Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2020 12:40:17 AM EDT
Don't remember when i got these ,but it was a a while ago.  Belgium FAL handguards  not new . has a couple of chips in it. correct brown gray color  it has U267 inside . not sure if that the serial number  of the gun it came off of.

i searched the web and last time a new set was sold they went for $400 in 2012 on the FF.

Link Posted: 1/14/2020 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#1]
About the only ones harder to find are the NBC Argentine grey/green ones.....

I'd be sitting on a fortune if I had half of the FAL stuff I had 20 years ago
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the NBC Argentine grey/green ones.....
View Quote
Anyone got a photo of those?
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anyone got a photo of those?
View Quote
Here…...Belgian 50.00 kit on a DCI receiver.....scope is an OIP 3.6X......HG's are Grey/Green Argentine .

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
doubletap
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you!  I have an Argentine but the handguards are definitely not that color.  More of a matte, very dark gray (Compared to the midnight black of FN).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top