Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2018 12:05:21 PM EDT
I just had a form 4 trust kicked back for a problem with the responsible person form.  I have done new ones and sent them back now.

this form 4 went pending January 22, 2018.

Is this form about to be approved? or is it going to now be sent to the FBI for the background check?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The one I had occur in February like that was about to be approved.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 6:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I sent off a MG Form 4 March 31st, my dealer text me on 6/13 saying I need to resubmit a form 5320.23. He filled out a new one, I signed and attached my pic and mailed it in. Called last week to confirm it was received and I was told they received it 6/26 and my status was "pending". Out of curiosity I called Tuesday and was told my status was still "pending".
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just had a form 4 trust kicked back for a problem with the responsible person form.  I have done new ones and sent them back now.

this form 4 went pending January 22, 2018.

Is this form about to be approved? or is it going to now be sent to the FBI for the background check?
View Quote
Depends what the error is. If it is just a typo, usually a pretty quick turn around until approval.

If you forgot to include the form or needed another for someone else including prints, then it may still need to go to the FBI for BG check.

What was the error?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top