Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2018 4:22:27 PM EDT
Gents,

Its one of those days.... I just submitted an eForm 1 for a SBR. After submitting my payment and printing my draft I noticed a typo in my application. My keyboard is a PIA and drops a letter unless the key is pushed just right. In this case it dropped a letter in the name of my trust. After my discovery, I logged back in to see if I could edit it, but it appears that I cannot. Do any of you know how I go about fixing the issue?
Thank you,
ST
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I gather from other threads, when your form is being processed, if an error is recognized you will be contacted to fix it via email. Similar to how you were mailed a letter for corrections on a paper form. It shouldn’t impact your wait time or place in line aside from the time it takes you to correct it and return it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I gather from other threads, when your form is being processed, if an error is recognized you will be contacted to fix it via email. Similar to how you were mailed a letter for corrections on a paper form. It shouldn’t impact your wait time or place in line aside from the time it takes you to correct it and return it.
View Quote
Thank you for the reply.  After spending a few more minutes looking through the other members post I am seeing that too. Fingers crossed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top