Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2022 8:57:38 AM EDT
is there a good place to pick up packaged, ideally latex free rubber gloves? We had a bleed incident at work yesterday (I wasn't around) but thinking it might be something I should stash in my bag/desk/etc since our work kits are often lacking supplies or generally missing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Nitrile gloves. Box of 100. $20ish available most car-part, hardware, department stores.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nitrile gloves. Box of 100. $20ish available most car-part, hardware, department stores.
View Quote

@TNZ71
and just stuff them into a small ziplock?

I got one of the PPE sets from NAR but that has a mask and packaged sterile gloves. Less worried about them for this case but didn't know if there was a pre-rolled solution for first aid kits
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Make sure you rotate them. Gloves don't have a long shelf life
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is what I buy for emptying the trash and stuff at our car wash... There are some truly nasty folks out there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@TNZ71
and just stuff them into a small ziplock?

I got one of the PPE sets from NAR but that has a mask and packaged sterile gloves. Less worried about them for this case but didn't know if there was a pre-rolled solution for first aid kits
View Quote
If needed. I keep a box in the garage for working with oily greasy things. I keep some in laundry room for caustic cleaners and I keep a box in the kitchen, comes in handy when pulling a hot shoulder apart after it rest for an hour and still wants to scald your bare hands.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Carry this on my duty belt, gloves hold up for a couple of months before have to be replaced.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H7CV5J7?tag=arfcom00-20
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Nitrile Is what you Need, no Need for sterile ones. As suggested, usually they come in bixes of 45/50 pairs. There are also small ziplock bags with 10 pairs of rolled ones (single pair rolled and held by a paper strap), but they are expensive, 1$ every pair.

There are however small refillable plastic dispensers that hold 5 pairs and have a belt clip and a velcro attachment, you can keep in your desk and put It on the belt. Soldi by mueller or other brands.

Also there Is a molle pouch with an elastic mouth
to retrieve gloves, the condor emt glove pouch, which Is a Copy of the older emdom Grobes pouch. Also 5.11 makes a similar design.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#8]
50-100 for $10-14 depending on thickness and glove count at Harbor Freight. The ones you get from an auto parts place or wherever are made in china anyway
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top