ye?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I did a little research looking to get a shotgun for 3 gun.  I'm new to it and only own an 870.

I was going for the JM Pro, but after reading around it seemed the Stoeger was more consistently reliable for more people.

I ordered one, but it hasn't come in yet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Best budget 3-gun shotgun right now. I'd send it off to MOA Precision to make it really sing though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Read about the extraction issues. Mine fails to kick the spent shell out more often than not. That is not an exaggeration. It CAN be fixed easily. I simply have not done so yet.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
What ammo are you using?  Recently I've been getting the occasional failure to eject.  It extracts just fine, but the hull gets hung up in the ejection port.  It only seems to happen with the new style Federal bulk pack ammo.  I have a Benelli extractor and spring in my parts box, I'm wondering if it will help.  

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Obrez:
Read about the extraction issues. Mine fails to kick the spent shell out more often than not. That is not an exaggeration. It CAN be fixed easily. I simply have not done so yet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I like mine.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Mike92GT:
What ammo are you using?  Recently I've been getting the occasional failure to eject.  It extracts just fine, but the hull gets hung up in the ejection port.  It only seems to happen with the new style Federal bulk pack ammo.  I have a Benelli extractor and spring in my parts box, I'm wondering if it will help.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mike92GT:

Originally Posted By Obrez:

I was actually incorrect. I am getting failures to EJECT, not extract. This was with AA super sports and Federal and Fioche slugs. Not exactly lightweight cheapo stuff.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine runs 100% after I sent it to MOA precision and I couldn't be happier.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Stock gun plus Nordic components extension, runs like a champ.  Definately over 2k rounds through it, having got it mid last season.

At $700 (including extension tube and FFL fee) I don't think that anything can beat it as a starter gun for competition.

I will probably use it for one more season and then consider upgrading to a Benelli or Beretta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top