Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2018 7:36:06 PM EDT
I'm somewhat new to muzzleloading, and I've been looking around trying to find reproduction rifles and other supplies.

what are some of the more popular online retailers for muskets, black powder,  and others supplies?

anything helps

Link Posted: 6/11/2018 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
track of the wolf for supplies
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
track of the wolf for supplies
Midsouth Shooters Supply
View Quote
Agreed, and add muzzle-loaders.com out of Oregon to the list as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Track of the Wolf is the best to be honest. Great selection, customer service and shipping is oddly fast.  They have everything. Dixie Gunworks, and RMC OxYoke  and Ocotber Country Muzzleloading are pretty good to. Idk much about inline stuff so I can't help you there.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had good luck with Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading, and Track of the Wolf as said before.  Also I like to cruise Claysmithguns.com once in a while.  He has interesting stuff that rolls through the "available guns' part.

Townsends.us has a lot of interesting period stuff, and really nice folks to deal with.  Turkeyfoot trading company has some interesting stuff, along with CrazyCrow.com.

Danny Caywood at caywoodguns.com is a great guy, but has been having pretty major health issues.

If you feel like building your own, Jim Kibler at Kiblerslongrifles.com builds probably the most finished kit out there that is getting wonderful reviews.

Hope that helps!!

Doc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top