Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2022 2:53:41 PM EDT
Hi, all

Bought a suppressor through the SilencerShop Kiosk in March and have been checking eforms periodically since then.

I could have sworn that there was a "PENDING" section, but all I see is this:

Attachment Attached File

The Approved section only has my previous Form 1s, and the Disapproved section has a single Form 1 that I corrected.

Five months into this purchase, I thought that my suppressor would have at least moved to Pending.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t believe you’ll see anything on the eform site for pending
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been waiting for a little over 100 days for mine. Still nothing on eforms website.

I think it shows up for the dealer on their account. Not sure if it will show up on my account or not once it actually gets approved.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright, thanks guys.

Back to waiting.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
You will not see anything on eForms regarding your E4. Not now, or even after it is approved. You will receive an email when it goes to approved status. If you want to "hear" that it is pending, you need to call.

You did certify it, didn't you?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will not see anything on eForms regarding your E4. Not now, or even after it is approved. You will receive an email when it goes to approved status. If you want to "hear" that it is pending, you need to call.

You did certify it, didn't you?
View Quote

Sure did.  Did it in person after I got the email from Silencer Shop.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Huh.

Went and checked my email...got an email from the ATF in March - "This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS"

I get so much spam, I didn't even notice it.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sure did.  Did it in person after I got the email from Silencer Shop.
View Quote

Just the wait then. eForms is pretty pointless when it comes to E4's. You don't submit or certify through it, and you don't get a status or approval through it.

FWIW, my first approval email went to my spam inbox. Be sure to check it as I learned of my approval via phone from my dealer as I rarely check my spam. I usually just delete without looking at it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#8]
You won't see anything on your Form 4 Eform because you're not the one doing the transfer. Your SOT will see "pending" or whatever.

The only notification from my Form4 Eform was "...status changed to approved.."
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Huh.

Went and checked my email...got an email from the ATF in March - "This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS"

I get so much spam, I didn't even notice it.

View Quote
Add [email protected] to your contacts list.

In most email systems, addresses in your contacts will never go to spam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top