Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2018 1:42:13 PM EDT
Normally I don't go with an unknown company for a build, but there was a sale and the parts were CHEAP.  Yup, I know, I'll get flamed, I don't care go for it.  If this post saves one person from buying from delta team tactical, I'm good with that.

I and a coworker bought 7.5" pistol kits to build a couple range toys out of.  It took over 2 week to receive the parts.

Once we got them major quality issues were noted. Here are a couple of the more serious ones.  The bcg in his kit wasn't properly machined and would lock up when closed on an empty chamber, nothing a little time with a Dremel couldn't fix. The rail on the handguards do not fit any accessories, the slots in the rail are not wide enough.  All the parts have extremely poor surface finishes.
I can deal with the crap generic parts.  I wasn't expecting much.

The unforgivable part is the knock off, shockwave brace.  It's a fake, no name, fucking knockoff.  The company that took the time to develop the shockwave and get it approved aren't getting the money for their work.  I am currently in the process of notifying the proper individuals of this issue in hope of stopping them from further sales.

Cheap parts are one thing, knocking off a patented part that someone has done all the homework to bring to market is another...
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
you can find a lot of bad about them with one quick google
that said
I ordered from them too because of the rock bottom pricing, I've been very pleased with my purchase from them, it did take a couple weeks to get my order but all was well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top